News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ooops.

Started by Tilar, October 22, 2011, 07:02:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tilar

Wife finds her husband up alone at night. She watches him wipe a tear from his eye. "What's the matter?" Husband says, "Do you remember 20 years ago when we were dating, and you were only 17?" The wife touched at his caring says "Yes, I do. "You remember when your father caught us in the back seat of my car and shoved a shotgun in my face and said, "Either you marry my daughter, or I will send you to jail for 20 years". I remember" she replies softly. He cries "I would have gotten out today!"
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

PocketThunder

Tilar are you 37 today?    :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

mysil bergsprekken

69 charger RT

Tilar

Sometimes I wish I were 37 again, but I'm not so sure I'd want to go through this all again.  :rotz:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.