News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

ebay charger red flags

Started by charger01, October 25, 2011, 10:28:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauve66

i never got to see the ebay ad, was removed
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

68X426

That's great news for The Arrow. Any of us could have had it for $32000 off ebay with no engine pic.

He emailed that it was mine, just make any offer. Never sent an engine pic.

He gets $110000 at BJ just for finding that pic. He did it right, great strategy.  :yesnod:

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Quote from: 68X426 on January 22, 2012, 12:42:41 PM
That's great news for The Arrow. Any of us could have had it for $32000 off ebay with no engine pic.

He emailed that it was mine, just make any offer. Never sent an engine pic.

He gets $110000 at BJ just for finding that pic. He did it right, great strategy.  :yesnod:

It wasn't the arrow which got the coin, it was that Hemi car with the elephant interior  :o

The "arrow" Charger is a $20k car, as evidenced by the supposed "bids" to upper 20's which never resulted in any "real" sale :Twocents:
There were pics of that engine bay, complete with a bungee cord holding the battery in place  :o

The Canadian exchange rate is about parallel right now and I'd give $20k for that car tomorrow. Real money  :Twocents: