News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Your chance to buy "Lee-1" in January...

Started by XS29L9Bxxxxxx, November 12, 2011, 11:32:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BananaDan

Quote from: Back N Black on January 22, 2012, 06:07:11 PM
On the topic of General lee's, Coy Duke is selling his General Lee and he is only asking $149,999.99   :o

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Charger-General-Lee-Dukes-Hazzard-Collector-Item-Byron-Coy-Duke-Cherrys-General-Lee-Sale-/330673507231?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4cfdad4b9f

The knucklehead posted his home address on eBay?

Did anyone notice that the driver's headlight door is split in half?  Oh, but he'll buy you dinner after you spend $150K.   :eek2:
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

BananaDan

Umm, ok.  So I just had to check, and yes, it looks like this good 'ol boy posted his good 'ol home address on eBay.  I popped it into Google Maps, hit satellite view and lookie there.  That sure looks like a Charger under a car cover to me.  Oopsie Coy!

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

bakerhillpins

Quote from: BananaDan on January 23, 2012, 08:31:55 PM
Umm, ok.  So I just had to check, and yes, it looks like this good 'ol boy posted his good 'ol home address on eBay.  I popped it into Google Maps, hit satellite view and lookie there.  That sure looks like a Charger under a car cover to me.  Oopsie Coy!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

68X426

Quote from: bakerhillpins on January 23, 2012, 08:43:49 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

X2.

I about spit up my beer when I saw the address on Poli Street. My good buddy Mike used to live next door. Coy wasn't there then. What a small freakin' world. Crazy.

It's a nice neighborhood. Low crime as it goes for Ventura. Though I wouldn't leave anything out in the drive way and broadcast it. Maybe hoping for some insurance money?  ::) ::)

Just joking!

::)  ::) ::) ::) ::)

:D :D :D :D

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

kikgas01

Budnicks

Is the guy retarded or what ?,  :hah: man way, way too many people seeing that stuff, to be posting it to the public, especially on twitter or facebook...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

BananaDan

I sent the seller on eBay a note, just a friendly heads-up about the home address on the Internet thingy.  They wrote back saying he doesn't live there anymore.  So I guess that means screw whoever lives there nowadays...

skip68

It's not as big a deal as you guys think.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

jb666

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: What a putz.

And I'm sorry, but for $150k he'd best give me more than dinner.

aussiemuscle

Quote from: FastbackJon on November 12, 2011, 08:47:33 PM. I think they should have just left the car how they found it and then did a buildup on another different '69 Charger of how the original one looked pre-jump.
while that may have been good for posterity, it' probably would have all rusted away to nothing by now  :D

apparently there were a few souvenirs taken from the car when they displayed it as the old wreck.

kikgas01

Quote from: jb666 on January 24, 2012, 07:21:57 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: What a putz.

And I'm sorry, but for $150k he'd best give me more than dinner.
Love your post!