News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

backfire with truck... Im at a loss with the dealership!

Started by resq302, October 07, 2011, 08:44:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACUDANUT

I think your just being alittle paranoid, and remember it did not cost you a thing..You also had a free loaner car. :Twocents:
BE HAPPY.  :cheers:

resq302

Actually, if you want to get technical, they charged me $100 (my extended warranty deductible) for the MAF sensor which was NOT the problem even though they claim they were watching cylinders fall out on the computer and it supposedly did not do it AFTER they put the new one in.  Yet, the backfiring was still there so obviously, that was not the problem and I got hosed $100.
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto