News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone ever deal with "Woody's Hot rod shop" in Mississippi?

Started by 68coronetGLwannabe, February 21, 2011, 02:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68coronetGLwannabe

Ocean Springs, Mississippi. Anyone?  :popcrn:  or is he a member here?

woodyshotrodshop.com
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

hemigeno

Quote from: 68coronetGLwannabe on February 21, 2011, 02:41:46 PM
Ocean Springs Missouri.

Actually, that's Mississippi not Missouri.

I was scratching my head as to where Ocean Springs was (in MO), since there's not much land that connects to the ocean 'round here...

68coronetGLwannabe

Quote from: hemigeno on February 21, 2011, 03:14:37 PM
Quote from: 68coronetGLwannabe on February 21, 2011, 02:41:46 PM
Ocean Springs Missouri.

Actually, that's Mississippi not Missouri.

I was scratching my head as to where Ocean Springs was (in MO), since there's not much land that connects to the ocean 'round here...

Oops corrected it. Thank.
"That's us in 10 years".

68coronetGLwannabe

Well I wont deal with him again. An eBay deal gone wrong. He quit returning emails About 2 weeks ago, wont answer or return calls from the # on his web site. Told me he shipped Item 3 times and I still don't have it. This has been going on for 2 months.  :down:
"That's us in 10 years".

THEGENERALEE

i actually know the guy, and well he has done a friend of mine this way locally. Traded out some (powdercoating work) with him, he kept two front fenders for over 6 months and when they were returned to the owner they had only been primered still in need of body work.

68coronetGLwannabe

I did finally here from him About a month ago and he wondered if I still wanted the bow. He said he was in New Zeland helping his son after the earthquake that happened in July. The deal never happened and I had since sold the antenna he wanted. Well from Feb. to April he claimed he shipped it 3 times and never did.After that he just quit answering emails and wouldn't return phone calls. He had plenty of time to ship my item from January to July. Like they say first impressions are everything. With that being said I wouldn't deal with him again or recommend him to anyone.
"That's us in 10 years".

BrianShaughnessy

Last time I had an ebay deal gone wrong I dealt with the ebay resolution center.    I had sent emails, etc. and got promised the part would ship, etc.   blah blah blah.       Finally after sending the wrong part after almost 3 months I got my $ back.

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

68coronetGLwannabe

He wanted an antenna I had on eBay. He contacted me and offer me a trade for something he had. When I agreed he used the "buy it now" option to end the auction. Our agreement was he would ship his item to me and when I received it I would ship him the antenna. Well his claims of shipping it three times weren't true. I still had the antenna and sold it at a later time and EBay did refund my listing fees, so I didn't lose any money just waisted a lot of time. Couldn't even leave a negative feedback! 
"That's us in 10 years".

68coronetGLwannabe

Well Woody did it again. Just read a thread on another forum which he sold a member the bow I had tried to get. Buyer purchased it on eBay well over a month ago and Woody never shipped it. Goes by the name 1986sscarlo on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/?cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649&item=330605638360&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&vxp=mtr#ht_500wt_1361

Someone on the other forum also posted in my thread about him. There friend went to purchase a 69 Charger from him only to find out he really misrepresented it in the description.
"That's us in 10 years".