News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Favorite picture of YOUR car- post 'em up and share!

Started by 69bronzeT5, October 23, 2011, 07:33:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver

FC7 V code

A couple of my favorites, both taken at St. Ignace, MI with Lake Huron in the background. The 69 was on the way back from a cruise night in Cheboygan, MI on July 11th and the 70 was after the Cedarville, MI car show on August 9th. Both were taken about 9:30PM.
1968 Chrysler 300
1969 Charger
1969 Charger RT/SE
1970 Charger RT/SE
1970 Cuda AAR
1970 Challenger SE
1970 Roadrunner
1982 Trans Am

Cooter

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

cdr

HEY COOTER you doin ok,did your son make it to TEXAS ?

JB400

Quite a few nice pix.  Some definitely get my vote for new desktop or poster material  :coolgleamA:

polywideblock

only got 4 pics so far   ;D   but this is it for now

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

1BAD68

I don't know why but I like this one, probably because it's not posing for a picture

polywideblock

its like  someone pulled the shower curtain back and its been caught out  :2thumbs:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Bob T

Since I didnt actually have this car in my possession back in October 2011, the new favourite picture would be this one.
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

moparguy01

Quote from: RallyeMike on December 09, 2011, 04:21:54 AM
Kind of a weird one but this is a fave: Bonneville Salt Flats 2003 right before running the Bonneville 100 Road Race. One of the coolest places on earth.

That is an awesome picture Mike. I'm hoping to go to Bonneville next year with my 74 charger. It won't set any records but i'm betting it'll be a heck of alot of fun!

remta1

Quote from: Bob T on August 21, 2013, 10:05:05 PM
Since I didnt actually have this car in my possession back in October 2011, the new favourite picture would be this one.

very very F#$@**G     cool Kelvin , do you have any black and white versions of that photo ...wonder what it would look like   :scratchchin: :2thumbs:

Baldwinvette77

Quote from: remta1 on August 22, 2013, 04:58:49 AM

very very F#$@**G     cool Kelvin , do you have any black and white versions of that photo ...wonder what it would look like   :scratchchin: :2thumbs:

kinda like this i guess

Bob T

Nice one BV, Thanks  :2thumbs:
Haha Remta, Glenn did well in the Muzzy keeping up eh  :lol:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

remta1

:drool5: :drool5:oh yeahhh well done BV that looks awesome , Kelvin bet you had to lay off the gas pedal to help him out LOL

Old Moparz

When I was shuffling the junk in the garage to assemble the 2nd lift I took some photos & liked the way this one came out.

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

66chargertoy

Posted before on this site, but still like the way the red comes out with the background.
1966 440 Charger

Fred

Quote from: Baldwinvette77 on August 22, 2013, 05:30:06 AM
Quote from: remta1 on August 22, 2013, 04:58:49 AM

kinda like this i guess

I've got to say, the blk & wht does it for me.  :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

moparnutty

68 CHARGER R/T

Dino

I've been wanting to take some good pics of the car for ages, but it never happens.  I did take a few when I got the new wheels and this one is my favorite.  Not a great picture but I was very happy when I took it.   :icon_smile_big:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

DC_1

ODZKing

I think I may have posted this once before.
My wife waited quite some time for the light and reflection from the sun to be right for this picture.
But she lined it up with the water, at dusk and we are both fond of this one.

Fred

Of all the pics of our Charger, this is truly my favourite.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

FJ5WING

Pop snapped this as I was pulling out of his driveway.

wingless now, but still around.