News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

INDY 440-1 Heads W/2.19 Valve

Started by Challenger340, November 08, 2011, 08:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heyoldguy

Budrocker,

I've used the PRW stainless rockers on 440 stroker street builds up to .600" lift with good success. A couple of other engine builders I know use them also and have no complaints. I saw one case where a builder was having a big problem with the PRW adjusting screws breaking. It turned out out he had all 16 valves hitting the pistons in that engine.

Budnicks

Quote from: heyoldguy on November 13, 2011, 08:25:59 PM
Budrocker,

I've used the PRW stainless rockers on 440 stroker street builds up to .600" lift with good success. A couple of other engine builders I know use them also and have no complaints. I saw one case where a builder was having a big problem with the PRW adjusting screws breaking. It turned out out he had all 16 valves hitting the pistons in that engine.
Thanks HeyOldGuy I was mostly just curious, my little brother Mark just got a set for his 318/390ci stroker for his truck... I seem to remember something in a post about you using them over at a MMM thread or something, my memory is so bad sometimes... I haven't seen his truck yet, I will need to make a trip up to Reno area to see what he's done, he refuses to send me any photos of his engine/truck build, he says it's the only way I will come up to visit him...LOL...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks