News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Better Pay My First Nigerian Speeding Ticket

Started by Old Moparz, October 12, 2011, 12:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

I've heard for some time now that fake traffic tickets were issued via email, but this is my first one.   :cheers:

It even has an attachment I'm supposed to click on so I can automatically get a virus, or maybe go to a Nigerian website to hand over my SS & bank account numbers with other personal info. It's almost worth a pat on the back that people will try to scam with original ideas, but it's sad that people still fall for it. I was allegedly speeding on July 2nd, early on a Saturday morning the week before the Carlisle Mopar show. That's how I know it's BS, I was still having coffee at home at that time on that day.  :lol:

So has anyone here ever "paid" their emailed tickets?    :shruggy:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

TK73

Wow, amazing how these F-IN SH!TB@LLS come up with new ides on how to rape people... Public flogging and put in the stocks would be a start.  :fu: :2guns:

Check out 419eater.com
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

67440chrg

Here in Kc I got a ticket through the mail. They have cameras at stop lights if it even turns as you are allmost through it takes a picture of your tag and you get a $100.00 fine. They send you a copy of the picture.They have to get a bunch of revenue I see some one every night have their picture taken by the flash.It stays off your record because they cant prove who was driving.

TK73

Quote from: 67440chrg on October 12, 2011, 08:34:59 PM
Here in Kc I got a ticket through the mail. They have cameras at stop lights if it even turns as you are allmost through it takes a picture of your tag and you get a $100.00 fine. They send you a copy of the picture.They have to get a bunch of revenue I see some one every night have their picture taken by the flash.It stays off your record because they cant prove who was driving.

We've got those scattered around Seattle.  One intersection North of Seattle I get stuck at sometimes flashes 2-3 times each light with people running through... Just over $100 each I understand.
We also have speed limit cameras that get you for speeding, a coworker got the nice picture and fine in the mail...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

moparstuart

its a bunch of BS   
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

ChgrSteve67

So the ticket goes against the car like a parking ticket?

moparstuart

Quote from: ChgrSteve67 on October 13, 2011, 03:15:03 PM

So the ticket goes against the car like a parking ticket?
yeah which is bull shit  !! I got one here at work in the mail for one of my D-tags  !! who know a month later who knows who was driving on my D- tag  ??     
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

draftingmonkey

What makes it BS is the fact it came as an email.  We have speeding cameras/red light cameras down here in SoCal but the ticket will come in the mail, against the vehicle, unless you can prove that the picture of the driver is not you.