News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Horsepower Withdrawl

Started by rp23g7, November 25, 2011, 12:37:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rp23g7

Winter sucks, been raining all week, had some horsepower withdrawl.   Had to go start the cars up, the horses had to stay in the garage though, little video

http://s572.photobucket.com/albums/ss161/rp23g7/?action=view&current=MVI_0159.mp4

jb666

You have a couple of awesome rides!!! I know all about Winter Withdrawals...   :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

sixty8charger

sick bee!!!

hey and if you need another set of taillights and the rear bezel... I have one laying in the shed that is in pretty good shape.

*throw in an advertisement where it fits.
JAYSON
Jayson

BBKNARF

It shows that you have horsepower withdrawl, your pacing back and forth I do the same thing, nice bee  :2thumbs:
68 Charger, slowly in the works, 451 c.i. approx. 535 hp @ the flywheel, so far best time in the 1/4
11.21 @ 119 mph, full exhaust, stock suspension, 4:10s @ 3640 pounds.

rp23g7

Thanks everyone, Sixty8, what would you want for them?

bakerhillpins

At least you can walk out and see them. I have to make an appt and then drive 20+ miles to see my 69.  :'(
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Dino

Quote from: bakerhillpins on November 28, 2011, 01:43:32 PM
At least you can walk out and see them. I have to make an appt and then drive 20+ miles to see my 69.  :'(

I have to drive about 250 miles to see mine....don't think I'll be seeing it anytime soon.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

RIDELIKEHELL

Nice cars! I have had withdrawls since I sold my Magnum a few years ago :(
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73