News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

just football talk, College or NFL

Started by Budnicks, October 23, 2011, 06:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

defense cant stop the run or the pass. dang this sucks. if they dont wake up i had 3 bad games :rotz:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

nvrbdn

now i gotta let ya have it. the faders shouldnt have melted nto the obiss and put me thru the punishment of watchin this stuff. oh well, rant over.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 08, 2012, 06:12:10 PM
now i gotta let ya have it. the faders shouldnt have melted nto the obiss and put me thru the punishment of watchin this stuff. oh well, rant over.
:hah:  :rofl:  :RantExplode: :rofl:   :brickwall: :rofl:   :nana: :rofl:   :shruggy: :rofl: yep I agree...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

BananaDan

Woohoo!  G-Men looked good today.  I love a healthy D-Line and WR's.
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

nvrbdn

yep, giants move on. actually had a great running game today.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

nvrbdn

:brickwall: :RantExplode: :flame: donkeys :rotz:            congrats denver fans.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

nvrbdn

ok, i gotta go saints, green bay.  want that match up with the QB controversy on player of the year. and new england, houston on the other side of the ball. sorry donkey fans. i still cant root for you.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

bull

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 08, 2012, 08:09:20 PM
:brickwall: :RantExplode: :flame: donkeys :rotz:            congrats denver fans.

I must say I was expecting a little more resistance from the steel curtain in OT, but come on, a TD on the first play? :o

nvrbdn

is that a record? i think there has been a kick-off returned for a touchdown in overtime to end the game,but not from the first play from scrimmage. :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

hemi68charger

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 09, 2012, 08:33:48 AM
is that a record? i think there has been a kick-off returned for a touchdown in overtime to end the game,but not from the first play from scrimmage. :shruggy:

It was stated it was the quickest victory in OT ever.....  To all the naysayers of Tebow.... Ohhhh Wheaaaaaaa  :nana:   get off his back. The media's making a mountain out of a mole-hill......
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

BananaDan

Yeah, that was an impressively quick OT.  I was shocked to see Pittsburgh come back to begin with.  Winner or not, you have to admit, Tebow throws a butt-ass ugly football.  It's like he's throwing a cinder block smothered in engine oil lefty.  Sometimes when he throws I'm amazed the ball ends up in the right spot.
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

nvrbdn

i know there is alot of hype over the TEBOW thing, and without the QB change, denver doesnt make the playoffs. but the paper today made it sound like tebow single handedly defeated the steelers. and the overtime miricle was all tebow. dang, i thought for sure i saw someone catch the dad gum ball. someone threw the block.a couple steelers even made poor attempts at tackling. thats the st. louis paper. tebow is a decent player that made a decent pass. give the rest of the guys on the field a little credit for the score. :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

moparstuart

new england will kick the donkey's to the curb next week   
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 09, 2012, 08:33:48 AM
Yep, I'm pretty sure I remember, KC ran an OT opening kick off back for a TD in Oakland  :shruggy: a quite few years ago, to end the game in like 12-13 seconds into OT... :brickwall: It wasn't a play off game though...

Budnicks

If I was to route for someone now, not because of their records or best anything, I like the way these guys played, I would like to see 49er's & the Texan's in the Super Bowl... I just want to see someone other than New England & New York,  :hah: been there done that... My old Pops is a die hard 49er fan, the downside is, I won't ever here the end of it, if the 49er's do go to the Super Bowl...

nvrbdn

wellthen the game you need is the saints game. that green bay defense is weak and can give up lots of points. my feeling is the winner of that game could go to the super bowl if their defense holds up.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 09, 2012, 05:51:57 PM
wellthen the game you need is the saints game. that green bay defense is weak and can give up lots of points. my feeling is the winner of that game could go to the super bowl if their defense holds up.
My predictions are horrable this year, I'm just a spectator now... My original early picks was Lions Vs Bills or for $hits & giggles 49er's Vs Raiders {Dream} Super Bowl...

nvrbdn

man, bama is takin lsu to school. just cant finish off a drive. :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

TheGhost

Never thought I'd say this, but go Tebow.  Beat the patriots, then lose horribly the next week. :2thumbs:
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Budnicks

Quote from: TheGhost on January 10, 2012, 02:47:41 PM
Never thought I'd say this, but go Tebow.  Beat the patriots, then lose horribly the next week. :2thumbs:
:shruggy: :2thumbs:

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 09, 2012, 10:18:48 PM
man, bama is takin lsu to school. just cant finish off a drive. :shruggy:
ROLL TIDE BABY , SHUT OUT the LSU Tigers, they couldn't hardly get a 1st down, I think only 3 total, the guy on LSU they call The Honey Badger, suppose to be the great defensive guy, got burned & ran over a ton of times, LSU only got past the 50 yard line barely 1 time {I think}, Bama had their # for sure...

nvrbdn

got that right. 1 time over the 50 and that was because of a punt from the 5 yard line. incredible defensive stand by bama. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on January 10, 2012, 03:21:47 PM
got that right. 1 time over the 50 and that was because of a punt from the 5 yard line. incredible defensive stand by bama. :2thumbs:
:2thumbs: yep