News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

lost my best friend today. RIP chewy :(

Started by randr, November 11, 2011, 08:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

randr

I will miss my little buddy! she did everything with me
I'm Bored! what to do next......

vancamp

PocketThunder

Chewey, that name is awesome.  sorry about the loss. 
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

skip68

Sorry to hear that.   How? Old age?  Loosing a pet is like a member of the family.    :pity:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

charge69

So sorry to hear about your friend. Pets do become part of the family and it sucks to lose one.

Fred

Sorry to hear it. it's always a sad occasion. I know this from personal experience. :'(

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

randr

Quote from: PocketThunder on November 11, 2011, 08:37:44 PM
Chewey, that name is awesome.  sorry about the loss. 

short for chewbacca! she was 11. crazy couple of days. at surgery they were looking for a blockage and her intestines just all fell apart!!! disintegrated in vets hands!

Dino

I am so sorry, I know how it feels.  Thank you for giving her a loving home and 11 good years.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

skip68

So very sorry to hear of your loss.  :'(  Ive got a 17 yr old cat thats going downhill. Not looking forward to that day. You mentioned his intestines desintigrating, is it possible he got into anything toxic. IE: antifreeze, rat poison, etc. ? Again sorry for your loss!
Mrs.skip68
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Budnicks

My condolences to you & yours, I'm Very Sorry to hear of your loss, RIP Chewy... All dogs go to heaven... My Chocolate Lab is 13-1/2 & still doing pretty well, but I dread the day he's not here, I also do absolutely "almost" everything with my boy "Lord Budnicks", he's my 3rd Lab & 5th personal dog now, I got my 1st dog at age 3 or 4....
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

A383Wing

aww man.....sorry....we lost our cat of 16 years back in 2004....I cried for a week....we swore we would never get another pet....

but this little guy came along and we are happy...

time heals

Bryan

randr

Quote from: skip68 on November 11, 2011, 09:32:39 PM
So very sorry to hear of your loss.  :'(  Ive got a 17 yr old cat thats going downhill. Not looking forward to that day. You mentioned his intestines desintigrating, is it possible he got into anything toxic. IE: antifreeze, rat poison, etc. ? Again sorry for your loss!
Mrs.skip68

Vet said a tumor burst so no poison. just one of those things.

moparguy01

Sorry to hear about your loss. It's always rough to lose one of the family.

bill440rt

So, so sorry to hear for your loss.  :'(
Pets are like family members. Time does heal.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

jaak

My condolences. We lost the best dog ever in 2005.....haven't got another since.

Jason

mpdlawdog

sorry to hear that.....I know its hard but remember the good times!
"Life is Tough...It's even tougher when you are stupid"  -John Wayne-

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

ODZKing

Sorry randr, I know she will be missed. I know I'll be a mess when one of ours goes.   :'(

bull

Sorry for your loss. I went through the same thing last spring. No fun at all.

Lennard

Sorry to hear about your loss.
Try to think about the good times you had together, she had one life on earth and she spent it with you.

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

bobs66440

Charger_Fan

Man, losing your little buddy is never an easy thing. :'(
I love the name you picked for her, it's perfect! ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Johnny SixPack

Man, so sorry to hear about your loss.

Never easy losing a pet, as they sure do end up intertwined with your life.

Just try to remember the good times, and that her memory is always with you.

:cheers:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

1969chargerrtse

:'(  Sorry, it sucks.  Hope things get better.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

bakerhillpins

Been there and they are like family. Hardest thing I have had to do. My condolences.  Its a tough patch but you pull through. 
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Vainglory, Esq.

So sorry, man.  I have a pet with a tumor in her throat, and she won't last too much longer either.  But remember the good times, and remember how happy they were when they were with us.  It's a good life.

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

hemi-hampton

Bummer, sorry to hear the bad news. I lost my Pug a few years ago. I did get another. LEON.

RECHRGD

So sorry for you loss......I've been through it many times and it never gets easier.  I'll never forget back in the 70's we had some acreage in southern Oregon that had a county maintained irrigation canal running through the property.  The county decided to put weed killer in the water to control the growth in the canals running through the county.  They never notified anyone until a week after they did it.  That resulted in a very painful death for our two Samoyeds and countless other pets, livestock and wildlife that would drink out of the ditches.  They never even apologized.
13.53 @ 105.32

69rtse4spd