News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

another deadly cuda crash

Started by moparstuart, November 16, 2011, 09:46:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

1970Moparmann

Wow, that's terrible. 

It looks like it was a pretty busy subdivision.   
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

41husk

I worry more about that kinda incident with my high school students!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

xpbprox

No kidding and that's just a couple of cities over fom me

Black Charger

The loser who drove that 'Cuda not only killed someone, but he also destroyed a rare classic car. I hope the law throws the book at him!

SRT-68

What an a##hole. Wrong thing to do at the wrong place. Killed a guy, destroyed a classic car and made all of us look bad to the general public.

What a jerk.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

tan top

what an idiot

Quote from: SRT-68 on November 16, 2011, 10:51:42 AM
What an a##hole. Wrong thing to do at the wrong place. Killed a guy, destroyed a classic car and made all of us look bad to the general public.

What a jerk.

:yesnod:  true
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: TruckDriver on November 16, 2011, 12:19:22 PM
Plus the idiot was drunk  :rotz:

Yep.  Seems to me like they buried the lede.  You had to watch 2:25 of the 2:30 clip to hear that "the driver will be arrested for driving under the influence."

In my opinion, that seems somewhat more important than a throwaway line at the end.

John_Kunkel

"Morgan also told 10News he hopes law enforcement and San Diego County Supervisor Dianne Jacob will now take a serious look at these roads to prevent future crashes like this one."

I hope he likes the speed bumps they'll likely put on his street.  ::)
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Darkman

What a sad event!

"They very narrowly killed a neighbor next door because their daughter was unloading a horse from a horse cart about eight feet from the skid marks in this particular accident," Morgan added.

How do you narrowly kill someone ???
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

jb666

Quote from: Vainglory, Esq. on November 16, 2011, 02:51:02 PM
Quote from: TruckDriver on November 16, 2011, 12:19:22 PM
Plus the idiot was drunk  :rotz:

Yep.  Seems to me like they buried the lede.  You had to watch 2:25 of the 2:30 clip to hear that "the driver will be arrested for driving under the influence."

In my opinion, that seems somewhat more important than a throwaway line at the end.

That should have been in the beginning of the broadcast...  Such a shame that things like this happen.  I've got a friend who just got popped for his second OUI. He was playing "Poor me, the victim" with me the other day and it took all I could not to smack him. He could have killed a family.. But "poor me".  Losers.

SnoPro440

The dude is a dumbass.  Here are a couple of pics snagged from the video.
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

miller

Quote from: Darkman on November 16, 2011, 05:48:05 PM
What a sad event!

"They very narrowly killed a neighbor next door because their daughter was unloading a horse from a horse cart about eight feet from the skid marks in this particular accident," Morgan added.

I thought the same thing, I couldn't understand why they would state the death so nonchalantly...

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

greenpigs

This goes back to what I said about Cooters post in the GT500 thread. Plenty of older people can't drive or are smart enough to not drive drunk.Then end up killing someone or getting killed driving a performance car. You can do all that in a 4 cyl civic also but those accidents do not get the attention.  
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

1969chargerrtse

We all make stupid mistakes, but I wouldn't want to live with the knowledge because of doing something dumb I killed a friend or anyone.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

aussiemuscle

Quote from: Darkman on November 16, 2011, 05:48:05 PM
What a sad event!

i noticed that. i think they lost the word 'avoided' from that sentence.