News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Vendor Alert - I THOUGHT I Got Scammed - UPDATE

Started by Dodge Don, January 17, 2006, 08:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shakey

Quote from: Dodge Don on January 25, 2006, 09:07:28 AM
UPDATE!!!

I have to eat some crow here......the cluster just showed up this morning after 3 months!!!. The package/box was beat to hell but the restored cluster inside was snug as a bug in a rug.

So......I'm pretty darn happy right now.

It would appear the seller was truthful and the box got hung up somewhere in limbo as the Posties played soccer with the box.

Salt & Tobasco sauce makes this easier!  :icon_smile_big:

Steve P.

Wow,,,, Crow or no crow, I am very happy to hear that you got your part AND that the guy was on the up and up..  Back to the crow, How could you think anything else?? I have been burned and I have had a bit of crow.. Chase it with a beer....... :icon_smile_big:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

AirborneSilva

Hold the crow eating, I have been burned (as most of you know), so at this point in the game I would say you were more then justified to be suspicious and a little upset.  I would also say that the seller should have used some kind of insurance and tracking with the package - that of course is just my  :Twocents:

chargervert

I'm glad it turned out OK Don! Its better to eat crow,than to get beat out of your money! Hey Airborne,how did you do gettin the wife to free up some coin for those Chargers!

greenpigs

You might want to delete the link to his ebay listing, seeing as how he was not a deadbeat. :icon_smile_wink:
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

AirborneSilva

Quote from: chargervert on January 25, 2006, 05:20:59 PM
I'm glad it turned out OK Don! Its better to eat crow,than to get beat out of your money! Hey Airborne,how did you do gettin the wife to free up some coin for those Chargers!

It didn't go well, we are having to look for someone to pour a concrete slab for out garage so she wouldn't let go of any  :'(

Charger Aficionado

Mopar2Ya

Quote from: Charger Aficionado on January 25, 2006, 11:39:04 PM
  Don, how is the quality?  PIX!!!

Ditto... I'm considering using him would you recommend him Don?

1970 Charger R/T
2006 GC SRT8

472 R/T SE

dkn1997, I didn't know it cost to get a tracking number.  I use Fed Ex and have never been charged. :confused: