News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New to board. Hello!! :)

Started by ctmoparman, November 16, 2011, 10:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ctmoparman

That LOOKS like my original color.  As soon as my WIFE finds where she put my fender tag I will decode the whole car  :brickwall:
(any site or anyone can direct me where to decode it)?

So check this out everyone.  Ill post it on other threads too.  Poor car..... and yes... That IS mine!  No worries, she survived.  Colapsed the roof but a good punch put it back up.  Tore the vinyl top up quite a bit too.

1968 Charger, 383 4bbl, 4 speed. Matching numbers

Dans 68

I like using Jim Shine's decoder, but there are many out there (just search). http://www.jimshine.com/tag%20info/68tagdecode.htm

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

nvrbdn

thats a bit of snow there. glad it wasnt worse. did the garage survive?  :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

bill440rt

Hello & WELCOME to DC.com!  :cheers:

Props for posting pics right out of the gate. Speeds the initiation process right up!  :D

Did that garage/roof incident just happen recently?? Oof...
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

ctmoparman

Initiation..... Oh boy... brings me back to my boy scout days... and that wasnt too pleasant :)  heheh.

That happened 8 or 9 months ago.  The shed was destroyed and torn down.  Car is under a tarp right now.  TRYING to clean out the garage to make room for it.  Anyone want to buy some Arcade classic machines heheheh.

As soon as the wife finds where she put my tag I will get to decoding and let you all know more about the car.
1968 Charger, 383 4bbl, 4 speed. Matching numbers

XS29L9B2

dodge charger 440 R/T match
dodge charger 70 projet daytona

69general

1970Moparmann

Very cool!  Welcome to the site.

I also have a XP29H8.....  Congrats!

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!