News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone use "Nuance Dragon"?

Started by b5blue, October 25, 2011, 05:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

Nuance Dragon is a voice control for your computer. You can dictate and it will type for you, what you say also.
  Anyone used or mess with it? Newegg.com has it on sale right now with a free copy of Battlefield 3 included for 69.00. with free shipping. I'm tempted to pull the trigger and try it. (My kid would enjoy the game, it's going for 59.00 by it's self.)  :scratchchin:

nh_mopar_fan

My wife uses it and likes it a lot. It takes a little getting used to. You have to "train" it to recognize your voice but she's a big fan.

Domino

I have dragon's app on my iphone, works surprisingly well.

b5blue

well I have purchased and installed Dragon, this post is part of the test, there are still some things to learn and some training to do, but it works remarkably well.

Let's try some automotive terminology on this thing and see how it does, cylinders, breaks, fuel, hyper attentive Pistons, (that didn't come out well) bore and stroke, Emmie's big blocks close chambered heads spark plugs torque wrenches let's try and me again hemi-Mary got no fair it got it now it's screwing up.

I've sent out 4 e-mails and they all came out fairly well.I'm going to have to work on automotive terminology some I can tell.  :smilielol:

Steve P.

I have enough trouble with texting on my cell. It sort of fills in the blanks for me sometimes and some of the shit it produces should be sold to Seinfeld.....  :brickwall:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

b5blue

In my tests I have yet to get it to spell comma or period as these are spoken commands.  :lol: