News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Edmonds Automotive 100 Best Movie Cars Ever

Started by DC_1, November 08, 2011, 10:43:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DC_1

Looks like we, Charger fans, took not only the number 1 spot but a couple other notable mentions as well.

Btw, when i was a kid, other than a Charger I used to always want a Power wagon like they had in that show Simon and Simon!

http://www.insideline.com/features/the-100-greatest-movie-and-tv-cars-of-all-time.html

JPL

bakerhillpins

Quote from: DC_1(formerly Sydmoe) on November 08, 2011, 10:43:13 AM
Btw, when i was a kid, other than a Charger I used to always want a Power wagon like they had in that show Simon and Simon!

:yesnod:  HA, totally forgot about that show. I burned a lot of hours on those old P.I. genre shows..  I hear you on that power wagon. A high school bud's brother had one of those in orange.    :drool5:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

skip68

I'm surprised that the Delorean and magnum p.i. cars are not in the top 5.
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

1969chargerrtse

Here I am always trying to disassociate my car from a GL and then it goes and makes me all kinda stupid proud to see the 69 ( not 68 )  :nana: Charger listed as the #1 coolest car. Of course I already knew that. But it's nice to share on Face Book.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Budnicks

68 & 69 Chargers got a couple of mentions,  :2thumbs: I'm not too sure about the list order, GL maybe in top 5 not the #1 in my book, but that's just my deal, then the #5 "American Graffiti" Milner's Yellow 32 Coupe should be 2nd or 3rd at the minimum, then the #22 Martin Sheen's movie car "The California Kid" flamed 34 is an icon, it should be at least top 10 ,behind the {my opinion #1 not the #39}"Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry" 69 Charger, then the {not the #37}68 "Bullitt" Charger & Mustang's, then the 66 427 Cobra from "Gumball Rally" of course, then maybe the 69 RR & the 71 Charger from "Payback" Mel Gibson flick, then the "Munstermobile" maybe...   Don't shoot the messenger... It's just my opinion...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

JT01

WAY to go General most famous car in the world and the best car a Charger

Brass

Took a cursory pass through that list.  No 68 Charger from Blade??