News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Loser Kyle Busch does it again

Started by General_01, November 04, 2011, 08:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_01

Took Ron Hornady out in the truck race on purpose. Ruined Hornaday's chances at a championship. What a pathetic loser. :rotz:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

nvrbdn

what a cheap shot. he is a punk. hope he gets banned for the last race :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

General_01

I hope they ban him from the Cup race on Sunday. Make sure he finishes 12th in the Championship. Only right since he ruined Hornaday's chance at a title. They sat Harvick out of a Cup race in 2002 for tangling with Coy Gibbs in the Truck race at Martinsville. Kyle is just pathetic. You know it was just his way of getting at Harvick. I wish somebody would just hammer that POS into the ground.  :flame:
496 stroker
4-speed

nvrbdn

kevin said he will feel it. :2thumbs: if he doesnt get banned, mabey there will be something sunday.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

TruckDriver

Damn it, I totally forgot about the race tonight too  :P

In case anyone else missed it too.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tVWHGTA2xY
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

nvrbdn

busch says there were two cars and if he was worried about the points he shouldnt have made it 3 wide. i cant go in the dirt. ron was a little ahead of him when they came on the slower truck :shruggy: officials said they wernt making a decision till tomorrow morning.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

RallyeMike

That's total bullshit, and there is no excuse for it. Aggressive driving under green flag is one thing, but clearly and with intent taking a guy out while the yellow flies?! If they start kicking these types of drivers off the circuit I think the message will get across.

If they keep letting arrogant pricks like KB run, what is the sport going to become? This guy should have been booted long ago.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

TruckDriver

My oldest son says after seeing the video of it, what would happen if Ron Hornaday would of gotten seriously injured or killed in that? It's great it did not happen that way, but it is a good "what if" question.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

nvrbdn

seats have already been changed in nationwide and cup race for other drivers, and the nascar announcement is coming in about 10 mins. he just might be banned. they said when he came from the trailer he was in a bad mood. the punk is getting spanked. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

nvrbdn

kyle busch is out for the weekend. michael mcdowel will be driving the nationwide race and the cup race :2thumbs: personally, i feel it should have been the rest of the year and 100 points. :rotz:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Stretch

Quote from: RallyeMike on November 05, 2011, 01:10:35 AM
That's total bullshit, and there is no excuse for it. Aggressive driving under green flag is one thing, but clearly and with intent taking a guy out while the yellow flies?! If they start kicking these types of drivers off the circuit I think the message will get across.

If they keep letting arrogant pricks like KB run, what is the sport going to become? This guy should have been booted long ago.

I agree but it won't happen. NACAR needs controversy becouse the public wants it.
I may be schizophrenic but at least I have us!

RallyeMike

QuoteMy oldest son says after seeing the video of it, what would happen if Ron Hornaday would of gotten seriously injured or killed in that? It's great it did not happen that way, but it is a good "what if" question.

QuoteI agree but it won't happen. NACAR needs controversy becouse the public wants it.

Bingo. Racing is dangerous and people will get hurt. There is already plenty of drama due to all the cry-babies and unbalanced spoiled punks like KB. Does it take someone getting injured by intentional actions like this under non-racing conditions to say "enough"? They should make an example of the guy and send him back to go-carts...... but they won't because they have no balls.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

General_01

They spanked him pretty good. Not good enough for me though. I am sure that he lost any kind of respect he had left with the other drivers in any of the series. Like I said, that was a " I'm not letting Harvick(KHI) win the Championship" deal. KB and KH have a lot of bad blood, but they were told to stop messing with each other earlier in the year.

Glad he came out pouting. He is such a baby.
496 stroker
4-speed

Stretch

Nascar did what they had to do to come out looking good in this situation. The big picture is NASCAR is a business. Business is about profit. Controversy sells tickets. Sponserships deals make money. Kicking him out permanently affects the sponsors who are paying to have their product "pimped" by the driver. If the sponsor doesn't agree with what they feel is to hash of a punishment they pull their money from NASCAR.  Sad as it is, when it comes to big money safty takes a back seat. (To a point).

Just for the record, I'm a NHRA fan. I watch NASCAR but I havent been an avid fan sense the cars were hand built. I loved it in the '70's and early 80's. Don't get me wrong, I love the technology. I just think the racing was better when the teams could "Bend/ interpret" the rules. Now they are way over regulated in my opinion.

If you don't think controverys sells, look at what this subject is doing on this sight alone.  :icon_smile_big:
I may be schizophrenic but at least I have us!