News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Women

Started by Tilar, November 24, 2011, 07:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tilar

WOMEN

A real woman is a man's best friend.

She will never stand him up and never let him down.

She will reassure him when he feels insecure and comfort him after a bad day.

She will inspire him to do things he never thought he could do; to live without fear and forget regret.

She will enable him to express his deepest emotions and give in to his most intimate desires.

She will make sure he always feels as though he's the most handsome man in the room and will enable him to be the most confident, sexy, seductive and invincible...

No wait...Sorry.

I'm thinking of whiskey. It's whiskey that does all that.

Never mind.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

djcarguy

:rofl: I WAS WONDERING WHAT MEDS OR PILLS YOU WERE ON IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE ALL THAT?????????? sorry bout caps..  2xxes and only seen some of that mostly when they want money or are cheating on ya and not sure if other bastard is richer and willing to spend more on them,hahahahahoe,,,,,,or for x mas i say it ho ho ho hoe.........

happy thanks giving,,,,,,,, women say give me lots of money and you will be so happy?????????till your broke..dj

TK73

Quote from: djcarguy on November 24, 2011, 07:27:46 PM
women say give me lots of money and you will be so happy?????????till your broke..dj

Same with hookers...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Tilar

Yeah but with hookers it's cheaper than buying them a house or giving them your cars.  :yesnod:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

djcarguy

Sure miss the 80es we had afew resturant by day and dance club bar at nite.they were not your dirty seedy bar,and the gals and college girls would fill the place . just meat--meet markets to the guys.buy afew drinks and few spins on the dance floor and screw the nite away..  if i liked them and they were noT to talkative ,i could get along with them for few weeks or few months, then rinse lather and repeat,hahaha. one thing that helped this work ,told them i was working 12 hour days,6days aweek,be fore the government and crazy bitch tracking devices,known as Cell Phones,lol..    so i was free on my 6 days to live my life and i realy usually worked 5 ,10 hr days,but could be gone 14 hrs aday with no argueing or bitching.......the good ole days,,WORK FOR 6YRS,,,,,,then praggers and all hell broke loose,i kinda likeD that bitch and at 30 liked the idea of old lady and kid,,,,,,,,worked 9 yrs and wasGREAT FOR AT LEAST THE FIRST 6 MONTHS OR YEAR,,,,HAHAHA,,,BOOB HOO...SHE WENT BACK TO BEING A LIEING ,LOOSE HOE,HOE,HOE.......THE END,,WISH IT WAS THAT EASY,,THE END,,,BUT NOT WITH2 KIDS???IT DRAGS ON AND ON AND ON,,,,12 YRS NOW.. 1 YR AND IAM FREE FROM CHILD SUPPORT TO THE BITCH OH I MEAN MOTHER OF MY SONS-----BITCH---HOE---HAHAHAHA----HOE--HOE--HOE-HO

twodko

Hookers give you the gift that lasts. You'll carry it around like luggage for the rest of your life. No, I have no personal knowledge.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

djcarguy

YEAH RIGHT;;;;;;The only std,s i got 1 from long time live in and other from the /?both fixed and cured by my good old doc... no life long,,,no aids  ,,well not much back in 80es..90es was married and 2000 divorced at 40 wiser and knew when to run and fixxed so no more oh your gunna be a daddy,but afew still tryed the iam praggers crap on me...  
     why do female want to lie and trick guys into marriage???are they so dumb as to think if kid is way early or wrong color we may not figure it out its not ours,,hhahahahahaha---hoe

TK73

Quote from: Tilar on November 25, 2011, 07:04:32 AM
Yeah but with hookers it's cheaper than buying them a house or giving them your cars.  :yesnod:

Got that right...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

djcarguy

i believe women are bat ass crazy,with either the crazy eyes or the evil eye thing trained into them my their crazy mothers..   i tell my sons and young guys they will be lucky to find one that can pass or act normal one week amonth,hhahaha..
   to stop a fight or her bitching all day   ,all a guy has to say is,looking good, like you lost weight ,,,,,or your hair sure looks great today,,,,,,or heres some money go shopping and hope she gets ran over at the mall,by some raindeer,lo

thing not to say,hay crazy witch been a while lets say we pull the broom from between your fat thighs and try to  melt that cold blooded heart of yours and warm up your freezing hands and feet and melt the ice off your lovely tits and arse..only works at halloween and if she is very drunk..sex while she is having dry heves ,,,priceless,   ;) ;)

doctor4766

Haha you crack me up DJ.

Someone sent me this sms message the other night.

A new survey has shown that 1 in 3 women is just as stupid as the other 2.

Gotta love a '69

djcarguy

Quote from: doctor4766 on November 27, 2011, 04:57:18 PM
Haha you crack me up DJ.

Someone sent me this sms message the other night.

A new survey has shown that 1 in 3 women is just as stupid as the other 2.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ :yesnod: :yesnod: ;)

WOW,short and right to the point,lmao,,,got tears in my eyes now...thanks for that but laughed so hard now i gotta go dry my eyes and pants,lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

djcarguy

Quote from: djcarguy on November 27, 2011, 03:33:21 PM
   i believe women are bat ass crazy,with either the crazy eyes or the evil eye thing trained into them my their crazy mothers..   i tell my sons and young guys they will be lucky to find one that can pass or act normal one week amonth,hhahaha..
  to stop a fight or her bitching all day   ,all a guy has to say is,looking good, like you lost weight ,,,,,or your hair sure looks great today,,,,,,or heres some money go shopping and hope she gets ran over at the mall,by some raindeer,lo
===================================================== :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :2thumbs:
  THING not to say,hay crazy witch been a while lets say we pull the broom from between your fat thighs and try to  melt that cold blooded heart of yours and warm up your freezing hands and feet and melt the ice off your lovely tits and arse..only works at halloween and if she is very drunk..sex while she is having dry heves ,,,priceless,   ;) ;)

djcarguy