News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Rowdy Roast Thread with Simmerin Bullshit and Piss-n-Wine for all !!

Started by JoeyGowdy, November 05, 2011, 07:17:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

71ChallengeHer

TUFCAT

Hey Skip, are you, or anyone else in the market to purchase a high quality previously owned automobile...? If so, check out this website!

WWW.GOWDYAUTOSALES.COM

"Gowdy Auto Sales, based in Hickory Flat Ms, have 30 years of experience in new and used cars. Selecting only the best models our showroom is bursting with technology waiting for you. Each vehicle goes through sixty AA authorised [spelled wrong] checks to ensure your peace of mind when buying a car from us".  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

bull

Quote from: TUFCAT on November 13, 2011, 09:43:45 PM
Hey Skip, are you, or anyone else in the market to purchase a high quality previously owned automobile...? If so, check out this website!

WWW.GOWDYAUTOSALES.COM

"Gowdy Auto Sales, based in Hickory Flat Ms, have 30 years of experience in new and used cars. Selecting only the best models our showroom is bursting with technology waiting for you. Each vehicle goes through sixty AA authorised [spelled wrong] checks to ensure your peace of mind when buying a car from us".  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

:lol: :lol: :rotz: Check out the 4x4 "crossover" they have for sale: http://www.gowdyautosales.com/car_BttF-III-4x4-Crossover-DeLorean_17_0_index.php

skip68

Tuffy, just becuz you have an edjucashun don't give you the right to make fun of others. Have you ever been to hickory flats Mississippi?   ???  I didn't think so.  Just so you know, that is correct spelling in hickory flats.   Here are some examples from a hickory flat high school spelling book I found for you.    

Swimming pool = swimmin Pooh.
Successful = sucksessfull
Tackle = tackel

You get the idea.    :smilielol: :nana:  

On another note, one thing that I find strange is the 80-90 thousand fans / followers Joey claims he has.   In theory, shouldn't this thread have 80-90 thousand views by now?   ???  He's posted the link so they could see it but where are they?   ???    
:smilielol:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

A383Wing

I have come to the conclusion that I will never piss Skippy off

Tilar

Quote from: bull on November 13, 2011, 10:00:47 PM

:lol: :lol: :rotz: Check out the 4x4 "crossover" they have for sale: http://www.gowdyautosales.com/car_BttF-III-4x4-Crossover-DeLorean_17_0_index.php

Oh Good Lord... When you go to that web page to see the DeLorean, Be sure to click up at the top left where it says Gowdy Auto Sales.com. You would think it would take you to their home page, But it doesn't...

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

bull

Quote from: Tilar on November 14, 2011, 05:16:29 AM
Quote from: bull on November 13, 2011, 10:00:47 PM

Oh Good Lord... When you go to that web page to see the DeLorean, Be sure to click up at the top left where it says Gowdy Auto Sales.com. You would think it would take you to their home page, But it doesn't...

OMG, you're right. :rotz: Way too many clowns in this Gowdy circus.

skip68

Another stupid thing, I clicked on inventory and for sold cars lots of them say who bought them and their address AND, even their phone numbers.   

This is clearly the work of a genius.   Talk about violation of privacy.   BUT, then again,  who really goes to this auto sales site anyway?   Probably just us. 

skip68

WTF!  Is right.   Isn't that a video of a trip they took?   He calls it a short film and Carla plays herself.    :shruggy:   I guess we are all actors, directors, producers and writers.  
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:  

What a frickin loser.    
I wonder how many times people have asked Joey's dad "is Joey retarded"?

I found it funny as hell reading a post Joey did on the Christian forums.   He was saying he landed a staring role in a feature film ..........  
The truth, he was an extra standing in the background in a low budget film for a second.  
:smilielol:    At least they let him walk without his helmet in the scene.   :rofl:  
SUPERSTAR *  

Stretch

I'm sorry but comparing Joey to someone who is retarded is kinda hard on the retarded don't you think? :icon_smile_big:
I may be schizophrenic but at least I have us!

skip68

moparstuart

Quote from: A383Wing on November 13, 2011, 11:17:46 PM
I have come to the conclusion that I will never piss Skippy off
i have naked pictures of him to keep him in line   :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:   
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

skip68

This is my wife's favorite picture of Joey.  She's hoping to get an autographed one from Joey himself not his fan club. 

skip68

Stuart, if those pictures get out I'll show everyone the Joey gowdy movie you were in called "THE PICKLE TRAINER" .    Very disturbing.   

moparstuart

Quote from: skip68 on November 14, 2011, 10:42:01 AM
Stuart, if those pictures get out I'll show everyone the Joey gowdy movie you were in called "THE PICKLE TRAINER" .    Very disturbing.   
they are safe for now skipper  :icon_smile_big:  I love me some chuckie 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

TUFCAT

His estranged girlfriend Carla was actually in a movie....and probably a bigger role than Joey ever had!  :yesnod: Ironically, she played a Psychologist!!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0829251/fullcredits#cast

jb666

Quote from: skip68 on November 14, 2011, 10:36:38 AM
This is my wife's favorite picture of Joey.  She's hoping to get an autographed one from Joey himself not his fan club. 

Holy man-boobs, Batman.

skip68

Thanks Jeff.     :rotz:     I was going to put creamer in my coffee but now I think I'll pass.   

bull

You know if he gets arrested that shirt is coming back off. I've seen many episodes of Cops and it seems to be a requirement that rednecks remove their shirts just prior to an arrest. :shruggy:

bobs66440

Quote from: bull on November 14, 2011, 08:34:37 PM
You know if he gets arrested that shirt is coming back off. I've seen many episodes of Cops and it seems to be a requirement that rednecks remove their shirts just prior to an arrest. :shruggy:
I noticed that too.  :lol:

moparguy01

Quote from: TUFCAT on November 13, 2011, 09:43:45 PM

WWW.GOWDYAUTOSALES.COM

Didnt anybody else notice that the vehicles go through an Alcoholics Anonymous check? 60 of them? Do they go to the drunk tank if they fail?