News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Console armrest in my '69 thanks to ODZKing

Started by Dino, November 17, 2011, 09:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino

Good guy alert here!

ODZKing gave me a great deal on his spare armrest with base for a '67 and sent it over faster than the speed of light. 

I always wanted an armrest on the console and now I have one that fits like a glove without any modifications.  All I have to do is match the woodgrain on the small piece of the base.

The armrest color will not be matched to the interior, more likely the other way around or I may still end up changing everything to saddle.  For now this will do just fine, it's a driver, and a more comfortable one at that!

Thanks a million ODZKing!

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Slowpoke

68 R/T LL1
under restoration for the last 25 years

A383Wing

I got the same thing in the Daytona....I had a couple 66-67 Charger console armrests on the shelf and used one in the car

Bryan

kab69440

Huhhh!  I never realized before just now that the 66 & 67 mounting plates are not interchangeable! Learn something new everyday!...
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

moparstuart

Quote from: A383Wing on November 17, 2011, 09:27:24 PM
I got the same thing in the Daytona....I had a couple 66-67 Charger console armrests on the shelf and used one in the car

Bryan

send me your other extra one  :icon_smile_big:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.