News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

just football talk, College or NFL

Started by Budnicks, October 23, 2011, 06:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Budnicks

MAN I'm totally surprised  :shruggy:, all the hatters haven't jumped on the fact that the Raiders new GM, fired the Head Coach "AGAIN"  :brickwall:, too bad, so sad  :pity:, looking for a nother Head Coach, yet once again....
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

moparstuart

Quote from: Budnicks on January 10, 2012, 04:13:33 PM
MAN I'm totally surprised  :shruggy:, all the hatters haven't jumped on the fact that the Raiders new GM, fired the Head Coach "AGAIN"  :brickwall:, too bad, so sad  :pity:, looking for a nother Head Coach, yet once again....
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:  we just expect it    :nana:  we just cheaped out and went for who was there and cheap .
:brickwall:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Ponch ®

Jackson was/is a good coach, but could not instill discipline in the team. Started 7-4 and then lost a bunch of winnable (the f--ing Dolphins?!?!?) games in the fourth quarter.

Time for a new start. A healthy McFadden and an acclimated Palmer should provide for a decent offense. Beyond that...who can they get? Fisher? Gruden again? the Jaw?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

moparstuart

Quote from: Ponch ® on January 10, 2012, 05:43:56 PM

Jackson was/is a good coach, but could not instill discipline in the team. Started 7-4 and then lost a bunch of winnable (the f--ing Dolphins?!?!?) games in the fourth quarter.

Time for a new start. A healthy McFadden and an acclimated Palmer should provide for a decent offense. Beyond that...who can they get? Fisher? Gruden again? the Jaw?
who cares  GO CHIEFS   :smilielol:

Budnicks

MAN I'm totally surprised  :shruggy:, all the hatters haven't jumped on the fact that the Raiders new GM, fired the Head Coach "AGAIN"  :brickwall:, too bad, so sad  :pity:, looking for a nother Head Coach, yet once again....

Nobody talking about who next & yep I liked Hugh Jackson too, you need to give someone more than 1 year unless your 1 & 15 to 4 & 10 or something, he seemed committed to the Raiders, the lack of discipline from players making really stupid mistakes & way, way, way too many %$&*#@ penalties, all the time Period All of it isn't the Head Coaching problems, {yes I know he's the leader}, but some bad coaching & time management decisions also contributed for sure, from other ass. coach's, that's for damn sure... :Twocents:

Budnicks

Quote from: moparstuart on January 10, 2012, 05:50:10 PM

who cares  GO CHIEFS   :smilielol:
who cares about the Chiefs - GO RAIDERS

nvrbdn

:smilielol: ping pong  :smilielol:  anyway, take the rams (please) :smilielol: they gave spags lots of time to continue to fail before givin him the boot. then again if they would have axed him after 1 year mabey they would be decent now. :shruggy: to be honest, faders should have won the division the last 2 years and came up short both years. coaching, players? what should have been a cake walk in a weak division has them scratching their heads. you cant get rid of your talent, so i guess the coach has to go :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 10, 2012, 06:30:21 PM
:smilielol: ping pong  :smilielol:  anyway, take the rams (please) :smilielol: they gave spags lots of time to continue to fail before givin him the boot. then again if they would have axed him after 1 year mabey they would be decent now. :shruggy: to be honest, faders should have won the division the last 2 years and came up short both years. coaching, players? what should have been a cake walk in a weak division has them scratching their heads. you cant get rid of your talent, so i guess the coach has to go :shruggy:
I think you hit the nail on the head.... I takes more than 1 year to implement your system thoroughly & completely... And it does seem like the high dollar talent is running the show in the NFL these days, head coaches are falling like rain from the sky, 5 or 6 teams this year already, because of all that high dollar talent not performing up to their pay level/abilities & the players union protecting them...  At one point the player need to play no matter who or what the coaching is, it seems when ever they get that big contract, after play well previously, they all mostly seem to flop, after the big money contract/deals.... :Twocents:

Chris G.

2 dumb teams and 1 smart one at this time.

Chiefs? That may be the worst coaching hire in your history. Romeo is garbage.

Chargers (my team)? Norval again? Horrible by the Spanos family.

Raiders? Smart move firing this guy. Sure he was one game away from a division, but you could clearly see from his demeanor on the field, plus his press conferences, he was no head coach. They made a good decision.

After saying all that, the Faiders will hire some clown and totally mess up things for years to come.

The Faiders were smart today, but will be the usual dumb tomorrow.

Budnicks

Quote from: Chris G. on January 10, 2012, 06:58:06 PM
2 dumb teams and 1 smart one at this time.

Chiefs? That may be the worst coaching hire in your history. Romeo is garbage.

Chargers (my team)? Norval again? Horrible by the Spanos family.

Raiders? Smart move firing this guy. Sure he was one game away from a division, but you could clearly see from his demeanor on the field, plus his press conferences, he was no head coach. They made a good decision.

After saying all that, the Faiders will hire some clown and totally mess up things for years to come.

The Faiders were smart today, but will be the usual dumb tomorrow.
Just like the Chargers...

Chris G.

Quote from: Budnicks on January 10, 2012, 07:08:50 PM

Yup, and I even stated that. I have zero defense when it comes to SD and their decisions. I hate them (the decisions).

The Saints though, I am pretty happy with.  :icon_smile_wink:

Budnicks

Quote from: Chris G. on January 10, 2012, 07:15:21 PM
Quote from: Budnicks on January 10, 2012, 07:08:50 PM

Yup, and I even stated that. I have zero defense when it comes to SD and their decisions. I hate them (the decisions).

The Saints though, I am pretty happy with.  :icon_smile_wink:
GO 49er's  :nana::hah: my Pops is a die hard 49er's fan  :shruggy: , I'm kind of obligated to route for them now, I do like Drew Brees & Coach Sean Payton, class acts...  :Twocents:

jaak

Roll Tide!

Jason

Budnicks

The70RT

So I guess the Raiders need a new coach now ......
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

nvrbdn

the report is jeff fisher is leaning toward miami since he feels the rams are off to L.A. in 2015.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 12, 2012, 02:51:44 PM
the report is jeff fisher is leaning toward miami since he feels the rams are off to L.A. in 2015.
good luck jeff with , King Carl then   :smilielol:

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

41husk

Maybe the new Blues coach can coach the Rams as well.  He has done a heck of a job with the hockey team!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Ponch ®

The report was wrong.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

It looks like the Raiders & new GM from Green Bay head office, are looking at a familiar coach "Dom Capers" former head coach at Panthers & Texans both expansion start-ups, currently now with Packers as defensive coordinator for a while now, he's supposed to be a strong advocate for discipline... They do need it, that's damn for sure... 

Budnicks

Quote from: moparstuart on January 12, 2012, 02:57:05 PM
good luck jeff with , King Carl then   :smilielol:
IMHO I think he will do a great job, he's a great guy & very good head coach, I was really supprised when he was let go from the Titans, he was the longest tenured head coach for quite a while...

nvrbdn

he may do well for the rams, im just not a big fan. of course who else is there to choose from.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

Look at all the former head coaches that are not coaching any longer, some good, some not so good, like Bill Cower "the chin", Steve Marriaucci {spelling?}, Brian Billick {spelling?}, Marty Schot-------r {not even try to spell}, Bill Parsells "The Tuna", Jimmy Johnson, Eric Mangini, Jeff Fisher, Hugh Jackson, John Gruden, Herm Edwards, Jack Del Rio, Mike Ditka & many, many more... Not to mention all the guys that were someone at one time in the NFL, now coaching in the Indoor "Arena" Leauge or the upstart UFL... Is there that many jobs in the media for former NFL head coaches ??