News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Here is a rare Dodge for you

Started by skip68, October 11, 2011, 12:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

Steve, it's only up the hill from you.    Coloma / Lotus.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

ChgrSteve67

And you haven't stopped by to see me yet?  I'm hurt.

Let me know if I need to come get that out of your parents way.
I still have the hitch on the Charger.

It would look good in viper red.

skip68

I'm back home now but I'll be back up there again and I fully intend on going to your place and raiding your fridge.    :yesnod:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

ChgrSteve67

Damn straight.

Your welcome anytime!

skip68

If you have lots of food I'm bringing the wife and kids.    :icon_smile_big:

A383Wing

Quote from: skip68 on October 31, 2011, 11:56:42 PM
If you have lots of food I'm bringing the wife and kids.    :icon_smile_big:

yea..he does...the wife & I have been there.....there's also lots of eating establishments around his place as well

Bryan

skip68

If you've got food Bryan, I'm coming to your house tooooooo.   :icon_smile_big: 
I might even stay a bit longer if you've got running water.    :2thumbs:

A383Wing

Quote from: skip68 on November 01, 2011, 08:26:12 PM
If you've got food Bryan, I'm coming to your house tooooooo.   :icon_smile_big: 
I might even stay a bit longer if you've got running water.    :2thumbs:

yup...got both of those things...I suppose you are gonna move in if I tell ya I got heat also?

skip68

I'm packing as we speak.    :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:   I'm betting you're one of them there guys that has a light that goes on with a switch, every time.   Just so your wife knows I AM POTTY TRAINED AND I CAN PUT MY OWN PANTS ON.    :yesnod:   
Oh yah, I hardly ever FART.    ;)

A383Wing

I think we need to ask Mrs. Skip about whether you can put yer pants on yerself...

and yer gonna have to fight the dog for the couch.....

my money is on the dog

skip68

Man that dog sure looks soft ....... 
Cool, I can use it as a pillow.   My wife says you can keep me as long as you want.    :-\ 
I have a feeling she's serious.   

draftingmonkey

skip68

nvrbdn

sounds like mrs skip is the one whooo hoooing  :smilielol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Steve P.

Pack that thing up and send it to me. I wanna make a wheelie machine out of it...  M.A.T.S. here I come!!!!!!!!!  :2thumbs: :icon_smile_big:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

skip68

:cheers:   we hope you're coming this year Steve.    :2thumbs: