News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Rowdy Roast Thread with Simmerin Bullshit and Piss-n-Wine for all !!

Started by JoeyGowdy, November 05, 2011, 07:17:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OleHarleyRider

Guys all of you are the ones who need help. You're all full of crap. Ever heard what bullying does to people. Ever heard or know anything about delusional, suicidal, bipolar, behaviour? Didn't think so. His own actions show how sick he is. He's been to shrinks and has very detailed reports about his condition. All of this is known by the disability folks. So go ahead, do what you gotta do, it won't make a difference. What little bit he draws doesn't matter to us but we do need the medical assistance. His drugs run over $600 per month. But can you live with driving a fragile person over the edge? Boot him off and be done with it and get lives of your own and stay out of things you know nothing about. I'm his father and I even voted to boot him off because he doesn't need this verbal abuse, please. I have to deal with his condition every day and sometimes I want to give up but I love him and with God's help maybe some day he'll get the meds he needs and be able to live a half way normal life. Before he got so sick he was a happy, productive person. Along with Bipolar he also has high sugar, high blood pressure, high iron, copd, asthma, and chronic arthritis. Try to deal with all of that on a daily basis! I wouldn't wish this sickness on anyone, including all of you.
Love in Christ,
Terry & Kermie

skip68

Quote from: OleHarleyRider on November 14, 2011, 10:09:38 PM
Guys all of you are the ones who need help. You're all full of crap. Ever heard what bullying does to people. Ever heard or know anything about delusional, suicidal, bipolar, behaviour? Didn't think so. His own actions show how sick he is. He's been to shrinks and has very detailed reports about his condition. All of this is known by the disability folks. So go ahead, do what you gotta do, it won't make a difference. What little bit he draws doesn't matter to us but we do need the medical assistance. His drugs run over $600 per month. But can you live with driving a fragile person over the edge? Boot him off and be done with it and get lives of your own and stay out of things you know nothing about. I'm his father and I even voted to boot him off because he doesn't need this verbal abuse, please. I have to deal with his condition every day and sometimes I want to give up but I love him and with God's help maybe some day he'll get the meds he needs and be able to live a half way normal life. Before he got so sick he was a happy, productive person. Along with Bipolar he also has high sugar, high blood pressure, high iron, copd, asthma, and chronic arthritis. Try to deal with all of that on a daily basis! I wouldn't wish this sickness on anyone, including all of you.

With ALL respect Mr Gowdy,  I thank you for coming on here and posting.   Your son has put himself out there by his actions, comments and behavior.    Most will not know anything more than what we read, hear and see on these open forums.  If we see a potential fraud and or danger we must take action.   I would suggest more supervision and less online activity.   
Chuck ......
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

jb666

Oh spare me. I have a bipolar 21 year old daughter. Does this give her the right to go out and make sexually explicit remarks to kids under the age of 14? Make all the excuses you want, but people live with this disease every day. They FUNCTION with it. They hold jobs.  But something makes Joey different? Yeah, people like you who give him the giant CRUTCH to get through life by telling him everything he does is OK because of his "condition". 

People like you make me sick. You're an enabler.  Get the kid committed and into a facility that can help him before he ruins someone's life (other than his own). 

All of the other 'conditions' you listed could be controlled through proper diet and exercise. If he were to dump about 100 lbs he'd suddenly find his sugar/bp/asthma all at a liveable level. The bottom line is that he sits around all day living his delusional life that only the most extreme of pathological liars could have created.

This ain't bullying, it's the truth. Now go give your baby a back rub and tell him everything will be ok, the mean people didn't mean any harm.

nvrbdn

that is a line if i ever heard one. if this is really a parent, and you cared and loved him like you say, you wouldnt defend his actions and tell everyone to just forget it.you would get help for him and his victims. you would keep him off line where HE tells the world what he does. if in fact the proper people have already been contacted as i assume they have, its too late to tell everyone to let it go. and if he is innocent, he wont have to worry. :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

A383Wing

skip68

If Joey can't work, has no money and didn't steal anything then who's provided him with the tools to get him in this trouble?   Cameras, computers, scanners ect.  ???   As a parent I understand there is only so much you can do BUT, as a citizen I must and will act if I see something wrong as I would hope you would and do.  I don't know how bad Joey's problems are other than he needs monitored and or no online access.   Most of his mess he's in now wouldn't be here.   He understands right from wrong and has self awareness therefore he is responsible for his actions.   I hope he gets all the proper treatment he needs to live a more productive life.  

Chuck ...
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Brock Lee

Before he got so sick he was a happy, productive person. Along with Bipolar he also has high sugar, high blood pressure, high iron, copd, asthma, and chronic arthritis. Try to deal with all of that on a daily basis! I wouldn't wish this sickness on anyone, including all of you.

:violin: But he can still muster the money and strength to build these abortions. He has the strength to spend countless hours on a computer to post all over the internet on endless forums, Facebook, and Youtube..but he can't work a computer in a work setting? Mmmhmm.

TK73

Quote from: Brock Lee on November 15, 2011, 01:03:46 AM
:violin: But he can still muster the money and strength to build these abortions. He has the strength to spend countless hours on a computer to post all over the internet on endless forums, Facebook, and Youtube..but he can't work a computer in a work setting? Mmmhmm.

DAMNIT!!  Stop making sense, it scares people...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

skip68

Just to clarify ..... 
Mr Gowdy, your comment about all of us being full of crap is puzzling me.  Have I said something that isn't true?   If so I gladly welcome you to correct me. 

After seeing your profile it looks like Joey's.   Mostly links about Joey.   Are you really Joey?   Is Joey using your user name and posting under your account?    If not then why are you feeding more Joey Paul Gowdy info down our throats?   
You said "his own actions show how sick he is"   I couldn't agree more.

RallyeMike

Frankly, I agree with the old man on just one point: Civility and action to stop illegal behavior is what is needed, not taunting, and definitely not photos of man-boobs.

If the old man really is OHR, the best thing he can do is get Gowdy off-line and doing something constructive and under supervision rather than allowing him to continue with /and document his creepy behavior and illegal/questionable activities. You cannot stop the scrutiny and questioning by the www.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

bull

I'm his father and I even voted to boot him off because he doesn't need this verbal abuse, please.

Actually I think he feels like he does need it. No one would bother with him if he didn't want the attention because then he wouldn't be plastering his life all over the internet and asking strangers what they think of it. I guarantee you 95% of his online problems would go away if he learned the fine art of shutting up.

RallyeMike

QuoteBoot him off and be done with it and get lives of your own and stay out of things you know nothing about. I'm his father and I even voted to boot him off because he doesn't need this verbal abuse, please.

Actually I think he feels like he does need it. No one would bother with him if he didn't want the attention because then he wouldn't be plastering his life all over the internet and asking us what we think of it. I guarantee you 95% of his online problems would go away if he learned the fine art of shutting up.

There you go. OHR - Solve OUR problems and HIS at the same time. Unplug him!
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

TUFCAT

Quote from: RallyeMike on November 15, 2011, 02:29:30 AM

If the old man really is OHR, the best thing he can do is get Gowdy off-line and doing something constructive and under supervision rather than allowing him to continue with /and document his creepy behavior and illegal/questionable activities. You cannot stop the scrutiny and questioning by the www.

Ole Harley Rider, obviously you love your son. :yesnod: But I agree with others. You are just deflecting blame.

If your kid had a peanut allergy would you keep feeding him peanuts or take all the peanuts out of the house? :shruggy:  Protect Joey and remove the tools that got him in trouble in the first place!  I'm pretty sure the $600 perscription bill will go down when the internet gets unplugged.

lisiecki1

From what I've seen on here over the last couple of years, I think you're full of it.

*subscribed for the inevitable train-wreck*
Remember the average response time to a 911 call is over 4 minutes.

The average response time of a 357 magnum is 1400 FPS.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52527.0.html

OleHarleyRider

Thanks for the comments. I'm happy some of you partially understand. I know that I'm guilty for a lot of his problems. I've been the enabler and I'm trying to change that. I know there's lots of people that keep the symptoms under control with the meds. We just haven't found the right combo. And yes he does feed off all of the commets so please boot him off!
Love in Christ,
Terry & Kermie

skip68

At this point I honestly don't know what to believe.   I want to believe it really is you Mr Gowdy (Joey's father) and not another game of Joey's. 
On that note I wish you the best of luck on helping your son get healthy.  I think it's pretty clear what's going on here so I vote we lock this thread.

Chuck ........

Back N Black

TheGhost

My brother has alot of this same crap.  However, he does not hit on underage girls, or brag about mooching off our taxes.  I have no sympathy for Joey.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.