News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

This really makes me sick!

Started by Paul G, November 08, 2011, 05:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul G

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eg7uqLu2SY

A friend passed this to me in an email. I grew up in the Chicago and Northwest Indiana area. That area, like most major eastern cities, is flooded with people who live this way. Just makes me sick!
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

flyinlow

Don't get sick you have a cool hobby. Vote,call and write your Representatives even though it dose not seam to work well.

For 40 years I have been pulling the cart. When  I was a kid I rode in it. My Grandparents rode in it with me while my parents pulled it along with lots other hard working people. When I started pulling the cart I was young and strong ,many where pulling it with me , only a few where riding . Now I am older and not as strong, not as many are helping me pull the cart, many are riding in it. The cart has slowed down. If more stop pulling and try to ride , I think it will stop. I don,t want the cart to stop, but am frustrated.

twodko

A CHP friend of mine describes these pimples on the ass of humanity "throwaway people". I call them bottom feeding leeches.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

bobs66440

I Googled it and it turns out that it is actually describing a satirical video. She is a rapper named Chapter. Here's her video here that pokes fun at the issue. It's in bad taste and it seems no-one likes it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luo40WjBKWI

http://mycolumbuspower.com/videos/free1075/its-free-swipe-yo-ebt-really-with-this-ghetto-sht-video/

RallyeMike

For 40 years I have been pulling the cart. When  I was a kid I rode in it. My Grandparents rode in it with me while my parents pulled it along with lots other hard working people. When I started pulling the cart I was young and strong ,many where pulling it with me , only a few where riding . Now I am older and not as strong, not as many are helping me pull the cart, many are riding in it. The cart has slowed down. If more stop pulling and try to ride , I think it will stop. I don,t want the cart to stop, but am frustrated.

We need Conan The Barbarian to pull the cart.

This video is suspect to me. Almost too perfect. (Not that I doubt these people are out there). And while I hate it, it gives me some comfort to know that their lives on the govt dole are not that great.

EDIT

QuoteI Googled it and it turns out that it is actually describing a satirical video. She is a rapper named Chapter. Here's her video here that pokes fun at the issue. It's in bad taste and it seems no-one likes it.

http://mycolumbuspower.com/videos/free1075/its-free-swipe-yo-ebt-really-with-this-ghetto-sht-video/

Crap. Beat me to it  :rotz:
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Paul G

Quote from: bobs66440 on November 08, 2011, 08:31:19 PM
I Googled it and it turns out that it is actually describing a satirical video. She is a rapper named Chapter. Here's her video here that pokes fun at the issue. It's in bad taste and it seems no-one likes it.

Problem is it really happens. Generations have been living that way. Seen it first hand. I am surprised she had the nerve to make a video about it. A few years ago, before I left "the region", I was waiting at a stop light in Gary, Indiana, as two young girls (race is beside the point) crossed in front of me. Both young, both atractive, one pushing a baby in a stroller. I could just read it all over them, they think that getting pregnant and starting your own "single mother family", with your own "EBT" is the way live.    
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.

TK73

TANF (signed in by Clinton) limits lifetime "welfare" benefits.  No more indefinite money for having a kid or multiples thereof.
States implement work search requirements, and sanctions, for those on benefits.

There are people like that but are not the ones destroying this country...

When some bucket (scum) is screwing the system file complaints with the agency they are screwing. See:  Gowdy, J. Retard thread.

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Brock Lee

She has refrigerator magnets on her top. There is a mirror in a picture frame next to her. Its fake.

67440chrg

I want real welfare reform. I was raised with a understanding that a real man is someone who cares for and does what ever it takes to take care of his family. I respect a man that is willing to shovel $hit all day to pay his bills. If someone is physically able to work lets find them a job so they can earn that hand out. If they don't want to pick up trash for the welfare check let them starve and give someone a job digging a hole to put them in. But I am a A$$ hole anyway so I am told.

472 R/T SE

My wife's friends husband is best described as white trash.  He's a hypochondriac.  Every job he's had the past 2 years he's filed some sort of workman's comp claim, trying to hit it big.

My wife & her friend went to eat at the hospital cafeteria & there was a chair that was not stable.  They took it & turned it upside down & told the cafeteria about it.  Next day her friend & said husband went to eat at the cafeteria & he sat in the chair, except it broke on him & he hurt his back.  They filed a claim with the hospital too, imagine that.

I told my wife that's bad news.  You don't take a shit in your workplace.  If she loses her job, they're screwed.

On top of all that, her parents live with them cause their home was foreclosed on.  The husband renovated the garage into a bedroom/living area & none of it was permitted.   ;)

RallyeMike

QuoteI could just read it all over them, they think that getting pregnant and starting your own "single mother family", with your own "EBT" is the way live.

Impressive interpretive skills there, being able to tell all that by watching two hotties walk across the street.

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

1970Moparmann

And until these slugs feel some pain, NOTHING will change.

EVERY night on Chicago news they talk about raising taxes of something.  Why? To support the waste of a life people like this.

Tonight, the taxes were -

- . 50 tax increase on liquor and beer.
- . 10 tax increase on "other beverages"

Will raise $20 million a year.   Why, to support scum of the earth low life bastards like the one in this video.

Within the last year, income taxes went up by 40% / Property taxes went up 10% and my home value went down 20%....

I wish I was in a position to move my ass out of IL.   Enough is enough.
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

HalfastJav

Quote from: 1970Moparmann on November 10, 2011, 12:19:58 AM
And until these slugs feel some pain, NOTHING will change.

EVERY night on Chicago news they talk about raising taxes of something.  Why? To support the waste of a life people like this.

Tonight, the taxes were -

- . 50 tax increase on liquor and beer.
- . 10 tax increase on "other beverages"

Will raise $20 million a year.   Why, to support scum of the earth low life bastards like the one in this video.

Within the last year, income taxes went up by 40% / Property taxes went up 10% and my home value went down 20%....

I wish I was in a position to move my ass out of IL.   Enough is enough.

At least you dont live in the state i refer to as Washington state, the communist, feminist, rajeem........... this place really sucks.....

Fred

Quote from: 67440chrg on November 09, 2011, 12:47:32 AM
I want real welfare reform. I was raised with a understanding that a real man is someone who cares for and does what ever it takes to take care of his family. I respect a man that is willing to shovel $hit all day to pay his bills. If someone is physically able to work lets find them a job so they can earn that hand out. If they don't want to pick up trash for the welfare check let them starve and give someone a job digging a hole to put them in. But I am a A$$ hole anyway so I am told.

Couldn't agree with you more. People have got the cheek to snub their noses at the dunny man or any job they feel is beneath them but I really do admire these people. Someones got to do these so called menial jobs and I take my hat off to any man willing to do any job, whatever it takes to bring home the pay cheque.
These people are just as much the back bone of a country as the white collar workers.
Good old fashioned hard work is nothing to be ashamed of.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

TK73

Quote from: Fred on November 10, 2011, 12:58:10 AM

Couldn't agree with you more. People have got the cheek to snub their noses at the dunny man or any job they feel is beneath them but I really do admire these people. Someones got to do these so called menial jobs and I take my hat off to any man willing to do any job, whatever it takes to bring home the pay cheque.
These people are just as much the back bone of a country as the white collar workers.

Glad to see you guys supporting the Hispanic and Asian immigrants who work hard for their money...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Fred

Quote from: TK73 on November 10, 2011, 01:16:09 AM

Glad to see you guys supporting the Hispanic and Asian immigrants who work hard for their money...

Anyone willing to put in a good days work gets my vote 

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Paul G

Quote from: RallyeMike on November 09, 2011, 11:28:23 PM
QuoteI could just read it all over them, they think that getting pregnant and starting your own "single mother family", with your own "EBT" is the way live.

Impressive interpretive skills there, being able to tell all that by watching two hotties walk across the street.

I grew up in the south burbs of Chicago. Worked most of my life in East Chicago, Indiana. Lived and worked in these comunities till I left for Phoenix three years ago. If you have not seen with your own eyes, South Chicago, Gary Indiana, Chicago Heights, Illinois, East St. Louis, Missouri, Detroit, Pittsburgh, etc. Any of the large cities with a slum area. You would not believe how people can live! Yes I am perceptive to my surroundings. I have lived it, seen it, tired of supporting it!

BTW, I own some rental homes in Hammond, Indiana. I have had two section 8 tenants. The first young single mother, with state help, educated her self, worked her way out of it, eventually left the area. I am glad I helped her get out. The one I have now is just content to be as she is, collecting. This one is the norm, the first one was the exception.   

Brock Lee

I knew a Mopar guy living off the system. Had 2 kids with a woman and had her collecting. She went to the state like he left her (they were never married). She collected and had an apartment under section 8. He lived there too and they would hide his stuff when she was told someone would be dropping by to check in. The money he made under the table went to renting a garage and buying cars. He had a dozen old ones. Including 5 1969 Chargers. It was something I never, ever would have guessed. It came out after I went to his apartment and knew it was all section 8. Over time he confessed about the little operation they had going.

67440chrg

I don't think that if you are not here legally you should be here at all.  I am a proud American and not to proud to do what I had to to feed my family. If there were not as many illegals here we could pay a man a better wage to do a fare days work. I actually had a job where I shoveled bird poop for a week straight into a crane bucket off of high rise buildings roof.After that it turned into a good job. I was 18 and hungry. What have you done to take care of your family.

bobs66440

Quote from: 67440chrg on November 12, 2011, 02:44:30 AM

I don't think that if you are not here legally you should be here at all.  I am a proud American and not to proud to do what I had to to feed my family. If there were not as many illegals here we could pay a man a better wage to do a fare days work.
I agree. Legal citizens did that work before they came and will do it again if they have to. I would.