News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

just football talk, College or NFL

Started by Budnicks, October 23, 2011, 06:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

out of that jimmy johnson is my fav. hate dallas, but he built that team and was the reason they did what they did. jerry jones screwed him.barry came in and said "any one could win the super bowl with this talent" then he didnt make the playoffs. :smilielol: wished jimmy would have fared better in miami, but his hands were tied with a worn out QB that he couldnt replace.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 13, 2012, 07:20:38 PM
out of that jimmy johnson is my fav. hate dallas, but he built that team and was the reason they did what they did. jerry jones screwed him.barry came in and said "any one could win the super bowl with this talent" then he didnt make the playoffs. :smilielol: wished jimmy would have fared better in miami, but his hands were tied with a worn out QB that he couldnt replace.
Yep  {Jimmy Johnson & the Hershal Walker deal back in Dallas 1989, remember that deal}  I thought he was going to make the "Fins the $hit", when Jerry Jones fired him for his buddy, Barry Swistser {spelling?}, Johnson being the former NCAA national champion from "the U", he would have been a god in Miami's fans eyes....
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

nvrbdn

man budnicks, those 49ers are playin tuff. the offense isnt doing great, but the special teams is playin awesome and the defense is doing the job. 4th and they are still on top by three. keep your fingers crossed :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

nvrbdn

they did it. 49ers take out the saints. the team that could have given the packers a good run. but with that defense, the 49ers are a good foe :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

nh_mopar_fan

Nice job by the Niners.  :2thumbs:

Enjoy the plane ride home, Denver.  :rofl:

nvrbdn

half time and the brady bunch will be able to chill for the rest of the game. i wonder if baltimore or houston can take new england down :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 14, 2012, 10:04:08 PM
half time and the brady bunch will be able to chill for the rest of the game. i wonder if baltimore or houston can take new england down :shruggy:

I hope so

nvrbdn

so, who we rooting for in the houston baltimore game? im for houston, but whoever wins needs to beat new england and will get my vote for the super bowl :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 15, 2012, 01:08:29 PM
so, who we rooting for in the houston baltimore game? im for houston, but whoever wins needs to beat new england and will get my vote for the super bowl :2thumbs:

Your right on target  :2thumbs:

nh_mopar_fan

Really don't care who wins.

C'mon up to New England.

We'll be waiting for you.

Budnicks

Houston Texans, here, but they are down right now, by 4 points Balt-17 Houst-13, 2nd half, Houston just stopped them on the goal line, 4th & 1/2 yard... My Pops is a happy camper the 49er's pull it off yesterday, I hope their offence gets better before they face either New York or especially Green Bay... New England's 30th ranked defense, looked pretty damn good yesterday against the Broncos Option Offense, Patriots 45 points is pretty impressive to score in the play offs, we will soon see who they will play next week, could it be the Harbaugh {spelling?}Brother Super Bowl, 49er's vs Ravens ??

Budnicks

Quote from: Budnicks on January 15, 2012, 03:28:04 PM
Houston Texans, here, but they are down right now, by 4 points Balt-17 Houst-13, 2nd half, Houston just stopped them on the goal line, 4th & 1/2 yard... My Pops is a happy camper the 49er's pull it off yesterday, I hope their offence gets better before they face either New York or especially Green Bay... New England's 30th ranked defense, looked pretty damn good yesterday against the Broncos Option Offense, Patriots 45 points is pretty impressive to score in the play offs, we will soon see who they will play next week, could it be the Harbaugh {spelling?}Brother Super Bowl, 49er's vs Ravens ??
Oh well so much for the Texans, I guess it will be the Patriots & Ravens next week, I don't really like either team, but there is still a chance for a Harbaugh brothers Super Bowl, as you can tell I'm not a big Patriots fan at all {can you say tuck rule referee robbery}... I'm routing for the Packers to beat the Giants now {Arron Rodgers is a west coast ex-Cal Bears & home town Chico, Northern Calif. guy}... We need at least 1 west coast team involved in the Super Bowl or it's just another boring east coast match up yet again... Anyone other than Patriots & New York...

nvrbdn

im not a manning fan, so not rooting for the m&m's (i call em that cuz from a distance their helmets look like blue m&m's) of course, san fran may have an easier time with the m&m's if they can knock off the pack. :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 15, 2012, 05:48:32 PM
im not a manning fan, so not rooting for the m&m's (i call em that cuz from a distance their helmets look like blue m&m's) of course, san fran may have an easier time with the m&m's if they can knock off the pack. :shruggy:
I hate having to route for any NFC team I'm a AFC fan, but the old Pops loves the 49er's & it would be good to see the old guy happy...

nvrbdn

yep, but they insist that an nfc team plays in the super bowl :smilielol: so the lesser of the evils would be a fresh team. :D
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 15, 2012, 05:57:27 PM
yep, but they insist that an nfc team plays in the super bowl :smilielol: so the lesser of the evils would be a fresh team. :D
Giants are up 10 right now, oh well, we'll soon see who will play the 49er's next week....

NHCharger

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 14, 2012, 10:04:08 PM

Apparently New England's defense decided they should actually show up and play, not rely on Brady for 30+ points like every other game.
Brady's on a mission to shut the critics up. If the defense can keep playing like they did last night the Pat's will be hard to beat.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

The70RT

Looks like the Chiefs aren't the only ones to beat the Bay  :laugh:

nvrbdn

yes they will be hard to beat. they looked unstopable in the first half.the second half they kinda took it easy.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

nvrbdn

Quote from: The70RT on January 15, 2012, 07:27:10 PM
Looks like the Chiefs aren't the only ones to beat the Bay  :laugh:

yep, that about ended this one. the pack get their second loss.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 15, 2012, 07:28:28 PM
Quote from: The70RT on January 15, 2012, 07:27:10 PM
Looks like the Chiefs aren't the only ones to beat the Bay  :laugh:

yep, that about ended this one. the pack get their second loss.
their only down by 10 again 4:44 left onside didn't work, ut oh....

BananaDan

Big blue looked good today!  Dare I say, if the cards fall right we could have a rematch of our last superbowl.
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

nvrbdn

giants played well today. they deserved the win :2thumbs: now they got san fran to deal with. :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House