News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

McRib

Started by TK73, November 02, 2011, 12:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Budnicks

Quote from: TK73 on November 02, 2011, 02:19:06 PM
I know, I'm oddly fascinated with 'em and want some tangy sauce...  just can't get past the pics of the mystery I found...   :eek2:

[img]http://www.foodfacts.info/mcrib/008-mcrib-filetcu.jpg[/img

http://www.foodfacts.info/mcrib/

Damn that's nasty shit there, I'm glad I don't eat at McDonalds any more...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

ChgrSteve67

I could really go for some McNuggets right now

68coronetGLwannabe

I can hear my arteries clog as I read this thread! Tomorrow I will get one, chase it with some McNuggets and wash it down with a diet Coke(like that does any good).
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

nh_mopar_fan

Asian restaurants have tried for years to make tofu taste like pork. Mc's has managed to perfect it in reverse.

Want to know what's in that McRib?

Read it and uh, euuwwwwwww

http://theweek.com/article/index/220866/whats-the-mcrib-made-of-anyway

Fred

Not me................I'm not reading anything.
Just looking at that pic was enough to put me off for life!

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Steve P.

Quote from: TK73 on November 02, 2011, 02:19:06 PM
I know, I'm oddly fascinated with 'em and want some tangy sauce...  just can't get past the pics of the mystery I found...   :eek2:

[img]http://www.foodfacts.info/mcrib/008-mcrib-filetcu.jpg[/img

http://www.foodfacts.info/mcrib/

This looks like filet-O-CANCER!!!!!!  YUCK!!!!!!!  :puke:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

TUFCAT

I realize this is major TMI....but continuing on this subject my ass erupted about two hours later. Never EVER again!  :icon_smile_angry:

Fred

AND I NEED AN ORGAN TRANSPLANT!!! :eek2:

BrianShaughnessy

I grabbed another mcrib last night.     :drool5:

Sorry for all of you with sensitive stomachs and irritable bowel syndrome   :smilielol:       

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on November 03, 2011, 12:14:53 PM
I went to IKEA last night and had the Swedish Meetballs there for the first time.

I mean the last time.

I would say it was like eating a TV dinner but that would not be fair to the TV dinner.
You know what's even worst than their food?  The quality of their products and furniture.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: ACUDANUT on November 02, 2011, 01:03:45 PM
Quote from: TK73 on November 02, 2011, 12:54:34 PM
Well, it is back again for a limited time...  I loved this the first time around and kinda like this bomb the last couple of times it came back.

THIS time I looked at the ingredients and reviews online... DAMN that hing will kill ya faster than regular McD's menu items...   :eek2:
What's a hing ?  The sure taste good though...Did you ever hear about the mouse that was stamped into the  Mcrib ?
I think a hing is those metal swivel bracket things that help a door swing? :shruggy:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

bull

I had one of those McRibs for dinner to see what all the fuss was about. Bleh, what a joke. It takes a lot of barbecue sauce to make roadkill taste good and even though there was a ton of it there wasn't enough.

nh_mopar_fan

It really IS lips and assholes.    :eek2:

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

ACUDANUT

It still beats a MRE anyday.. Those that have served in the Military, know what I mean.  :cheers:

jaak

When I was younger, I was at Mickey-D's with my Uncle. He bought a McRib, I asked him how it was, he said, "It taste like McShit!" So I have never been able to get up the nerve to try one.

Jason

bill440rt

Quote from: jaak on November 11, 2011, 10:46:02 PM
When I was younger, I was at Mickey-D's with my Uncle. He bought a McRib, I asked him how it was, he said, "It taste like McShit!" So I have never been able to get up the nerve to try one.

Jason

:haha:

I love ribs, but there's no way I can get up the nerve to eat one of those things, either.
A while ago we stopped at a Red Robin for lunch one day. I really wasn't in the mood for a burger, so I tried one of their riblet baskets. I'm addicted to those things now! I've certainly had better, but that's some tasty sweet & smoky goodness right there!  :drool5:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

doctor4766

Jason

Bit of Aussie McHumor from Rodney Rude
Warning. Lots of McSwearing so be warned.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5H9-nn89yM
Gotta love a '69

Fred

jaak

Quote from: doctor4766 on November 12, 2011, 02:27:00 AM

Jason

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Jason

skip68

Quote from: bill440rt on November 11, 2011, 10:56:47 PM

Jason

I love ribs, but there's no way I can get up the nerve to eat one of those things, either.
A while ago we stopped at a Red Robin for lunch one day. I really wasn't in the mood for a bur
ger, so I tried one of their riblet baskets. I'm addicted to those things now! I've certainly had better, but that's some tasty sweet & smoky goodness right there!  :drool5:

"RED ROBIN,.......YUMMMMMMMM!!!!!" Wish we had one out here! Their Whiskey River B-B-Q Burgers rock!!!! Dam,... now my mouth is watering!!!! Mrs.skip68
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

TK73

Quote from: skip68 on November 13, 2011, 01:09:59 AM
Quote from: bill440rt on November 11, 2011, 10:56:47 PM

Jason

A while ago we stopped at a Red Robin for lunch one day. I really wasn't in the mood for a bur
ger, so I tried one of their riblet baskets. I'm addicted to those things now! I've certainly had better, but that's some tasty sweet & smoky goodness right there!  :drool5:

"RED ROBIN,.......YUMMMMMMMM!!!!!" Wish we had one out here! Their Whiskey River B-B-Q Burgers rock!!!! Dam,... now my mouth is watering!!!! Mrs.skip68

Been in Seattle 12 years and been to RR maybe 4 times.  Not impressed... I usually try to hit the local bars or small family burger joints, that is where the good stuff is...

I miss Waffle House... cheap burgers after the bar and omelets in the morning
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

oldgold69

hawkeye

Quote from: doctor4766 on November 12, 2011, 02:27:00 AM

Jason

Tried to listen but only could understand about half what he was saying.  What language does he speak???    :shruggy:   :lol:

ACUDANUT

Yuumm.  I 'll be getting one, again.  :2thumbs: