News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Your Most Prized Possession?

Started by RallyeMike, November 04, 2011, 12:39:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RallyeMike

Everyone will say 1) Charger, 2) Spouse, 3) Health or 4) Pets, but that's not what I'm after. Think: The last thing you'd sell on eBay.

QuoteQuote
it is my Charger.  

Fail.

It is the last thing I would ever sell and it is my most prized possession. As I said it has more sentimental value to me than anything else I have ever had.

FAIL (x2) !

QuoteMy dog.

Fail

I KNOW you guys can't follow instructions, but I still ask anyway. Why do I do it?  

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

71bee

Too many to count. definitely my '71 Bee. I would also have to go with my 2 Gibson Flying V's & the 2 bands I play with: MEAT WAGON (METAL) & TJ Picasso (ExpireMETAL/Progressive).

oh yeah, can't forget BEER!!!!  :D Cheers!

RallyeMike

This is a conspiracy to drive me over the edge, inst it?   I'm cool with that  :coolgleamA:
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

71bee

Quote from: RallyeMike on November 04, 2011, 03:50:58 PM
This is a conspiracy to drive me over the edge, inst it?   I'm cool with that  :coolgleamA:

I think after you mention: MATERIAL POSESSIONS the mind blocks everything else out.  ;)  this is why I casually mentioned the Charger. sorry dude, not trying to create a mental situation here....or am I?  :D

68neverlate

This is a conspiracy to drive me over the edge, inst it?   I'm cool with that  :coolgleamA:

:lol:  :lol:   :cheers:

Isn't that what a forum is all about?  All day long you have to follow instructions at work... when you get here, it's the last thing you want to do!   :yesnod:   :angel:

But if I wanted to:  Family Photos     

That better??    ;D

greenpigs

Well I have a stuffed shark from when Jaws 2 came out, I begged and pleaded to get the thing. My mom caved because I do not do that type of thing so she knew I wanted it BAD. It is missing the eyes now but I couldn't part with it as it reminds me of my childhood, it is prized but not the most $$ item. Then again I don't think that was the question.
    Not sure but I have never seen another & I check often on Ebay, I want to get new eyes for it and would like to get the correct style.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

NHCharger

Definitely my house. I have busted my ass for the last 20+ years to have a place that I always look forward to coming back to every night. I intend to live here the remainder of my life and would cap anyone who would try and take it from me.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

vancamp

I would say some family stuff i have become the caretaker of over the years i have both of my grandfathers pocket knives and guns and a shotgun from my great grandfather

moparguy01

Much to my wife's dismay, it is my great grandfathers old chair. She absolutely hates that chair. Granted the bright red plaid may be a part of it. I refuse to allow her to put a cover on it, and if friends are over they know to stay out of that chair. It was actually made by Pontiac as well....go figure. Right now I have it in the garage, the rocker base of it broke and I'm in the process of repairing it. again....to my wife's dismay. :D

Fred

This is a conspiracy to drive me over the edge, inst it?   I'm cool with that  :coolgleamA:

So sorry...........don't know what I was thinking!.  Didn't have my thinking cap on.  :slap:
But give me some credit for not mentioning the Charger.  :D

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

elacruze

Quote from: moparguy01 on November 04, 2011, 09:40:44 PM
Much to my wife's dismay, it is my great grandfathers old chair. She absolutely hates that chair. Granted the bright red plaid may be a part of it. I refuse to allow her to put a cover on it, and if friends are over they know to stay out of that chair. It was actually made by Pontiac as well....go figure. Right now I have it in the garage, the rocker base of it broke and I'm in the process of repairing it. again....to my wife's dismay. :D

I still have my grandfather's reading chair out in the trailer, stained and worn. He died in 1975, I collected the chair in 2005. Nobody understands why I keep it, and make faces when I talk about cleaning it and using it.

To the question, either the Breitling watch my Dad gave me 20 years ago, or my Grandfather's 1906 Mantle clock (worth $50-300 on ebay)
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

learical1

So, Mike, do body parts count?  At the moment, I'm very attached to my prostate, but the damn thing has turned on me and it's got to go.  Like next month, 12/12/11.  Once it's out, I could request that the doctor preserve it for me so I can sell it on e-bay.  They didn't save my tonsils when they removed them 49 or so years ago, thereby making the prostate  the only part of me no longer a 'part of me' in existence (as of 12/12, excluding hair and nails.)  I guess that might qualify it as my most prized (and cancerous) possession. 

Don't worry, guys. It was caught early, and I don't believe in radiation near the nut sack, so we're slicing and dicing.
Bruce

jaak

1976 D-18 Martin, with custom inlay. Bought it when I was 18-19 years old (mid 90's).

Jason

RallyeMike

QuoteSo, Mike, do body parts count?  At the moment, I'm very attached to my prostate, but the damn thing has turned on me and it's got to go.  Like next month, 12/12/11.  Once it's out, I could request that the doctor preserve it for me so I can sell it on e-bay.

Sure, why not, but I bet you have a few body parts more prized than that old thing (and worth more on eBay too).

Good luck - I'll be pulling for ya.

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1973 Charger "T/A"

69charger440

Defiantly my memory. I lose that I lose everything!! :yesnod:
1969 Charger 540 Blown Hemi 1000HP, 69 Road Runner 500 Stroker 665 HP

Not that it's physically worth anything but I'd say a rocket that I made as a young kid with my grandpa as a first project. I've held onto it all these years and every time I find it (usually during a move) it brings a smile to my face.

Stretch

^^^^^Everything about that post is AWESOME!!!^^^^^^
I may be schizophrenic but at least I have us!

71bee

Quote from: Stretch on November 05, 2011, 09:36:41 AM
^^^^^Everything about that post is AWESOME!!!^^^^^^

Agreed! that one gets the Pulitzer!

Old Moparz

Quote from: greenpigs on November 04, 2011, 07:40:02 PM
   Well I have a stuffed shark from when Jaws 2 came out, I begged and pleaded to get the thing. My mom caved because I do not do that type of thing so she knew I wanted it BAD. It is missing the eyes now but I couldn't part with it as it reminds me of my childhood, it is prized but not the most $$ item. Then again I don't think that was the question.
    Not sure but I have never seen another & I check often on Ebay, I want to get new eyes for it and would like to get the correct style.

You should run down to your local "Eyes-R-Us" & get a new pair.  :cheers:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/6060
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Chryco Psycho

I cannot claim my wife , I do not own her , just ask her !!
Health really isn't a possession either but it is nice to have .
so eliminating those I guess my tools are #1 , I can always make a living with them , second is my 70 Challenger I have owned for 31 years now

skip68

Learicle1, we will need pictures.    :icon_smile_big:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

TK73

Anybody got any health to sell??

I could use a good dose...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

learical1

Quote from: skip68 on November 05, 2011, 10:14:22 PM
Learicle1, we will need pictures.    :icon_smile_big:

Pictures of the cancerous prostate?  or of the incision?  Or does Chuck want to see the finger the doctor used for the "digital rectal exam"?  I'm a bit worried about you, Skippy.
Bruce

skip68

All that matters is you get healthy again.   :2thumbs:   you pick the picture.    :icon_smile_wink:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!