News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Rowdy Roast Thread with Simmerin Bullshit and Piss-n-Wine for all !!

Started by JoeyGowdy, November 05, 2011, 07:17:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TK73

Quote from: Orange_Crush on November 05, 2011, 11:03:34 PM
Ok...so what I'm hearing is that this guy is essentially committing social security fraud.  Am I right?

If a person is collecting benefits and not reporting income, YES.
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

RallyeMike

Outrageous  :flame:

QuoteI can't believe my money goes to ass clowns such as this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLWXHEfuZM0&feature=relmfu

I had no idea what I was going to be exposed to when I clicked that link.

I don't want to give it all away but.... there are going to be some nice people from the government asking somebody some questions about recent purchases and hobbies......  :yesnod:

Reporting Social Security fraud
Updated 10/28/2011 02:43 PM   |   ID# 48

How do I report Social Security or Medicare fraud?  

Social Security Fraud

If you suspect Social Security fraud, contact our Office of Inspector General (OIG) using one of the following methods:

Use our online Fraud Reporting form;
   Call the Fraud Hotline number at 1-800-269-0271 (TTY 1-866-501-2101) 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday;  
   Fax us at: 410-597-0118 (standard long distance rates may apply); or
   Write to:

Social Security OIG Hotline
   P.O. Box 17785
   Baltimore, Maryland 21235-7785.

Social Security's Office of Inspector General takes reports of fraud very seriously.  without sufficient identifying information, OIG will be unable to act on your allegation.  Therefore, be sure to include as much of the following information as you can when you call:

Name, address, telephone number, and Social Security number of the person suspected of fraud.  Also include the individual's date and place of birth, father's name, and mother's birth name, if known;
   A complete description of the potential fraud incident; and
   Your name, address, and telephone number.

:whistling:

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

bull

I'm not an expert on law but isn't Social Security fraud a federal offense? And isn't committing a federal offense a very good way to get your life screwed up in a very big way?

RallyeMike

.... there will be a member of this site that will be able to answer that question in the coming months.   :RantExplode:
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

skip68

This is one thread that truly needs to stay on top.   What in the world would possess a person to record (without permission) that phone call and post it on the web?    I think you've really stepped in it this time Joey.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

:popcrn:   I'm confused Joey.  You show checks from YouTube and that to me is income.    Then this newspaper says you have invested in different films.   So, you have money to invest? Yet you want disability.    You obviously have no problem being around people yet you want to collect disability.    WTF .....   You obviously have no problem standing in these films or working on cars yet you want disability money?    Why not just rob a bank, record it and then put it on YouTube.    Your screams for attention are equally as loud as your screams to get caught.   I think this is a good audition for your next role on WORLD'S DUMBEST CRIMINALS.  

JoeyGowdy

It was done as an investigation into how corrupt the system actually is in Mississippi.

Yes the "attempt" was successful - similar to ACORN it was shown on the local stations.

While I do have medical issues none are debilitating (yet) which is why I cancelled the SSI.
Sincerely, Joey Paul Gowdy

skip68

OK Joey ....  so, if this was an investigation then explain the fact that you've not reported income since 2009 but yet you're making money and not reporting it?  ???    If this has any legitimacy then post the airing of the investigation with your name as part of this so called investigation.   This needs to be turned in period.  You also say you do have issues but not serious enough for disability so that's why you canceled it.???   But I thought it was an investigation?  ???    Thank you for all the information Joey.   I'll see what I can do to help you out. 

skip68

Another thing.    For a guy that post everything he does short of taking a crap, Why, why wouldn't you post the payoff.   You know, the link of the aired report, the final cut, the reward for your efforts?  ???   
:popcrn:

skip68

Interesting find ......  In March of 2009 you were asking questions about disability.    How old and what disabilities do people have.   
(This wasn't on our Charger site)   
You said people were telling you back then that you should go get disability.    :scratchchin:    Evidently this is something you've thought about for a few years.   

What about government grants?  ???    I also found out that if I send a self addressed envelope plus $4.00 to Joey gowdy in MS. He will show me how to get $5,000 to $50,000 in free money.    :scratchchin:    :popcrn:

66FBCharger

'69 Charger R/T 440 4 speed T5, '70 Road Runner 440+6 4 speed, '73 'Cuda 340 4 speed, '66 Charger 383 Auto
SOLD!:'69 Charger R/T S.E. 440 4 speed 3.54 Dana rolling body

68coronetGLwannabe

Quote from: skip68 on November 06, 2011, 06:44:11 PM
Interesting find ......  In March of 2009 you were asking questions about disability.    How old and what disabilities do people have.   
(This wasn't on our Charger site)   
You said people were telling you back then that you should go get disability.    :scratchchin:    Evidently this is something you've thought about for a few years.   

What about government grants?  ???    I also found out that if I send a self addressed envelope plus $4.00 to Joey gowdy in MS. He will show me how to get $5,000 to $50,000 in free money.    :scratchchin:    :popcrn:

You should send him $4.00!
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

MoparManJim

Quote from: dads_69 on November 06, 2011, 01:15:32 AM
Quote from: MoparManJim on November 05, 2011, 04:57:28 PM
Quote from: dads_69 on November 05, 2011, 03:18:44 PM
everytime I see this knucklehead (s) post I ask myself, do I really need to read anything he posts, answer is simple once again  :eek2:

Then why in the heck do you even click on his threads for?!  :slap: 

The only reason I can see if for you to put the "knucklehead" down as you put it. and By the way, that knucklehead happens to be a friend of mine also.  :smilielol: 

If your so annoyed by his post's don't click on them... it's that simple really, better idea yet, go out an wrench on your '69 Charger  :2thumbs: 
So your a knucklehead as well? Joey is a low life bum and many here will agree with me.

No I didn't say that at all. Also just so you know, me an Joey hardly ever talk but we both are on afew forums. Plus I replyed to you before I seen the youtube thing. Plus so you know I also agree with you as well. 

jb666

Wow... this is a new low for our fellow forum member..  What a pathetic display we've just witnessed...

Although, after reading the nasty shit he decided to send my 14 year old niece on Facebook, NOTHING surprises me...

JoeyGowdy

Quote from: jb666 on November 06, 2011, 08:56:21 PMAlthough, after reading the nasty shit he decided to send my 14 year old niece on Facebook

BS & lies - my facebook friend page maxed out 5,007 friends over a year ago!

That is when I made the fan page that now has 45,500 (give or take) followers.

There are several Joey Gowdy / Joey Goudy / Joe Goude that show up in search on facebook perhaps an old request or case of mistaken identity or a fake profile?  Send me the info bud.
Sincerely, Joey Paul Gowdy

Ghoste

A383Wing

skip68

I'm still waiting for the links to your local stations with this undercover investigation you did.    :popcrn:

skip68

I'll be making the calls tomorrow to your local stations.   What do you think I'll find out Joey?    Now would be the time to recant your story if it's not true.   

bull

Quote from: MoparManJim on November 05, 2011, 04:57:28 PM
The only reason I can see if for you to put the "knucklehead" down as you put it. and By the way, that knucklehead happens to be a friend of mine also.  :smilielol: 

Quote from: MoparManJim on November 06, 2011, 07:34:51 PM
No I didn't say that at all. Also just so you know, me an Joey hardly ever talk but we both are on afew forums. Plus I replyed to you before I seen the youtube thing. Plus so you know I also agree with you as well. 

Which is it? "A friend" or someone that you "hardly ever talk" to?

Vainglory, Esq.

Joey Gowdy is kind of a punching bag around here, and that's cool.  Lately, I've been avoiding getting involved in that sort of thing.  But, dude, I looked him up a little bit, and he's seriously fucked up.

This guy is getting ignored from now on.

skip68

This guy thinks he's a celebrity.  The sad thing is he can't see it.  Joey, if you were a famous celebrity people would be talking about you ...  Not you talking about you.  You are confused about becoming famous.  You are becoming infamous.    I see you keep floating around here yet you don't answer me.  
Come on Joey, what do you think I'm going to find tomorrow.    Here Kitty Kitty Kitty.   
:shruggy:

TK73

Quote from: Vainglory, Esq. on November 07, 2011, 12:14:59 AM
Joey Gowdy is kind of a punching bag around here, and that's cool.  Lately, I've been avoiding getting involved in that sort of thing.  But, dude, I looked him up a little bit, and he's seriously fucked up.

This guy is getting ignored from now on.

Pretty much been ignoring this one for a while but this thread hooked me in...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!