News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Rowdy Roast Thread with Simmerin Bullshit and Piss-n-Wine for all !!

Started by JoeyGowdy, November 05, 2011, 07:17:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RallyeMike

Hey, Joey. Let us know when you are exonerated:

Social Security Administration
Office of the Inspector General
Allegation Management and Fugitive Enforcement Division

We have received your recent internet communication of potential fraud, waste and/or abuse in Social Security Administration programs.  Thank you for taking the time to send us your report.  Your allegation will be carefully reviewed.  Federal law prohibits the disclosure of any information relating to allegations of potential wrongdoing; even to the person who filed the initial report.  Therefore, we will be unable to provide you with any information relating to actions we may take.  However, if you have additional information that you wish to add to your report, please contact us using one of the following:

Internet:        www.socialsecurity.gov/oig

Mail:            Social Security Administration
Office of the Inspector General
Allegation Management Division
                                P.O. Box 17768
                                Baltimore, Maryland  21235

Facsimile:       410-597-0118

Toll Free:       1-800-269-0271

You may also obtain additional information at our website:  www.socialsecurity.gov/oig.

Acting Director
Allegation Management Division
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

bull

He's bragging about his fraud here too, starting on page 4: http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?2141-Joey-likes-attention

There are a couple of video topics of Joey I think would be interesting. His arrest and trial would be one, or maybe several sessions with a psychologist trying to sort out exactly what has short-circuited in his noggin.

Quote from: JoeyGowdy on November 06, 2011, 11:25:47 AM
It was done as an investigation into how corrupt the system actually is in Mississippi.

When did you become a professional investigator, Gowdy P.I.? Are you some kind of independant superhero vigilante investigator or were you hired by a government agency to do this? Because I don't think you're legally allowed to, say, pretend to rob a bank to investigate the efficiency of the building's security system. Or call in a phony house fire to investigate the fire department's response time. Unless you are provided immunity by an agency with more legal power than the federal government you're probably in a lot of trouble because I seriously doubt they are going to buy your "investigation" line of BS. I don't think anyone here is buying it.

Brock Lee

What a moron. He just committed a federal offense and he is trying to claim it was an investigation. Take a look at how many investigators actually commit the crime to get the story. All they would have done is reported an inquiry. You obviously lied about your income (for years as they KNOW what you claim when you pay taxes, obviously you had to have been lieing for YEARS) and your abilities to collect, and you put it up for the world to see. It would be like "investigating" a gang and going out and participating in a drive by shooting with them for the sake of the story.

Total and complete scumbag.

skip68

Thanks bull, I joined over there and asked them not to delete the thread just yet.  And yes, they would have his banking and tax information.   Looks like this is going to get real interesting.   Your parents must be so proud Joey.  I can only hope that they are good people and this doesn't hurt them bad.     

Moderators, PLEASE DO NO DELETE THIS THREAD YET.  THANK YOU, Chuck. 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Brock Lee

While I do have medical issues none are debilitating (yet) which is why I cancelled the SSI.

Big deal! SSI is just a supplement (Supplemental Security Income) given to people who didn't pay enough into the Social Security system to receive the minimum payment they feel you need to live on. It is a small check and is NOT the benefits or Social Security payment.

RallyeMike

QuoteHe's bragging about his fraud here too, starting on page 4: http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?2141-Joey-likes-attention

Ouch. What a beating. Although it's probably hard to do on this issue as infuriating as it is, hopefully it can remain relatively civil here.

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

skip68

This is going to a New level.  I'm not a Facebook guy but I went there and am sickened by what I was reading.  Parents checking daughters accounts because they say he's been hacking them.   :flame:   I can only imagine what the police would find in Joey's computer.   The Delorean site seems like a good group of guys like us an they have had it with him as well as other sites.  It's becoming clear Joey is a stalker and needs to be stopped.   This is just crazy to think a person would be so dumb, knowing that people will see everything he does on the net.   I don't know what the rules are on Facebook but, just from what I'm seeing and hearing Joey is dancing with criminal activity.    This just keeps getting more and more disturbing as I dig into this mans life.    
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

I think I've seen enough.   Joey has women worried on Facebook.  One said He throws cards in their driveways.  One said he drove by her house and put it on YouTube.   Others have said call the police.    This is a man that's coming apart.  This is a very serious problem.     I'll be back .....

skip68

In all fairness, these could just be angry ex girlfriends.   :-\  Be back later. 

Orange_Crush

Quote from: skip68 on November 07, 2011, 11:35:15 AM
In all fairness, these could just be angry ex girlfriends.   :-\  Be back later. 

Seriously???have you seen his picture?  He looks like a pre-diet Josh Peck.

I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

elacruze

Quote from: Brock Lee on November 07, 2011, 06:22:55 AM

While I do have medical issues none are debilitating (yet) which is why I cancelled the SSI.

Big deal! SSI is just a supplement (Supplemental Security Income) given to people who didn't pay enough into the Social Security system to receive the minimum payment they feel you need to live on. It is a small check and is NOT the benefits or Social Security payment.

It's a big deal to me. I don't want to pay a cent to people like this. They are a large part of the reason our debt is as it is. Send me a check if you want to pick up my portion of the tab for him, or others like him.
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

bull

Quote from: skip68 on November 07, 2011, 10:10:46 AM
This is going to a New level.  I'm not a Facebook guy but I went there and am sickened by what I was reading.      

I'm sure some of this will end up there too. A while back he goaded me into telling my opinion of him in a PM here and then he posted that on Facebook too. And then he sent a link of it to me before I blocked him on this site. What's really strange about him is that so many people tell him he's got issues and it just goes in one ear and out the other. Zero accountability and no behavioral self-reflection. He just films himself doing and saying whatever he feels and never seems to question or care that it is strange, harassing, illegal, odd, frightening, immoral, etc.

I read my comments below and still think I was being honest and pretty civil considering the circumstances. But he says I'm a hater, along with everyone else he annoys or harasses. Basically anyone who doesn't heap the praise on him he considers a hater.

Tilar

Does anyone else have this feeling that we've all been invited to see a train wreck?

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

nvrbdn

:faint: i hadn't checked this out till now............................. oh man........:image_294343:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

440magnum l2

This guy is SICK!! Skip68, good job in exposing this frauder! What he has done and what he is about is seriously F,ed up!! :flame:

skip68

Brock Lee

Quote from: elacruze on November 07, 2011, 11:42:20 AM
Quote from: Brock Lee on November 07, 2011, 06:22:55 AM

It's a big deal to me. I don't want to pay a cent to people like this. They are a large part of the reason our debt is as it is. Send me a check if you want to pick up my portion of the tab for him, or others like him.

Re-read the post. He stated he canceled SSI payments because his "issues are not debilitating enough (yet)". SSI is NOT Social Security Disability! I am making that clear for those that don't understand. SSI and Social Security Disability are separate. He is still getting a Social Security check!

JoeyGowdy

Hmm, grab the pitch forks for a Rowdy Roasting Sacrificial bonfire?

As previously stated, it was all cancelled - not receiving SS or any benifits.

Sadly she passed away back in June of 2011 ... prayers are with her family.

Part 1 - http://www.funeralplan.com/ufs/archive?id=223118

Part 2 - http://www.funeralplan.com/ufs/mem?action=memorials&id=223118

Part 3 - http://nems360.com/bookmark/14039798#cb_post_comment_14039798
Sincerely, Joey Paul Gowdy

Orange_Crush

You know...This could all be an elaborate put-on by you in order to satisfy whatever fucked up desire you may have to be a "puppet master" or some such bullshit.  It could be that you are really this much of a self-aggrandizing fuckwit (and I've seen your "website" I can't imagine that any thinking human actually buys into the BS you spew about yourself on your site). 

In any case, I find you mildly amusing...not in the "Chargerbill" way, mind you....he could be engaging on occasion. 

No...you are more pathetic.  You're kind of like the socially awkward kid in school that finds that he can make a name for himself by being the known as kid who eats bugs farts the loudest.

I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

skip68

Joey just because you say it's canceled don't matter.   You can't rob a bank and then give it back.  Guess what I found out Joey,  there was NO UNDERCOVER INVESTIGATION WITH YOU.  

RallyeMike

There are a lot of people on disabilty who are deserving of all of care, compassion, and assistance, and they get a bad rap because of people like Gowdy who abuse the system. This aggrevates me to no end also, but instead of having this become a name-calling contest, I would encourage people to contact SSI through the links previously posted or channel your energy into posting  additional factual information from the web on this page before it is lost.  

The more SSI hears/sees from us regarding facts and intelligent discussion, the more likely they are to act and deliver to Gowdy the reward he so deserves.

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1973 Charger "T/A"

Chris G.

Quote from: JoeyGowdy on November 07, 2011, 03:31:37 PM
Part 2 - http://www.funeralplan.com/ufs/mem?action=memorials&id=223118

Only a scumbag such as you Joey would post condolences, but make sure to add your website in the post.

Oh, and this isn't freaky? I know you live in west bumbafuck, but I am sure you are known in those parts as the weird guy living off his family's money, who may or may not have multiple restraining orders against him.

http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeyPaulGowdy#p/c/1/zi_bCIqGOt4

Old Moparz

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

TK73

Seems I have a weird fascination with watching train wrecks... can't get enough of this. 

Unfortunately when agencies investigate fraud they don't publish the results. We, most likely, won't get to see the jumbled mess the investigation will find...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

jb666

Quote from: TK73 on November 07, 2011, 07:31:54 PM
Seems I have a weird fascination with watching train wrecks... can't get enough of this. 

Unfortunately when agencies investigate fraud they don't publish the results. We, most likely, won't get to see the jumbled mess the investigation will find...

Another fun turn of events... My sister works for the IRS office about 25 miles from me.. Thanks to the link to this thread our buddy will have some explaining to do very soon...