News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Women In Trunks Of Cars

Started by Old Moparz, June 18, 2007, 02:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RT DAVE

Quote from: PocketThunder on June 19, 2007, 04:26:57 PM
Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on June 19, 2007, 03:20:33 PM
More junk in the trunk

:o Von Dutch Style!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Gosh i've seen that movie about 1000 times now. 

low & slow... 
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

Charger_Fan

I forgot the trunk lids had to be shut...back to the drawing board. :brickwall:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

SeattleCharger

Quote from: Old Moparz on June 24, 2007, 06:32:05 PM
Quote from: 70charger_boy on June 24, 2007, 01:22:38 PM
back on topic, how about a woman in the dash of a car?
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r79/shaggieshapiro/girl_20in_20car.gif

I'm surprised this thread made it to 3 pages........

.......but not surprised the rules were overlooked, how is a woman in the dash on topic?.  ::)

(You can see her too by the way.)

Ted Kennedy's woman.

OldMoparz,  I just saw that photo today on the looter of new orleans photo collection, check it out. 

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Brock Samson

time we dusted this bad boy off...

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

SeattleCharger

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Lowprofile

Bump  :bump:  :2thumbs: :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Old Moparz

It's back!    :smilielol:

I didn't want to break my own rules, but this pic is just too damn funny not to post.  :lol:  Looks real, but who knows?

Link to photo:
http://www.sledgehammertotheface.com/2008/06/05/fat-woman-caught-stuck-in-her-trunk-on-google-street-view/
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

PocketThunder

Quote from: Old Moparz on October 09, 2008, 08:43:16 AM
It's back!    :smilielol:

I didn't want to break my own rules, but this pic is just too damn funny not to post.  :lol:  Looks real, but who knows?

I thinks thats the new internet challenge now, like trying to get your naked image on ebay*, people see the google street view car driving in thier neighborhood so they run over to the next block and quickly pose for the camera, then they go to their address on google street view later on to see if they made the cut.  My spouse and kids were in the neighbors front yard playing with the neighbor kids when the google street view car went by last summer and you can see them on the street view now.

*just for the record i have never tried this.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Old Moparz

:D   A dizzy & nauseas woman.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Old Moparz

Twins.

Small twins.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Brock Samson

Quote from: Old Moparz on October 09, 2008, 09:19:46 AM
Twins.

Small twins.

:rotz:  I saw that before the picture loaded,...  Boy Was I Dissapointed...  :slap:

here's a bumpersticker for your trunks..

BigRed66

Quote from: 69CoronetRT on June 24, 2007, 07:22:41 PM
(Your caption here....)

The Corvair belongs to the local Krispy Kreme franchise owner. The naked woman under the "hood" has a fresh box of warm, glazed Krispy Kremes for the officers coming out of the Credit Union to enjoy. The police simply employ a secret knock and out pops the Glazed Girl. Don't ask how she got that way...
"...between the velvet lies, there's a truth that's hard as steel..."

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

XS29LA47V21

Quote from: Skued on June 18, 2007, 05:57:09 PM
For those who like'em a little bigger. :D Big enough to break springs. :eek2:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: ......And I speculate that is the car that was buried in a time capsule vault in Tulsa OK way back when she was new (the car, maybe the chic was just younger). :hah: :smilielol:  So are you saying there was a chic in there too?