News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Montana Deputy vs California Lawyer

Started by SnoPro440, October 29, 2007, 10:26:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SnoPro440

A lawyer runs a stop sign and gets pulled over by a sheriff's deputy. He thinks that he is smarter than the deputy because he is a lawyer from California and is certain that he has a better education then any cop from Butte, Montana. He decides to prove this to himself and have some fun at the Montana deputy's  expense.

The deputy says,' License and registration, please.'
'What for?' says the lawyer. 
The deputy says, 'You didn't come  to a complete stop at the stop sign.'
Then the lawyer says, 'I slowed down, and no one was coming.'
'You still didn't come to a complete stop, Says the deputy. License and registration, please.' 
The lawyer says, 'What's the difference?'
'The difference is you have to come to complete stop, that's the law. License and registration,  please!' the Deputy says.
Lawyer says, 'If you can show me the legal difference between slow down and stop, I'll give you my license and registration; and you give me the ticket. If not, you let me go and don't give  me the ticket.'
'That sounds fair. Please exit your vehicle, sir,' the deputy says. 
At this point, the deputy takes out his nightstick and starts beating the ever-loving sh --  out of  the lawyer and says, 'Do you want me to stop, or just slow down?'
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

leeandgrant

1968 318 Charger
1969 440 General Lee
1970 440/4speed Super Bee clone Project
1968 383 Charger project
1969 charger parts car
1977 Plymouth Trailduster
2003 Dodge Hemi Ram
2009 Dodge Charger Super Bee SRT
2000 Dodge dually diesel

mysil bergsprekken

69 charger RT

Budnicks

"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

SmashingPunkFan

Tonight I'm Burning Star IV.
Projects:
1970 Dodge Charger SE (Main Project)
1973 Dodge Charger 400 cid. (Work in progress)
1988 Mustang 2.3 liter 4 cyl.

Looking for Seat tracks for bucket seats.

twodko

That should be routine treatment for all shysters.........monthly until they're all eradicated.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

ChgrSteve67

Don't we all wish that really happened.