News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

just football talk, College or NFL

Started by Budnicks, October 23, 2011, 06:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

nvrbdn

holy cow, the chiefs come back on the saints to have a happy flight home, then the raiders come back on the steelers. glad the donkeys didnt pull off a miracle. plus the chargers fell.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

hatersaurusrex

Anybody watch the Titans/Lions today?  Holy Cow I just about had 3 heart attacks (Huge Titans Fan)
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

nvrbdn

there were several wild finishes today.got to see some of the forth quarter of the lions game, but didnt get to see overtime.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

JB400

Quote from: nvrbdn on September 23, 2012, 07:07:52 PM
holy cow, the chiefs come back on the saints to have a happy flight home, then the raiders come back on the steelers. glad the donkeys didnt pull off a miracle. plus the chargers fell.
Yeah, I'm actually surprised the Cheifs pulled it off.  That's coming from a Missouri guy. Anymore, I just expect them to lose, and be surprised when they do win.

Indygenerallee

Good ol' Bellichik about lost control of his bodily functions last night!!  :lol: :smilielol: What a idiot, like grabbing a replacement ref's arm is going to help the situation, douche bag.
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Indygenerallee on September 24, 2012, 09:05:12 AM
Good ol' Bellichik about lost control of his bodily functions last night!!  :lol: :smilielol: What a idiot, like grabbing a replacement ref's arm is going to help the situation, douche bag.

he had a right to be pissed though. Looking at that kick from most angles, it looked like it went wide right. The way kickers are kicking nowadays, the NFL / the networks may need to install overhead cams above the uprights.

But yeah...the Donkeys lost, the Chargirls and the 9ers got blown out by mediocre teams, and the RAIDERS pwned the Steelers. Awesome football Sunday.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

learical1

Quote from: Ponch ® on September 24, 2012, 01:59:50 PM

But yeah...the Donkeys lost, the Chargirls and the 9ers got blown out by mediocre teams, and the CARDINALS pwned the Eagles. Awesome football Sunday.

Fixed.   :cheers:
Bruce

Chris G.

Quote from: Ponch ® on September 24, 2012, 01:59:50 PM
the Chargirls and the 9ers got blown out by mediocre teams,

The Chargers got rocked, yes, but the Falcons are mediocre? What league are you watching? Easily top 2 right now.

Indygenerallee

That kick was inside the goal post!!! A blind man could see that, Bellichik is just pissed his team sucks.....

nh_mopar_fan

Quote from: Indygenerallee on September 24, 2012, 08:34:11 PM
That kick was inside the goal post!!! A blind man could see that, Bellichik is just pissed his team sucks.....

LOL. Talk to me in December.

mrsskip68

LETS GO RAIDERS, LETS GO! (TO THE SUPERBOWL!!! AND KILL EM!)  :2thumbs: WE ARE SOOOO DUE!!  :yesnod:

Indygenerallee

Who beat the Patsies twice in the Suberbowl!???  :icon_smile_big: :lol: :rofl: :smilielol: It's a beatch when you can't cheat!!!!

nvrbdn

can the replacements be any worse???????????????????????  i know there was a movie called the replacements, but it was a feel good movie. this episode is a nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :icon_smile_blackeye:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

bakerhillpins

Quote from: nvrbdn on September 25, 2012, 07:37:49 AM
can the replacements be any worse???????????????????????  i know there was a movie called the replacements, but it was a feel good movie. this episode is a nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :icon_smile_blackeye:

Well, they replaced the players in that movie, not the refs..

The rent-a-refs are in over their heads.   :rotz:
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Ponch ®

Quote from: bakerhillpins on September 25, 2012, 08:12:30 AM

The rent-a-refs are in over their heads.   :rotz:

People want to blame this on the replacement refs because that's the fashionable thing to do but:

1) That was a tough call to make, and even the regular refs may have made the same call. Either way, someone would be complaining.

2) It went upstairs for review. The people upstairs are NOT replacements and they did not overturn it.

3) Maybe if the almighty, shit-don't-stink Packers had been blowing out a Seahawks team that at one point was desperate enough to give T.O. a tryout instead of only beating them by 6, this whole thing would not have been an issue. Let's face it, the Packers just aren't that good anymore.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Indygenerallee

I agree that the refs are cetching a bad rap, anything that would be questionable blame it on the refs, I learned today that if the ball comes down with both players the offensive side gets the ball and I did not know that.

71bee

looks like my Vikes are starting to move up from their "mediocre" status! lets keep it up boys!  :2thumbs:

nvrbdn

if the ball comes down with both players in posession it goes to the offense. the ball in this situation was clearly in the control of the defense. if you watch the video, as the defensive player catches the ball and pulls it into his body the offensive player has one arm into the chest of the other player (left arm) but the right arm is flying loose. as they fall to the ground he then tries to wrestle the ball away. a good official would see that when checking the replay. even the flag football ref would see that if he is trained to. :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Ponch ®

Quote from: Indygenerallee on September 25, 2012, 11:54:37 AM
... I learned today that if the ball comes down with both players the offensive side gets the ball and I did not know that.

yeah, thats the rule, but it only applies when they catch it at the same time. On most of the replays it looks like Jennings had the ball, and it wasn't until they were both down that the Seahawks receiver snatched it from him.

Like I said...not disputing that this may have been a bad call, but even then the upstairs reviewers should have overturned it.

JB400

Quote from: Ponch ® on September 25, 2012, 12:11:47 PM
... I learned today that if the ball comes down with both players the offensive side gets the ball and I did not know that.

yeah, thats the rule, but it only applies when they catch it at the same time. On most of the replays it looks like Jennings had the ball, and it wasn't until they were both down that the Seahawks receiver snatched it from him.

Like I said...not disputing that this may have been a bad call, but even then the upstairs reviewers should have overturned it.
You guys would be arguing over the call today no matter what the final call was.  Have I settled it?

nvrbdn

oh no argument, just fun talk.everyone has an opinion and i want to hear them all. and ponch is right about the pack not being back. they arent as good as they were. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

nh_mopar_fan

Uh, that's supposedly because the possession call is not reviewable. At least that is what they are claiming.

Indygenerallee

I thought they stated last night it went upstairs for review. the kick in the Pats vs. Ravens game was not reviewable.

Ponch ®

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on September 25, 2012, 02:13:23 PM

Uh, that's supposedly because the possession call is not reviewable. At least that is what they are claiming.

I thought all scoring plays are reviewable? (except FG's, apparently).