News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Besides cars, whats your hobby?

Started by HalfastJav, October 21, 2011, 04:50:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HalfastJav

bobs66440

Nice! Those floor lamps are awesome!  :2thumbs:

TK73

Uh, D... there is something besides cars?
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

HalfastJav

TK73

Quit those too, they were more dangerous to my health than the drinkin and druggin hobby...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

HalfastJav

Quote from: TK73 on October 21, 2011, 05:25:25 PM
Quit those too, they were more dangerous to my health than the drinkin and druggin hobby...

Just gotta remember the 3 F's mon

bull

My other hobby is laying on the couch watching movies, resting up for the time more parts will arrive so I can be ready for the next round on the Charger. I also write fiction.

Tilar

Finally something other than cars that we agree on.  :smilielol:

Quote from: HalfastJav on October 21, 2011, 05:28:52 PM

I thought there were 4  :shruggy:

I do some restorations of old tractors, I also fly RC planes and have a really nice runway out back of the barn.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

histoy

I help build homes for Habitat for Humanity.

RallyeMike

I'm building a combination hotdog cart/time machine in my attic.

( I might get hungry).
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

Mr.gunns72swinger

here is my hobby build and let people shoot thats right ladies I build ak47s   :2thumbs:

click the pick with ak47 on top  its a vid and rallymike im gonna knock off your hotdog stand

Girls Come And Go But A Classic Mopar Will Be Mine For Ever

learical1

Quote from: Tilar on October 21, 2011, 05:53:30 PM

Quote from: HalfastJav on October 21, 2011, 05:28:52 PM

I thought there were 4  :shruggy:

Those of us men who are truly gifted don't need to "feed 'em", making it 3 F's. :yesnod:
Bruce

Dino

Restoring and working on cars in general used to be my full time job so that now moved to hobby status since I moved into healthcare.

Because I hadn't worked on cars for several years I needed a creative outlet, one I had the space for, so I started woodworking a little.  I also play sax and guitar so my first woodworking project was building a 52 telecaster replica.  I figured it was easier than making a wooden sax that would play!

I also like sketching, clay modeling, scale modeling, watching movies, taking a drive through the country (sorta car related), spending lots of time with my wife (yes I actually love the woman and love being with her) and many more hobbies.  Most of these get seriously long breaks since I work full time and go to college.  Suffice to say I never get bored.

Hey Mike if I supply a Delorean can I get in on that time machine thing?  I need more time....I'll also bring the mustard!
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

HalfastJav

Quote from: RallyeMike on October 21, 2011, 07:04:33 PM
I'm building a combination hotdog cart/time machine in my attic.

( I might get hungry).

Dude as long as you dont make those sammiches anymore........good god.............

HalfastJav

Mike you better add on to the attic......  and i found you a new truck too........

Budnicks

That's 1 thing we will agree on, women are bad for your health "some times", most of my worst decisions were involving women, Can't go with out them though, at least not for too long or you get blue ones.... GOLF is my other passion, talk about a waste of 4 hours or spoiling a good walk in the park...LOL...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Mr.gunns72swinger

RallyeMike

QuoteI build ak47s

What a crazy coincidence. I was looking for an AK for the rifle sheath I have on the side of my time/machine hotdog stand ! Do you think it will fit?

Quoteand i found you a new truck too..

Ford? ewwwww.

PS. I have an extra seat for your girlfriend. I need somebody to ride shotgun that knows how to use it.

PSS. I used to do Frisbee golf, play guitar, and shoot guns but I had to give them up to work on the TM/HdS (as I call it).

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

71charger

fishing, shooting dirtbiking... anything that cost an arm and a leg you know hobbies
I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, but I'm all out of bubble gum.

HalfastJav

I found one for you mike, its a numbers matching Hd/Tm

RallyeMike

Hd/TM? Come on! I need one with two doors! I do like the racing stripe though  :scratchchin:  . I hope it's French's?

And by the way, it's TM/HdS for Pete's sake. TM, then HdS. Priorities, dude    :pullinghair:

QuoteHey Mike if I supply a Delorean can I get in on that time machine thing?  I need more time....I'll also bring the mustard!

If this half-assed Hd/TM Delorian can get staightened out, you can use my TM/HdS when it's done. Looks like we'll have plenty of Mustard.  

PS - The other hobby I havent given up is huffing paint on Friday nights. So its, 1) cars, 2) the TM/HdS and 3) huffing paint.

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1973 Charger "T/A"

jaak

Watchin' college football....ROLL TIDE! I also pick banjo in a bluegrass band, but picking is a distant 3rd behind the Tide and Mopars.

Jason

Mr.gunns72swinger

I bet half will be your girlfriend for the night I hear he looks good in a skirt  and heres proof he can shoot an ak click the pic  :shruggy:   

HalfastJav

Quote from: RallyeMike on October 21, 2011, 07:04:33 PM
I'm building a combination>>> hotdog cart/time machine<<< in my attic.

( I might get hungry).
you said it............ i guess you changed your priorities :yesnod:

Fred

I used to have a hobby until cars came along  :drive:...............now I have no time for anything else!!  :boogie:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.