News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pretty much sums things up!.

Started by Stretch, October 18, 2011, 10:25:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1970Moparmann

Quote from: Stretch on November 02, 2011, 07:32:04 AM
I agree with buying locally! I also believe in supporting the small businesses. Small business is who most of us work for in the first place.

Oh... and Wal-Mart is the DEVIL!!!

:yesnod:

I'm sure this thread will be locked real soon....

Any who, small business is what America is all about.   I live in IL, and am sick to my stomach how the Gov't wants more and more from these companies.  The business tax was just raised AGAIN.   Many large companies in IL are looking to get out - I HOPE THEY DO.   Income tax, major increase.  I hope I can get out of hear soon.
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

Stretch

Quote from: 1970Moparmann on November 02, 2011, 07:47:13 AM

I'm sure this thread will be locked real soon....

[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing.
I may be schizophrenic but at least I have us!

TK73

Good retort on the women pic!!

Yeah, I need to do more local food buying... have a small fruit stand up the street and butcher a bit away. Will take a little extra effort to make 3 stops when I used to just got to the mega retailer (Fred Meyer-owned by Kroger) that has a grocery store and everything else...

I don't like Wal Mart, I see them as the perfect business model that uses every law and regulation it can to just be "legal enough" and make huge profits... Don't get to be a top retailer without begin vicious...  Evil is another description...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!