News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Goodbye Gowdy?

Started by RallyeMike, November 11, 2011, 12:56:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Gowdy be voted off the island?

Yes - Extinguish the Tiki Torch
62 (88.6%)
No - I'm a Freak Too
2 (2.9%)
RallyeMike Is Out Of Line
6 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 70

RallyeMike

Ok, I'm pulling the trigger on this, and it's about time. Others are surely thinking the same.

I never though it'd come to this, but this guy is too disruptive, and just plain sick.
I don't think he has broken any sacred rules around here, but enough is enough.

Read fist,

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86025.0.html

Then simply Yes or No.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

TK73

:cheers:

Oh, and RallyeMike is outta his mind   :D
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

skip68

Hahaha, I've seen this on other sites about gowdy.   One site even did a poll.  100% voted to ban him.  Every place he's been people say the same stuff sooner or later.  You would think since he's such a good actor he could act like a normal person.   Just think guys, this stuff we're finding out is bad but, think about how much we don't know about.     Bye bye to Joey Paul gowdy is my vote x10. 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Daytona R/T SE

I still want to see the F%&ing robot !  :shruggy: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

skip68

Look Joey!   According to our judges you've got a perfect score!    100%     :o
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

TruckDriver

No comment, as I never read much of his posts.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Old Moparz

Guess it would be an easy decision to make if he purposely mailed someone a broken $3 part & screwed them over or posted nude pics, but I don't see him getting banned for simply being a fucktard. 
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Todd Wilson

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on November 11, 2011, 01:51:33 AM
I still want to see the F%&ing robot !  :shruggy: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Yeah! Drinking a PBR!

todd

69bronzeT5

1 person voted Mike is out of line....I wonder who that could of been :scratchchin: :lol: I voted BYE BYE!!!
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

PocketThunder

Quote from: Old Moparz on November 11, 2011, 09:37:51 AM
Guess it would be an easy decision to make if he purposely mailed someone a broken $3 part & screwed them over or posted nude pics, but I don't see him getting banned for simply being a fucktard. 

I'm with Bob on this one.  If you dont like the guy dont read the threads.  I want to see the robot and the delorean get finished.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Troy

Sort of an irrelevant thread...

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

xpbprox

I was unaware of the SITUATION, I actually thought he was talking about survivor at first so I was like WTF who watches that. Then I voted that he was out of line, I scrolled down and saw that it wasnt lol. I read most of the thread and the one on the delorean site, he sounds like a physco to me, changing my vote to BYE BYE

skip68

Yep. Joey made some threats and the administrator of the Delorean site said that's it.  

67440chrg

To me he sounds like a worthless lying piece of crap . I don't work all my life to pay some piece of crap to play and have fun. I would like to see him gone.

bull

Quote from: PocketThunder on November 11, 2011, 04:41:03 PM
I want to see the robot and the delorean get finished.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Don't hold your breath. All I've ever seen him do is tear things up. Cars, his relationships, this site...

BB1

You are the weakest link.... GOOD BYE

Naa Naa Naaaaaaaa Na, Naa Naa Naaaaaaaa Na Hey hey eh good bye!
Delete my profile

elacruze

This is a community for Charger owners. (nevermind that owning a charger is not mandatory)

Gowdy adds nothing to the community, and has little to add with his Charger-I don't remember actually seeing any posts about it at all. I see absolutely nothing wrong with tossing him, no different than tossing people at my door who have nothing to offer.
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

RallyeMike

QuoteGuess it would be an easy decision to make if he purposely mailed someone a broken $3 part & screwed them over or posted nude pics, but I don't see him getting banned for simply being a ********. 

In other words you need a more personal screwing than having your general tax dollars stolen? Not only stolen, but then rubbed in everyone's face prior to getting scared and coming up with a story....

Quote... adds nothing to the community

Detracts, actually.

Maybe nothing will come of this. But maybe something will. Either way, I think it's important for people to be able to voice an opinion over something this objectionable. I like this on-line community, and I'm motivated to protect it from degredation by people who have questionable actions.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Old Moparz

Quote from: RallyeMike on November 14, 2011, 01:41:42 PM

Guess it would be an easy decision to make if he purposely mailed someone a broken $3 part & screwed them over or posted nude pics, but I don't see him getting banned for simply being a ********. 

In other words you need a more personal screwing than having your general tax dollars stolen? Not only stolen, but then rubbed in everyone's face prior to getting scared and coming up with a story....

My/our tax dollars disappear in far greater numbers due to reasons other than just one lowlife dirtbag hoping to score with 14 year olds & win an oscar at the same time while getting over on a social services program. (If that's what actually happened.) I can guarantee that more tax dollars, not to mention my retirement account being cut in half over the last few years, had more to do with lowlife dirtbags that wear designer suits in Washington DC & on Wall St. planning their retirement in the Caymans.

If what he's posted is true, it'll catch up to him & he'll be gone by his own doing.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Darkman

His leaching on your system maybe small in the scheme of things, but if he is doing it how many are also? They will all add up!

My biggest concern is that he is open and happy about dating underage girls! That should at least get you beat up in jail! I'm thankful that I am halfway across the planet from him and my 10 year old daughter is safe!
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

skip68

Not only is he open but he seems proud of it.   Even if there is parental consent, my concern is how is he meeting these girls?  ???  Scary thought isn't it. 

RallyeMike

Poll closed. Please lock this thread. It's now being used to feed a need for attention.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1973 Charger "T/A"