News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Rowdy Roast Thread with Simmerin Bullshit and Piss-n-Wine for all !!

Started by JoeyGowdy, November 05, 2011, 07:17:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

472 R/T SE

Quote from: jb666 on November 07, 2011, 07:35:26 PM
Quote from: TK73 on November 07, 2011, 07:31:54 PM
Seems I have a weird fascination with watching train wrecks... can't get enough of this. 

Unfortunately when agencies investigate fraud they don't publish the results. We, most likely, won't get to see the jumbled mess the investigation will find...

Another fun turn of events... My sister works for the IRS office about 25 miles from me.. Thanks to the link to this thread our buddy will have some explaining to do very soon...

My best friend back in Kansas works for them too, along with his wife.  He investigates big overseas companies & how they file.  He couldn't do anything but I'm sure he'd know who to contact.   :think:

TK73

Mike, seems the IRS and Social Security will be enough...

Unless he also got unemployment in the last 2 years.
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

skip68

Not enough.   I'm thinking one more.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

nh_mopar_fan

He's playing all of this up on the Facebook Chargers owners club.

TK73

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on November 07, 2011, 10:21:19 PM

I heard of attention seeking behavior but this is beyond tardness...

Post some of that back here so we can shred it...   :D

nh_mopar_fan

skip68

Troy & moderators, please DO NOT DELETE OR LOCK JUST YET.   To all others let's keep this controlled with facts.   Chuck .....

RallyeMike

QuoteAnother fun turn of events... My sister works for the IRS office about 25 miles from me.. Thanks to the link to this thread our buddy will have some explaining to do very soon... 

Nice work.

QuoteNot enough.   I'm thinking one more. 

:scratchchin:  Bringin in The Pope?
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

skip68

I'm hoping to get some of these girls / women to come forward with his stalking / harassment.  They can send me a personal message.   I have someone that will help them.     

JoeyGowdy

Quote from: Ghoste on November 06, 2011, 10:38:07 PMFollowers?
Indeed   :2thumbs:

46,500+ on Facebook

19,000+ on Twitter

20,000+ on YouTube

Quote from: Orange_Crush on November 07, 2011, 11:37:56 AMSeriously???have you seen his picture?  He looks like a pre-diet Josh Peck.
Heh, can neither confirm nor deny that.  :nana:

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on November 07, 2011, 10:21:19 PM
Actually no - that status update was shard on many different sites and groups.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1053961/twitter

http://twitter.com/JoeyPaulGowdy/status/133648672452915201

Quote from: skip68 on November 08, 2011, 12:43:13 AM
I'm hoping to get some of these girls / women to come forward with his stalking / harassment.  They can send me a personal message.   I have someone that will help them.     
Fail.  Now who is invading someone elses privacy?  Chucky Cheese much?   ::)
Sincerely, Joey Paul Gowdy

dads_69

Wow, what a freakin' loser. Must be an inbreed
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

Hemidog

This guy thrives on attention, good or bad.

I'm sure glad I live FAR away from him....

BananaDan

Quote from: JoeyGowdy on November 08, 2011, 02:29:12 AM
Indeed   :2thumbs:

46,500+ on Facebook

19,000+ on Twitter

20,000+ on YouTube

Quote from: JoeyGowdy on November 08, 2011, 02:29:12 AM
Actually no - that status update was shard on many different sites and groups.

http://twitter.com/JoeyPaulGowdy/status/133648672452915201

I've been saving this picture for a special occasion.  Thanks for giving me one.
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

skip68

I'm just bumping this to the top.   I can't say much because I'm in the middle of a top secret undercover investigation on guys that do fake undercover investigations.   
SHHH.   ::)  Privacy? ???  On social networks?  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

JoeyGowdy

Quote from: skip68 on November 08, 2011, 06:41:31 PMI'm in the middle of a top secret undercover investigation
on guys that do fake undercover investigations.  :smilielol:

Mwhahaha... good luck with that.   :2thumbs:   :popcrn:

Sincerely, Joey Paul Gowdy

Darkman

Children, children settle down....

Let's not get this thread locked because of tit for tat comments. As Chuck said, leave it open for the facts and let's see what is really going on.

:popcrn:
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

rattlehead_74

How about a 23 year old thinking his 16 year old girlfriend  is pregnant????   leave them kids alone ...freak
http://www.joeygowdy.com/news2004.html

A383Wing

OK, either I missed the team meeting, or did not get the email....can someone please explain to me in 5 sentences or less exactly what this thread is about?  :shruggy:

Bryan  (always the last to know)

<sigh>

TK73

Quote from: A383Wing on November 08, 2011, 09:08:35 PM
OK, either I missed the team meeting, or did not get the email....can someone please explain to me in 5 sentences or less exactly what this thread is about?  :shruggy:

Bryan  (always the last to know)

<sigh>

DAMNIT... we were keeping it a surprise until your birthday... 

WHO TOLD?

nvrbdn

:smilielol: :smilielol: ok skipp....................splain it.................. :smilielol: :smilielol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

skip68

OK, I'll tell it to you straight Bryan.   

This one guy did something that was wrong but said it was right but others thought it was wrong so the guy that Did the wrong thing change his story that he was doing the wrong thing undercover for the right thing but nobody believes him so some of us turned the guy in (which is the right thing) for doing the wrong thing and now the guy is mad and we found more wrong things about this guy that thinks he's doing the right thing but he's wrong.   

See Bryan, it's actually quite simple.   Will somebody volunteer to keep Bryan up to speed?    :nana:

TK73

Quote from: skip68 on November 08, 2011, 10:25:50 PM
Will somebody volunteer to keep Bryan up to speed?    :nana:

I'd figure with all them Chargers he could keep up...

RallyeMike

QuoteOK, either I missed the team meeting, or did not get the email....can someone please explain to me in 5 sentences or less exactly what this thread is about?  shruggy

Bryan  (always the last to know)

<sigh>

QuoteWill somebody volunteer to keep Bryan up to speed?

Five sentences....

1) It turns out the whacky Gowdy whom we all though was just a narcissistic nut job, also appears to be a defrauder of the American tax payer.
2) So a few unhappy tax payers here have spent the time to document his antics, which are all publicly self-displayed on the web, and have filed an official report of fraud with the Social Security Administration.
3) Gowdy, now says it was all an "investigation" into corruption and was picked up by the Media, but surprise..... Skippy did his own investigation and has found that no Gowdy investigation was aired.
4) Along the path of searching the Gowdy web of intrigue, other nasty bits of Gowdy behavior involving the harassment of young women has been uncovered, which is currently taking it's own path.
5) Gowdy, who himself posted all of the conclusive evidence regarding his SSI fraud, thinks we're not playing nice ( and he's right, because some of us are pissed  :flame:  )
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

TK73