News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Found my Broadcast Sheet....or whats left of it.

Started by Surf Charger, November 08, 2011, 10:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surf Charger

Was excited to find my broadcast sheet still in its original place after pulling the back seat out. Unfortunately it has deteriorated over the past 43 years. Does anyone have a picture of an intact sheet...or link to one.... that I could compare to? Trying to figure out what all was original. Thanks!

Vainglory, Esq.

Congrats.  That far better than nothing.  Which is what I have.

tan top

:o yeah good you found one !! :coolgleamA:
  ,  there is a good chance  there might be more in the car  if its not been messed about with much !!!! look under carpet , taped  on the back of the glove box liner  , in the front seat either behind the seatbacks  or under the sear bottom !
:popcrn:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

vancamp

Quote from: tan top on November 09, 2011, 03:58:15 AM
:o yeah good you found one !! :coolgleamA:
  ,  there is a good chance  there might be more in the car  if its not been messed about with much !!!! look under carpet , taped  on the back of the glove box liner  , in the front seat either behind the seatbacks  or under the sear bottom !
:popcrn:
yeah found mine under the carpet on the trans tunnel on the passenger side

Surf Charger

Did the factory ever place more than one broadcast sheet in a vehicle? So far the carpet is still original and I have yet to pull that up. Its next on my list. Trying to do my research and follow all the steps that all the pros on this forum have done to bring their cars back to a beautiful condition!

thanks for all of the replies. I will check in all the suggested places.   :2thumbs:

dodgedarren

Quote from: Surf Charger on November 09, 2011, 09:48:41 PM
Did the factory ever place more than one broadcast sheet in a vehicle? So far the carpet is still original and I have yet to pull that up. Its next on my list. Trying to do my research and follow all the steps that all the pros on this forum have done to bring their cars back to a beautiful condition!

thanks for all of the replies. I will check in all the suggested places.   :2thumbs:

I read it can be where ever the guy at the end of the line decides to put it.
I fould mine under the drives seat. Galen Govier who appraised the car 10 years
before I purchased it stated in his appraisal that it didnt exist. He also rated
the car a 3.5 out of 6. I wonder what her would rate it now.

ODZKing

Surf Charger

Quote from: dodgedarren on November 09, 2011, 09:56:39 PM

I read it can be where ever the guy at the end of the line decides to put it.
I fould mine under the drives seat. Galen Govier who appraised the car 10 years
before I purchased it stated in his appraisal that it didnt exist. He also rated
the car a 3.5 out of 6. I wonder what her would rate it now.

Good thing it wasn't under the driver's seat i my car as I do not have the original front seats. Lost in time.

ODZKing

Here is a 69 SuperBee I had saved

Surf Charger

Quote from: ODZKing on November 10, 2011, 04:06:23 PM
Here is a 69 SuperBee I had saved

Hey ODZ....thats what I'm looking for. Do you have a bigger more detailed version of this picture that you could email to me?

ODZKing

I saved a few I'd found on the internet.  It may be the biggest I have, however I have a couple friend locally that have 69's.  Let me see if I can get a copy of their sheet.

Bob

Alaskan_TA

Did the factory ever place more than one broadcast sheet in a vehicle?

Yes. Each car typically would have had close to 80 sheets printed for it, but the most I have heard of being found in a car so far is five. There were used by each sub-assembly area as the car sub assemblies for the car were being built.

Best of luck on the search.

purplemachine71

I found two build sheets in my 70 charger . One under the rear seat and one behind the back of the rear seat.  One was for a 318 car and the other lucily was for my RT.

ODZKing

Found 3 in my 67, 2 in my 73.
In the 67 one was under the dash behind the glove box, one under the passenger seat and one, almot pristine in the back of the seat.
73 was under the front and rear seat.