News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Your chance to buy "Lee-1" in January...

Started by XS29L9Bxxxxxx, November 12, 2011, 11:32:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

At Barrett-Jackson in January  :popcrn:

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/events/scottsdale/2012-sneak-peek/69-charger/

Quote1969 Dodge Charger

Featured several times in the first episode of CBS hit "The Dukes of Hazzard". Fondly named "Lee 1" is the very car used to jump over a Hazzard County police cruiser in the first episode. The only cast member that drove Lee 1 was John Schneider, who played Bo Duke. Lee 1 has been carefully restored over a 16 month period to pre-jump condition. VIN XP29H9B193680

bobs66440

I don't know if I'd want it after jumping over a police cruiser!  :lol:

I'm sure it will bring huge dollars nonetheless.

Daytona R/T SE

With any luck John Schneider will stand on the roof and sing for us... :slap:

Budnicks

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on November 12, 2011, 01:49:09 PM
With any luck John Schneider will stand on the roof and sing for us... :slap:
Wasn't that just special... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

69bronzeT5

Quote from: bobs66440 on November 12, 2011, 11:37:38 AM
I don't know if I'd want it after jumping over a police cruiser!  :lol:

It's okay, most of the original car isn't left :smilielol:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on November 12, 2011, 03:16:28 PM

Yeah, seems MOST of the original car is long gone  :flame: And the guy who found it in the junkyard has earned quite a reputation over the years  :popcrn:

jb666

Quote from: XS29L9Bxxxxxx on November 12, 2011, 04:18:57 PM

Yeah, seems MOST of the original car is long gone  :flame: And the guy who found it in the junkyard has earned quite a reputation over the years  :popcrn:

Someone here can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe he's a member here? I'm not 100% certain of that fact though.

MoparManJim

Quote from: jb666 on November 12, 2011, 05:05:45 PM

Yeah, seems MOST of the original car is long gone  :flame: And the guy who found it in the junkyard has earned quite a reputation over the years  :popcrn:

Someone here can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe he's a member here? I'm not 100% certain of that fact though.

Yep, your double dang correct on that note! He is a member on here, look under djtbell1.

Just so you all know, all that is mostly original of Lee1 on the car is the firewall an whindshield. The center of the car was okay, it was both ends of the car that was damage on impact of the jump. It was told that he sold a car to John S for in the movie Collier & Co Hot Pursuit but thing is John had to buy another car though as TB didn't sell him any car though. So I assume that car is what made this car mostly.  

If you watch his Lee1 DVD he jumps/skips a stage of the build... why? because not all stuff went back on car like he said would have. The roof that is on the car now is infact not the same original roof at all! It's a new sheet metal one. He told the owner the original went back on the car.  

He also took the original deck lid that H&H body shop had hanging on the wall in there shop from Lee1 an made a an identical one (6 of them I heard) an took a replica of it back to H&H body shop an kept the original one for himself!  

jb666

Quote from: MoparManJim on November 12, 2011, 05:49:23 PM
Quote from: jb666 on November 12, 2011, 05:05:45 PM

Yeah, seems MOST of the original car is long gone  :flame: And the guy who found it in the junkyard has earned quite a reputation over the years  :popcrn:

Yep, your double dang correct on that note! He is a member on here, look under djtbell1.

Just so you all know, all that is mostly original of Lee1 on the car is the firewall an whindshield. The center of the car was okay, it was both ends of the car that was damage on impact of the jump. It was told that he sold a car to John S for in the movie Collier & Co Hot Pursuit but thing is John had to buy another car though as TB didn't sell him any car though. So I assume that car is what made this car mostly.  

If you watch his Lee1 DVD he jumps/skips a stage of the build... why? because not all stuff went back on car like he said would have. The roof that is on the car now is infact not the same original roof at all! It's a new sheet metal one. He told the owner the original went back on the car.  

He also took the original deck lid that H&H body shop had hanging on the wall in there shop from Lee1 an made a an identical one (6 of them I heard) an took a replica of it back to H&H body shop an kept the original one for himself!  

Well hot dang twirl me around, dip me in shit and call it a day --- I'm right!!  :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

FastbackJon

I remember reading the thing somwhere about how the original roof didn't stay with the car and was sold off to someone else. What a shame. I think they should have just left the car how they found it and then did a buildup on another different '69 Charger of how the original one looked pre-jump.
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

MoparManJim

Quote from: FastbackJon on November 12, 2011, 08:47:33 PM
I remember reading the thing somwhere about how the original roof didn't stay with the car and was sold off to someone else. What a shame. I think they should have just left the car how they found it and then did a buildup on another different '69 Charger of how the original one looked pre-jump.

That info about the roof is in fact very very true.. it was sold off to a person. A another roof was in fact put onto the charger.

BrianShaughnessy

I guess the window of opportunity to profiteer from Dukes /  General Lee is closing up...    hence trying to cash out.  :Twocents:

Sorry... I have another project that's much more near and dear to my heart.  :yesnod:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Mike DC

The same thing happens to lots of historic cars that turn up in completely destroyed condition.  

Eventually it falls into the hands of someone who restores it, usually with the intention of selling it all along.  The restoration ends up being a very admirable re-creation, but that painstaking effort should have just been done to some other 318 car and the two cars displayed together.

For what it's worth I think the resto crew did an extremely good job re-creating LEE#1.  Certain parties involved were up to no-good but some of the crew had noble motivations.

tan top

:o  been over on the GL sites a few times reading up on Lee one  :popcrn:
:think: lot of stuff gone on with that build
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

jaak

Your chance to buy "Lee-1's" windsheild,firewall,core support and VIN tag in January...

There fixed the heading for you.

Jason

Ghoste

That's about what remains of far too many "restorations".

BananaDan

Are my eyes bugging out, or is the "1" decal on the door crooked?  It almost looks like they aligned the top edge of the decal with the body line just above it, which is a slanted line which then causes the "1" to be turned a few degrees counter clockwise?  Or maybe I've been working in front of a computer for too many years?   :scratchchin:
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

Cooter

For all you "Non-GL" Fans, the "1" is supposed to be crooked as they were Painted on back in 1979....This was done cause the original was this way. The ONLY ONE with Chrome rockers.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

BananaDan

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

Mike DC

Maybe just "non-extreme-GL-fanboy"?   ::)

The door numbers showed up crooked on several sets of doors in the first few episodes.  They seemed to be figuring out which bodylines they wanted to square everything with. 

You'd get the results on the LEE#1 door above if you first placed the 1 using the top bodyline above the door handle, you realized it made the number crooked after placing it, and then you leveled the zero with the bottom edge of the door. 

jaak

Quote from: BananaDan on November 15, 2011, 11:26:17 AM
Are my eyes bugging out, or is the "1" decal on the door crooked?  It almost looks like they aligned the top edge of the decal with the body line just above it, which is a slanted line which then causes the "1" to be turned a few degrees counter clockwise?  Or maybe I've been working in front of a computer for too many years?   :scratchchin:

Yes, it is crooked. And look at the passenger side, the 0 and 1 are sort of crammed close together. On the Georgia cars they were major inconsistancies with the cars. Another Lee (Lee4 maybe? also note Lee4 was the first 68 'converted) Had the Numbers higher up on the doors. The first cars were just built to look similar on TV, I don't think there was any 'standard' to building them.

I admit I have an intrest in the Early Lee's and read alot on them. Everyone makes such a fuss over Lee1, but according to most Lee 'historians', Lee3 was actually the first one built. Its the one you see in all the early publicity photo shoots (sans the 01 on the doors) Lee3 was in the episode 'Daisy's Song', its the one that slams into the police cruiser, then appears again in "Repo Men" the damaged fender was replaced with a 68 (no side marker) and was pretty much used as the hero car in that episode. The only reason Lee1 was 1 and Lee2 was 2, etc was which order they were unloaded off the car hauler in Georgia.

And thats my  :Twocents: of useless info for the day, lol

Jason

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on November 13, 2011, 02:14:33 PM
I guess the window of opportunity to profiteer from Dukes /  General Lee is closing up...    hence trying to cash out.  :Twocents:

...or could it just be cyclical?  :popcrn:

I remember in the 90s, little was ever talked about, relating to the Dukes. I mean, t was just an old show, nobody had it in re-runs. Of course, this was before internet and all... :scratchchin:

Mike DC

The 2000s General Lee boom matched the timeframe when the TV show's original fans turned 30yo and finally had some disposable income. 

It wasn't a fad or a trend.  Most of those kids had been saying they wanted to build a GL all along.  But the Mopar hobby wasn't taking them seriously when they were children in the 1980s or burger-flipping teenagers in the 1990s.

kikgas01

Wonder how they got a title for it from a junkyard?

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Quote from: kikgas01 on December 12, 2011, 09:28:18 AM
Wonder how they got a title for it from a junkyard?

Pretty easy to get a title from a bill of sale... Just ask the guys who bought cars from the GM Heritage Collection and put them on the road  :Twocents: Those cars were never to be "titled", yet many are...

MadScientist

I wonder if the auction includes a hunk of the cement from the trunk.... :lol:

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Quote from: MadScientist on December 15, 2011, 01:29:14 AM
I wonder if the auction includes a hunk of the cement from the trunk.... :lol:

Probably more originality lost in the restoration  :popcrn:

MoparMotel

If it was the one that just went through $110,000

Thought it would have went for more
1968 Dodge Charger

nvrbdn

i thought it would be more also. but as they said, the car was twisted. they just straightened it out and patched the holes under the hood etc. not a great repair. more worried about the outside. guess that kept the value down.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Cooter

Anybody who buys this thing deserves everything they get and then some. idiots with money. $110K for a rebodied Charger Star Car. No wonder TB got into being a shiester. Crime pays afterall.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Whoever bought it shouldn't get any strife in my opinion. They weren't the ones who decided to erase the history behind the car, and even though most of the car has been replaced it still holds a significant place with the DOH. If they have the free cash then why not, they aren't only buying the car but a piece of history. What about the supposed Volo Don Schisler car, it had an asking price of 110K.  

I must admit I am still torn between the two ideas of which was the right choice. On one hand I'd like to see the car as it was when WB was finished with it, but on the other hand who really wants a wreck?

Look at some of the General Lee's Replicas on here, some of them probably have close to if not more then 100K into them. Other original General Lee's have also sold for more, so Lee #1 looks a little bit more appealing at that price...

Cooter

Get 'yer Cash out rich guys, as Lee 1 is gonna get passed around like a Cheap hooker.

nvrbdn

:smilielol: good one cooter. yep, i think they were just buying that tag next to the vin. it will probably sit in a museum in an attempt to draw a crowd.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Mike DC

QuoteWhoever bought it shouldn't get any strife in my opinion. They weren't the ones who decided to erase the history behind the car, and even though most of the car has been replaced it still holds a significant place with the DOH. If they have the free cash then why not, they aren't only buying the car but a piece of history. What about the supposed Volo Don Schisler car, it had an asking price of 110K. 

I must admit I am still torn between the two ideas of which was the right choice. On one hand I'd like to see the car as it was when WB was finished with it, but on the other hand who really wants a wreck?

Look at some of the General Lee's Replicas on here, some of them probably have close to if not more then 100K into them. Other original General Lee's have also sold for more, so Lee #1 looks a little bit more appealing at that price...

Most people who restore an old musclecar don't start by hacking off most of the identifiable/reusable pieces and selling them in various directions.  

I admire the love & care that was put into the replica that currently wears LEE#1's VIN.  I'd like to have it myself.  But what was done is not the same thing as restoring the car.

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Quote from: Cooter on January 22, 2012, 08:10:07 AM
Anybody who buys this thing deserves everything they get and then some. idiots with money. $110K for a rebodied Charger Star Car. No wonder TB got into being a shiester. Crime pays afterall.

Apparently, Bubba the pro golfer bought this car yesterday  :Twocents:

Budnicks

Quote from: XS29L9Bxxxxxx on January 22, 2012, 11:56:37 AM
Quote from: Cooter on January 22, 2012, 08:10:07 AM

Apparently, Bubba the pro golfer bought this car yesterday  :Twocents:
Yep, who better to own a GL, than a guy named Bubba Watson, he's got plenty of cash from his PGA pro golf tour..... Still way too much for that car, to me.... Lots of the PGA guys are car nuts....

kikgas01

He is gonna "pimp" it out. A snot nose kid golfer got it and will trash it. Jim Shine posted that right on his fb page.  Another Charger aka Lee#1 will be destroyed again. Bet they coulda got just as much or more for it like it was in it`s original state. Oh well. The last chapter is over,the book is done. That`s a wrap. RIP LEE#1 AGAIN!

skip68

Are you kidding me?  ???   He is really going to "pimp" it out?   :shruggy:   That car should have been left as it was when it was found.  100% as left the show = 100% historical value.  But the old saying "it's your car do what you want" holds true.   Some things NEED to be left "AS IS" to be fully enjoyed and look at.   What is left to look at with a TV car that's been restored?   :shruggy:   The signs of age and damage make it real and adds to the experience of viewing it.  There is a story behind every scratch and dent and your mind wanders as you look at it like a child.   I would pay more money fore the real "as is" deal.   If I had president Lincoln's desk that was original un-restored and sanded it and painted it I would be an idiot because I've just wiped away a bunch of history.    :slap:   

The Bonnie & Clyde guns just sold for $210,000.  One was cracked.  Could you imagine if somebody restored the guns?  They would still have value but the realness factor is gone.   :'(   OK, rant over.............. 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

MoparManJim

Quote from: skip68 on January 22, 2012, 03:49:47 PM
Are you kidding me?  ???   He is really going to "pimp" it out?   :shruggy:   That car should have been left as it was when it was found.  100% as left the show = 100% historical value.  But the old saying "it's your car do what you want" holds true.   Some things NEED to be left "AS IS" to be fully enjoyed and look at.   What is left to look at with a TV car that's been restored?   :shruggy:   The signs of age and damage make it real and adds to the experience of viewing it.  There is a story behind every scratch and dent and your mind wanders as you look at it like a child.   I would pay more money fore the real "as is" deal.   If I had president Lincoln's desk that was original un-restored and sanded it and painted it I would be an idiot because I've just wiped away a bunch of history.    :slap:   

The Bonnie & Clyde guns just sold for $210,000.  One was cracked.  Could you imagine if somebody restored the guns?  They would still have value but the realness factor is gone.   :'(   OK, rant over.............. 

:iagree:

jb666

Quote from: Back N Black on January 22, 2012, 06:07:11 PM
On the topic of General lee's, Coy Duke is selling his General Lee and he is only asking $149,999.99   :o

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Charger-General-Lee-Dukes-Hazzard-Collector-Item-Byron-Coy-Duke-Cherrys-General-Lee-Sale-/330673507231?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4cfdad4b9f

Yeah... Good luck with that... He listed this before the big auction.. Hoping #1 would take in $1mil... His $150k would seem like a bargain.

69bronzeT5

Off Bubba's Twitter....
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

jb666

What's funny is we're here raggin on this guy cause his name is BUBBA... And his friends are out there laughing that he's such a Redneck...  One person said "What'll you do with such an old car"... Another said "Hopefully 100% pure because ethanol will tear up that engine" (gotta love the cracks from the rice crowd) .. Then there are those that feel the need to go bash the guy's purchase by telling him it's a replica, that the original was all cut up..  Then there's the Chevy guys "My step dad rebuilds Chevelles number matching. Im sure he would love to get together with you and make an even better Chevy than that dumb ol Dodge!"....

Reminds me of when I was sellin' the Z06 to buy the Charger.. Got asked by an old timer  "what'll you do with such an old thing? That's gonna handle like crap!".

:lol:

1974dodgecharger

some people never understand I tell ya....ignorant is sometimes NOT bliss.
Quote from: jb666 on January 22, 2012, 06:54:43 PM
What's funny is we're here raggin on this guy cause his name is BUBBA... And his friends are out there laughing that he's such a Redneck...  One person said "What'll you do with such an old car"... Another said "Hopefully 100% pure because ethanol will tear up that engine" (gotta love the cracks from the rice crowd) .. Then there are those that feel the need to go bash the guy's purchase by telling him it's a replica, that the original was all cut up..  Then there's the Chevy guys "My step dad rebuilds Chevelles number matching. Im sure he would love to get together with you and make an even better Chevy than that dumb ol Dodge!"....

Reminds me of when I was sellin' the Z06 to buy the Charger.. Got asked by an old timer  "what'll you do with such an old thing? That's gonna handle like crap!".

:lol:

kikgas01

It IS a replica. Every piece of sheet metal was sold from that car. The rollcage is in a garage, the roof is in Canada. Marvin sold the oil pan and emergency brake on ebay. All that remains is the dash, cowl,inner fenders, windshield and engine and they didn`t even get that right. Has no HP manifolds and a crappy blue intake on a crappy dirty orange engine. The car was cut in half. They used a CHERRY Charger for a doner car. In my opinion, it isn`t the "same" car BUT it is what it is and still one hell of a neat ass car! I would be proud as hell to own it.

kikgas01

Oh and the other comments... It is a R/T and my favorite. HEY A HEMI!! Right off his FB page. Bunch of idiots got that car and it will be ruined again.

BananaDan

Quote from: Back N Black on January 22, 2012, 06:07:11 PM
On the topic of General lee's, Coy Duke is selling his General Lee and he is only asking $149,999.99   :o

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Charger-General-Lee-Dukes-Hazzard-Collector-Item-Byron-Coy-Duke-Cherrys-General-Lee-Sale-/330673507231?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4cfdad4b9f

The knucklehead posted his home address on eBay?

Did anyone notice that the driver's headlight door is split in half?  Oh, but he'll buy you dinner after you spend $150K.   :eek2:

BananaDan

Umm, ok.  So I just had to check, and yes, it looks like this good 'ol boy posted his good 'ol home address on eBay.  I popped it into Google Maps, hit satellite view and lookie there.  That sure looks like a Charger under a car cover to me.  Oopsie Coy!

bakerhillpins

Quote from: BananaDan on January 23, 2012, 08:31:55 PM
Umm, ok.  So I just had to check, and yes, it looks like this good 'ol boy posted his good 'ol home address on eBay.  I popped it into Google Maps, hit satellite view and lookie there.  That sure looks like a Charger under a car cover to me.  Oopsie Coy!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

68X426

Quote from: bakerhillpins on January 23, 2012, 08:43:49 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

X2.

I about spit up my beer when I saw the address on Poli Street. My good buddy Mike used to live next door. Coy wasn't there then. What a small freakin' world. Crazy.

It's a nice neighborhood. Low crime as it goes for Ventura. Though I wouldn't leave anything out in the drive way and broadcast it. Maybe hoping for some insurance money?  ::) ::)

Just joking!

::)  ::) ::) ::) ::)

:D :D :D :D

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

kikgas01

Budnicks

Is the guy retarded or what ?,  :hah: man way, way too many people seeing that stuff, to be posting it to the public, especially on twitter or facebook...

BananaDan

I sent the seller on eBay a note, just a friendly heads-up about the home address on the Internet thingy.  They wrote back saying he doesn't live there anymore.  So I guess that means screw whoever lives there nowadays...

skip68

It's not as big a deal as you guys think.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

jb666

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: What a putz.

And I'm sorry, but for $150k he'd best give me more than dinner.

aussiemuscle

Quote from: FastbackJon on November 12, 2011, 08:47:33 PM. I think they should have just left the car how they found it and then did a buildup on another different '69 Charger of how the original one looked pre-jump.
while that may have been good for posterity, it' probably would have all rusted away to nothing by now  :D

apparently there were a few souvenirs taken from the car when they displayed it as the old wreck.

kikgas01

Quote from: jb666 on January 24, 2012, 07:21:57 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: What a putz.

And I'm sorry, but for $150k he'd best give me more than dinner.
Love your post!