News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

11/11/11 Veterans Day!!!

Started by b5blue, November 10, 2011, 06:57:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

Veterans Day, Thank a Veteran/Active Duty member for their service, go out of your way to THANK his/her FAMILY too!  :cheers:
  Many restaurants offer free meals for veterans, Golden Corral, Chillies, TGIF Fridays, Hooters and so on, do a search online near you! Outback Steakhouse has free Blooming Onion and a coke all week!  Lowes and Home Depot have discounts for you also.  THANKS VETERANS!!!!!!!

71ChallengeHer

Here's a link that shows a lot of discount and or freebies for Veterans.  :patriot:   http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1134298/

hemi68charger

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on November 10, 2011, 12:01:48 PM
Here's a link that shows a lot of discount and or freebies for Veterans.  :patriot:   http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free-stuff/1134298/

Thanks... I may have to head over to Applebees with the family............
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Charger_Fan

A big THANK YOU from me, for all who have served & all who still do! :patriot:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

1970Moparmann

Quote from: Charger_Fan on November 11, 2011, 04:28:28 PM
A big THANK YOU from me, for all who have served & all who still do! :patriot:

AMEN!!!! :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

ACUDANUT

I went to Applebees in uniform. It was a mad house house, so we went to Montana Mikes..I expected nothing, and nothing is what I got. Oh well...Cheers :cheers: