News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cool new Chargers in the wild.

Started by 1969chargerrtse, June 09, 2009, 06:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TK73

Seattle Mopars Unlimited opened an LX class, along with a Dakota and Neon class.  Brings more car people together...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

ACUDANUT

Okay, but who go's to a show wanting to look at "LX series, Dakota's and Neon's.   Not me. :Twocents:

Darkman

I do not go to car shows to see factory restored cars (Chargers or otherwise), nor would I go to see a plain production car (unless I want to see what is new on the market). I go to see modifications and personal touches put on "individual's" cars. Shows like Show and Shines, Street Machines etc

I like the new Chargers more now than I did a year ago. Certain things just seem to grow on you. It is called change, if you don't accept it, you will be left behind (or you're just a grumpy old person  :nana: )
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

1969chargerrtse

The pictures don't do this car justice.  It's really a cool looking car.  I ended up meeting the owner.  Listen to this.  He used to own a 70 Hemi Challenger back in the 70's.  I love talking to original Hemi owners.  He used to drive it on the street with fat rear tires that were like slicks but had fine thread in them to be street.  He raced it on the track also.  He said his ladder bars messed up the floor or frame so he had to weld them on.
On the newer Charger he had the rear rims cut in half and 4" added to them.  One cool dude ( his friends call him, cool dude )and car. He's gonna check out this site so be nice.  :icon_smile_big:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.