News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

IRON MAIDEN singer BRUCE DICKINSON may have to return to music full-time UPDATE!

Started by TruckDriver, November 22, 2011, 09:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

bull

Ponch ®

Quote from: TruckDriver on November 22, 2011, 09:45:41 PM
IRON MAIDEN Singer Loses Airline Gig Due To Astraeus Collapse

I never knew he flew airplanes  :shruggy:

he's into a bunch of other things too (and apparently is quite good at them). good to know that renaissance men aren't a thing of the past.

Quote from: wikipedia
Paul Bruce Dickinson (born 7 August 1958) is an English singer, songwriter, airline pilot, fencer, broadcaster, author, screenwriter, actor and marketing director, best known as the lead vocalist of the heavy metal band Iron Maiden....

....Dickinson's interests include literature, writing, fencing (at which he has competed internationally, placing 7th in Great Britain,[92] and has founded a fencing equipment company under the brand name "Duellist"[93]), railway technology and aviation. Due to the wide variety of Dickinson's pursuits, the Winter 2009 edition of Intelligent Life named him as a living example of a polymath.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Chryco Psycho

one of the best voices for sure , More Iron Maiden sounds awesome to me  :2thumbs: although I am sure he can get work as a pilot easily too

TruckDriver

Yeah, I knew he was into Fencing. I seen something on that once with him.
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TruckDriver

IRON MAIDEN Singer Bruce Dickinson Says "Ed Force One Will Fly Again"

http://www.knac.com/article.asp?ArticleID=8440

Following the news earlier this week that Astraeus Airlines has sadly now ceased operations, IRON MAIDEN singer Bruce Dickinson has disclosed he is currently working on a number of new aviation related projects, some of which may involve his former Astraeus colleagues. One of his new ventures, which you will already be familiar with, is the upcoming Bruce Air Flight 666 Experience in the Boeing 737 Simulator.

Bruce's commitment to his aviation career remains as passionate as ever, and he wanted to reassure all Maiden fans that this includes the continuation of the Bruce Air fan club trips and more touring with Ed Force One at some point in the future. Bruce comments  "The good news is that Ed Force One will fly again, and we have time to prepare so there should be no problems the next time we need her. In the meantime I'll get on with the business of flying until Maiden are out on the road again
PETE