News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Rowdy Roast Thread with Simmerin Bullshit and Piss-n-Wine for all !!

Started by JoeyGowdy, November 05, 2011, 07:17:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeyGowdy

Since this has gone way way way off topic,

I changed the thread title... bon appétit !!

Sincerely, Joey Paul Gowdy

Orange_Crush

Ha....every time the OWS protesters don the Fawkes mask, they lose credibility!

Fawkes was trying to create a theocracy in England.  That was his reason for wanting to destabilize the crown.  He wanted a Catholic government.  A rule by papacy.

Thats your symbol...

Bunch of imbeciles can't open a goddamned history book.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

bull

Looks like it's time to go back to the doc, Joey, and have your meds adjusted again.

Chris G.

Quote from: bull on November 05, 2011, 11:08:33 AM
Looks like it's time to go back to the doc, Joey, and have your meds adjusted again.

I can't believe my money goes to ass clowns such as this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLWXHEfuZM0&feature=relmfu

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: Orange_Crush on November 05, 2011, 10:14:57 AM
Ha....every time the OWS protesters don the Fawkes mask, they lose credibility!

Fawkes was trying to create a theocracy in England.  That was his reason for wanting to destabilize the crown.  He wanted a Catholic government.  A rule by papacy.

Thats your symbol...

Bunch of imbeciles can't open a goddamned history book.

'Cause they don't have pretty pictures like, "V for Vendetta".
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Tilar

I always remember the 5th of November... It's my sons birthday.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

dads_69

everytime I see this knucklehead (s) post I ask myself, do I really need to read anything he posts, answer is simple once again  :eek2:
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

skip68

What the hell happened November 5th? ???
I guess I'm missing something here.    :rotz:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: skip68 on November 05, 2011, 03:25:28 PM
What the hell happened November 5th? ???
I guess I'm missing something here.    :rotz:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Fawkes_Night

It's a much bigger deal in Britain.

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

MoparManJim

Quote from: dads_69 on November 05, 2011, 03:18:44 PM
everytime I see this knucklehead (s) post I ask myself, do I really need to read anything he posts, answer is simple once again  :eek2:

Then why in the heck do you even click on his threads for?!  :slap: 

The only reason I can see if for you to put the "knucklehead" down as you put it. and By the way, that knucklehead happens to be a friend of mine also.  :smilielol: 

If your so annoyed by his post's don't click on them... it's that simple really, better idea yet, go out an wrench on your '69 Charger  :2thumbs: 

472 R/T SE

Quote from: Chris G. on November 05, 2011, 01:09:28 PM
Quote from: bull on November 05, 2011, 11:08:33 AM

I can't believe my money goes to ass clowns such as this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLWXHEfuZM0&feature=relmfu

OMFG.  You can wrench on these cars' & make all these rigs but you want disability.  

You eat up the attention you get with your car & have zero problems hangin' out with people when the chick's tits are in view.

My brother has his bipolar under control with meds & he works.  I have no respect for someone who's at least physically able to walk & doesn't take full advantage of it.

No, I don't know the whole story.  But the fact you're wrenching on these rides says all I need to know.  So, if you snagged a leading role for a movie my money says you'd look past any perceived disability.   :rotz:

skip68

OMG WTF.   Is somebody going to turn this in?    Talk about scams.     :brickwall:   talk about confusing threads.      What, Why, how, .........  never mind.   

Orange_Crush

Anybody wanna bring me up to speed on this guy? 
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

skip68

Geez, for a Guy that makes all that money from YouTube you would think that disability is the last thing you would need Joey.   So, just who are you lying to Joey?    Us or the state?  ???   Or both?   You have no self respect and you post it all over the web.   Very disappointing.    :rotz:   I hope the money you get from the state isn't going towards your toys.    :flame:

A383Wing

bull

Item 2 on page 3 of that document says "Claimant has not engaged in substantial gainful activity since March 20, 2009..."

From what I can tell I'd say the claimant has not engaged in substantial gainful activity since birth. :shruggy:

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

skip68

He just need the judge to go online and look at all the YouTube sh#t and then they can give him his mental disability.   Although, that crap with that young girl a few years back could get him a room at the state.   VERY, VERY, VERY DISTURBING.   I truly believe Joey needs help but money is not the help he needs.  I'm gonna watch this train wreck because it may be your last and I'm going to bite my lip and try not to post anymore.  From your grandmothers funeral, the cheese sandwich all the way up to that girl, you have put videos on the web that range from very bizarre to possibly illegal.    I can only hope you get the help you need.    

TK73

I have been diagnosed with depression too... A F-IN JOB is the medication for that...

I have a neighbor who had a massive stroke 20 years ago then got MS, she NEEDS the disability money.

TK73

Income is deductible from SSI...  Somebody fond some evidence...

Orange_Crush

Ok...so what I'm hearing is that this guy is essentially committing social security fraud.  Am I right?

skip68

He claims he makes money from YouTube, he is building cars and buying TV props like the robot from Lost in space but says he can't work so he can collect disability.     

dads_69

Quote from: MoparManJim on November 05, 2011, 04:57:28 PM
Quote from: dads_69 on November 05, 2011, 03:18:44 PM

Then why in the heck do you even click on his threads for?!  :slap: 

The only reason I can see if for you to put the "knucklehead" down as you put it. and By the way, that knucklehead happens to be a friend of mine also.  :smilielol: 

If your so annoyed by his post's don't click on them... it's that simple really, better idea yet, go out an wrench on your '69 Charger  :2thumbs: 
So your a knucklehead as well? Joey is a low life bum and many here will agree with me.
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.