News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

ATTN : RallyeMike,TK,MRG72....... Prepare........

Started by HalfastJav, October 23, 2011, 03:39:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RallyeMike

QuoteRM... wheres my rifle sheaths?

I put my light saber in it before turning it off. It was the last one too, damnit :'(

Hey - Lets meet in 2112 at the Temples of Syrinx with your cool AB/TM and my TM/HdS and do some tailgating with Starman. Beer and dogs - it was meant to be.

Have Gunner bring an extra pair of shorts - We don't wanna have to look at Starman's junk all night.

RM, over and out.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Mr.gunns72swinger

Well Mike Went to the temple and you were not there wtf Mate????  I got the beer and u were suspposed to bring the dogs  Got really stoned  :eek2: and Had a blast star man borrowed the pants Waited around but u were a no show  :slap: half and I are upset with u  My girlfriend left me for a guy at the concert Finally I got rid of her A$$

Girls Come And Go But A Classic Mopar Will Be Mine For Ever

HalfastJav

Quote from: Mr.gunns72swinger on October 24, 2011, 10:18:12 PM
Well Mike Went to the temple and you were not there wtf Mate????  I got the beer and u were suspposed to bring the dogs  Got really stoned  :eek2: and Had a blast star man borrowed the pants Waited around but u were a no show :slap: half and I are upset with u  My girlfriend left me for a guy at the concert Finally I got rid of her A$$

Uh oh....... :slap:.

RallyeMike

WTF?! I can still see Starman's ass in that photo, which to me, indicates he didn't get the shorts. If you guys want to time travel with me you need to get your act together and stop with the AB/TM DUI. Next thing you know Dr. Who is going to slap the cuffs on you.

I don't wanna talk about this anymore!  :slap:  

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

HalfastJav

Quote from: RallyeMike on October 24, 2011, 10:54:51 PM
WTF?! I can still see Starman's ass in that photo, which to me, indicates he didn't get the shorts. If you guys want to time travel with me you need to get your act together and stop with the AB/TM DUI. Next thing you know Dr. Who is going to slap the cuffs on you.

I don't wanna talk about this anymore!  :slap:  

I know....... lil' homie needs to panty them weiners.......  Dont diss me bra' i can read, i can spell, and i can drive. So, with that said, keep your shorts on ........... 'Yo

although  all we were tryin to do was make you guys laugh    :slap: