News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

RIP Red Kilby

Started by Todd Wilson, October 10, 2011, 10:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Wilson

I got some more info from Red's sister............Red was doing well. His cancer was gone and the Dr's wanted him to keep doing the chemo treatments just to make sure things were all taken care of and gone for sure.   By doing this his immune system was down to nothing. Red caught something, maybe a cold or flu  and felt really bad for a few days before he went to the hospital. By then it was too late and his body was full of infection and he died at the hospital.   There is going to be a celebration/car show this weekend and I am awaiting details on that if anyone wants to go to or lives in Colorado.

Todd

hemi68charger

What !!!???  Ah man............... May God bless him and allow him to spread his mopar wings and voice all over creation....   :'(

RIP Red...  :angel:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

hemi68charger

I found this..

http://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=213393&sid=1437f9285ebeca55a5034bfddce98a5c

There is not going to be one.

Red did not like funerals, but there is one thing he did want. There is going to be a Celebration of Life Party for him. Red wanted everyone to party, eat pizza, and drink beer.

Arraingments are still being made, but looks like it will be Saturday the 15th in Pueblo, CO.

More details will follow. If you can't make it, you can honor him in your own town with a pizza and a beer on Saturday. Red always wanted to have fun and he always made sure everyone else was as well.

Also at the request of the Family. They do not want flowers sent. Linda and Family would love to just have you send them cards to their house.

Here is the address:

Linda Kilby
6 Gradishar Place
Pueblo, CO 81004
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

vancamp

Prayers and condolences to his family, didnt know him personally but we had a couple mutual friends i will have a beer and pizza saturday for him.

Todd Wilson

This is in regards to Red Kilby 's memorial
The memorial is being held at:
Felice's Pizzaria
1725 West Pueblo Blvd
Pueblo, Co. 81004
On Saturday October 15 from 11am to 1pm
in lieu of flowers please send donations to :
Red Kilby Memorial fund
Lake ave Baptist Church
1345 Lake ave
Pueblo, Co. 81004 phone 719-542-0113
all donations will go to help those with cancer, who do not have health coverage.

472 R/T SE

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on October 11, 2011, 05:33:58 AM
:engel016:

My condolences to his family.  RIP Red....

+1

Anyone know which form of cancer it was?

hemi68charger

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on October 14, 2011, 02:22:02 AM
Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on October 11, 2011, 05:33:58 AM
:engel016:

My condolences to his family.  RIP Red....

+1

Anyone know which form of cancer it was?

I believe it was Luekemia........
Troy