News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

just football talk, College or NFL

Started by Budnicks, October 23, 2011, 06:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

Quote from: Budnicks on December 06, 2011, 01:36:59 PM
:hah: looks like everyone except the Raiders won  :brickwall: in the AFC West the week... :rofl:  49er's clinched weak a$$ NFC West division & Packers clinched NFC North division again, only week 14 with 2 of 8 divisions clinched already....     Oh Boy... The Raiders get to play the Packers next  :brickwall:...
GO PACKERS    :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :nana:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Budnicks

Quote from: moparstuart on December 06, 2011, 01:56:33 PM
:hah: looks like everyone except the Raiders won  :brickwall: in the AFC West the week... :rofl:  49er's clinched weak a$$ NFC West division & Packers clinched NFC North division again, only week 14 with 2 of 8 divisions clinched already....     Oh Boy... The Raiders get to play the Packers next  :brickwall:...
I knew that would be coming sometime soon...LOL...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

moparstuart

Quote from: Budnicks on December 06, 2011, 02:04:03 PM
Quote from: moparstuart on December 06, 2011, 01:56:33 PM
I knew that would be coming sometime soon...LOL...
i was actually rooting for the giants to beat the pack

but you know i love the chiefs and who ever is playing the raiders at the time   :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Budnicks

I baited all the hatters with that 1 for sure... I never rout for the Giants don't care for Eli at all & will rout for who ever is playing the Chiefs, Broncos, Chargers  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: , well not really, I will rout for the Chiefs if they are playing the Broncos or Chargers now... :nana:...  :2thumbs:  I do like the Aaron Rodgers mainly because of his NorCal Roots Cal Berkley & Chico is his home town & the Packers, just not when he/they play the Raiders, don't you know... It's kind of tough routing for the Packers, because I'm routing for the Lions to finally get into the playoffs, their long overdue...

adauto

I said it before.......

GO PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never too many! 70 Chally R/T Convert-70 GTX-68-69-74 Charger-68 Dart GTS

http://a-dauto.com/  http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

71bee

Go Team!!! (whoever is playing against the cheeeeeezy Packers!)  :nono:

mrsskip68

RAIDERS,...RAIDERS,......RAIDERS,......wait there are other teams??  :nana: :smilielol: Anybody notice that as soon as Al Davis croaked, they did better?  :yesnod: :icon_smile_big:  Go Raiders!!!
Lisa

nvrbdn

ok,i guess we will have a lot of new chicago fans  out there this weekend with the faders trying to hang with the donkeys. i really dont see oakland beating green bay at home. (or anywhere else). and the bolts have a good shot at keeping it tight with a win against the wrong way bills. if the chiefs can get lucky and the jets play bad (which is something they are definately capable of doing) it could go to the wire. GO BEARS. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on December 07, 2011, 09:05:05 AM
ok,i guess we will have a lot of new chicago fans  out there this weekend with the faders trying to hang with the donkeys. i really dont see oakland beating green bay at home. (or anywhere else). and the bolts have a good shot at keeping it tight with a win against the wrong way bills. if the chiefs can get lucky and the jets play bad (which is something they are definately capable of doing) it could go to the wire. GO BEARS. :2thumbs:
Yep "GO BEARS" for sure... It could be ugly in the AFC West after this weeks games,  Chiefs Vs "Go Jets",  Broncos vs "Go Bears",  Chargers vs "Go Bills" & unfortunately I think the Raiders are going down hard to the undefeated CHEESEHEADS, I will still be routing the Raiders on though as hard as I can from my armchair...  "Just Win Baby" please!

Budnicks

Quote from: mrsskip68 on December 07, 2011, 01:33:50 AM
RAIDERS,...RAIDERS,......RAIDERS,......wait there are other teams??  :nana: :smilielol: Anybody notice that as soon as Al Davis croaked, they did better?  :yesnod: :icon_smile_big:  Go Raiders!!!
Lisa
Lisa, "No" there isn't any other team..LOL.. It's good to have some more Silver & Black supporters always...   Yep, It seems like, whenever someone associated with a team, like an owner, player, manager or coach, whomever, dies, is very sick or near death, the team plays better for a while anyway.... Kind of the "Go out & Win one for the Gipper" mentality {it's an old Pop Warner, former Notre Dame coach, locker room pregame speech reference}...   "Just Win Baby" Please!

nvrbdn

well pujols went to calif angles  :eek2: hope the rams follow suit and get the heck out of town. :D i hope the greedy jerk bats 125 with 12 errors and a bad case of turf toe. :flame: and he kept saying it wasnt the money, he just wanted a 10 year deal. so 10 years 220 mil wasnt enough to care for his family after he retires????

my rant is done. good riddence albert. :icon_smile_angry:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

learical1

Quote from: Budnicks on December 07, 2011, 04:59:47 PM
Kind of the "Go out & Win one for the Gipper" mentality {it's an old Pop Warner, former Notre Dame coach, locker room pregame speech reference}...  

I thought it was Knute Rockne. :shruggy:  At least that's the way Pat O'Brien played it in the movie.
Bruce

Budnicks

Quote from: learical1 on December 08, 2011, 05:31:38 PM
Kind of the "Go out & Win one for the Gipper" mentality {it's an old Pop Warner, former Notre Dame coach, locker room pregame speech reference}...  

I thought it was Knute Rockne. :shruggy:  At least that's the way Pat O'Brien played it in the movie.
Thanks for the correction, Yep I no doubt miss quoted someone, your probably correct, it's probably Knute Ronkne, not Pop Warner, it still sounded pretty good though... Hey I think I have "Sometimmers"

mrsskip68

RAIDERS,...RAIDERS,......RAIDERS,......wait there are other teams??  :nana: :smilielol: Anybody notice that as soon as Al Davis croaked, they did better?  :yesnod: :icon_smile_big:  Go Raiders!!!
Lisa
Lisa, "No" there isn't any other team..LOL.. It's good to have some more Silver & Black supporters always...   Yep, It seems like, whenever someone associated with a team, like an owner, player, manager or coach, whomever, dies, is very sick or near death, the team plays better for a while anyway.... Kind of the "Go out & Win one for the Gipper" mentality {it's an old Pop Warner, former Notre Dame coach, locker room pregame speech reference}...   "Just Win Baby" Please!

Well Ive been a fan since I was 5-6 years old and now im 40! All my life i hoped Davis would sell, leave, whatever. i know it sounds bad, to speak of the deceased that way, but I NEVER liked him. He did do alot of great things for minority players, but I just could never get over a wierd feeling about him.  :scratchchin:  :shruggy:

Lisa

Budnicks

Quote from: mrsskip68 on December 09, 2011, 01:24:34 AM
Lisa

Well Ive been a fan since I was 5-6 years old and now im 40! All my life i hoped Davis would sell, leave, whatever. i know it sounds bad, to speak of the deceased that way, but I NEVER liked him. He did do alot of great things for minority players, but I just could never get over a wierd feeling about him.  :scratchchin:  :shruggy:

Lisa
Your definitely not alone in those thoughts, he was either revered/loved or totally hated/despised by many, he had the ability to get some kind of reaction out of almost everyone good or bad, he did a ton of good things for the NFL, AFL leagues, also the LA & Oakland surrounding communities, that was never advertised/known to the general public, he was far more than just a NFL team owner... RIP AL  "JUST WIN BABY"

adauto

I'd like to thank Oakland High for a good game today.

GO PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Never too many! 70 Chally R/T Convert-70 GTX-68-69-74 Charger-68 Dart GTS

http://a-dauto.com/  http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

nvrbdn

donkeys do it again. bears self destruct. its nuts how it keeps happening.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

mrsskip68

learical1

Bruce

hemi68charger

Congratulations for the local team, the Houston Texans achieved their 1st playoff stop in franchise history......  :2thumbs:

Great game and great way to end it, 0:02 on the clock !!!!  Touchdown !!!
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

nvrbdn

houston had the big comeback. was rooting for them. good job texans. without shaub too. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

TheGhost

And Miami's revolving door continues...
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Budnicks

Yep Miami & KC both got coaches fired  :2thumbs:, I could see getting rid of Haley {KC} for sure, but thought Sparano {Miami} was starting to get the team to play a little better in recent games...  The 2 & 11 St. Louis Rams can't be far from the same thing, after last nights loss to the Seahawks...  Denver wins yet again, mostly because of defense, that stupid idiot from the Bears that ran out of bounds in the end of the 4th quarter, cost the Bears the game & the ability to run out the clock & get a needed win, instead Broncos offense gets a chance to come back make a field goal to tie, then ultimately another FG to win in OT... San Diego Receivers & Phillip Rivers finally looks pretty good  :2thumbs:...  :hah: "KC & Oakland looked like crap yet again" no excuses  :slap:, the Packers looked damn good...  Lets see how good Tim Tebow & the Broncos looks against the 13 & 0 Packers next week...   Cardinals pull out a win in the second half against the S.F. 49ers, what happened to the defense ? that 4th quarter was ugly  :brickwall:...  

Budnicks

Quote from: nvrbdn on December 12, 2011, 10:30:29 AM
houston had the big comeback. was rooting for them. good job texans. without shaub too. :2thumbs:
I didn't get to see the game here, but in the replay stuff on NFL Network I saw the 3rd string guy{don't know his name} & the defense looked pretty damn good... Congrats on there first ever play off birth   :2thumbs: