News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Minnesota Cars and Coffee pics

Started by SnoPro440, October 08, 2011, 12:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SnoPro440

Last Saturday was the last MN cars and coffee.  I met up with Vainglory and PocketThunder out there. Although only for a short bit because I forgot my phone in my Charger and Pocket's kids were getting , shall we say, overwhelmed by the amount of cars and people.  Here are a few pics courtesy of Vainglory.  It was cool to meet up with you guys and hopefully we can do it again next year.
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

SnoPro440

:coolgleamA:
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

SnoPro440

:2thumbs:
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

Budnicks

:drool5: cool cars thanks for sharing  :2thumbs:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

hemi68charger

Very cool.. Got to hang out with Paul........ I totally understand about the effects little ones have on the "plans" for a car show.. Sometimes you just don't stay as long as you intended.. But, it gets better......

Nice attendance.. I did the Hemi '70... Even with the headlamp doors open...... Wonder if it was the infamous headlamp door relay.......
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

71charger

I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, but I'm all out of bubble gum.

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

randr

nice!  was going to go but had to work.
I'm Bored! what to do next......

PocketThunder

Quote from: XS29L9Bxxxxxx on October 08, 2011, 04:28:32 PM
Nice turbo Buick  :2thumbs:

Werent all Buick GN's black?  I thought they were all painted black?   :shruggy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

PocketThunder

Here are a couple pics i have from my official car show picture taker.  My kids were getting "antsy" after about an hour so we had to hit the bathroom and leave early, so we lost Troy just after we found him.  Sorry about that.  Next summer i will get a baby sitter for the 3 hours that this show goes on for and just bring my spouse for the moring.  I'm slowly getting the kids trained in at going to car shows but as you know it takes time.   :yesnod:

Lots of cool cars here that i have never seen before.  I had my Chargers headliner replaced at a shop here in town last summer, and when i went in to this shop there was a BMW Isetta.  Its the first time i had ever seen one.  We were walking around this car show and one of the guys garages at this show had about 6 of them...  :o 

Paul
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

XS29L9Bxxxxxx

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 08, 2011, 08:30:13 PM
Quote from: XS29L9Bxxxxxx on October 08, 2011, 04:28:32 PM
Nice turbo Buick  :2thumbs:

Werent all Buick GN's black?  I thought they were all painted black?   :shruggy:

Grand Nationals were solid black, so were WE4 87 Turbo Ts.

Turbo Regals otherwise, could be had in any color/any trim, w/ the 3.8L turbo 6  :drool5:

tan top

good pictures !! thanks for posting  :yesnod: :cheers:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

bakerhillpins

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 08, 2011, 09:11:49 PM
My kids were getting "antsy" after about an hour so we had to hit the bathroom and leave early, so we lost Troy just after we found him.  Sorry about that.  Next summer i will get a baby sitter for the 3 hours that this show goes on for and just bring my spouse for the moring.  I'm slowly getting the kids trained in at going to car shows but as you know it takes time.   :yesnod:

Taking the boys to Carlisle is LOTS of fun but its far from a walk in the park. Mostly its an exercise in expectation management. Marching around all day in the sun takes its toll and they loose focus and interest and start to cranky. Having the tent where we can go and sit out of the sun and they can recharge/chill while I check out cars around the tent is fundamental to my sanity!  (Thanks Troy!) This year was better than last as they know what to expect and what they want to see and we work that into the day.  Eventually they will catch up.

Looks like lots of fun. Wish I could have been there!
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

RKCHARGER

Man I missed this one, I had a family issue out of town but I worked at the first one of the year. There were some crazy things there. Us local guys should plan a cruise out there next year, who's in?

PocketThunder

Quote from: RKCHARGER on October 10, 2011, 10:42:48 AM
Man I missed this one, I had a family issue out of town but I worked at the first one of the year. There were some crazy things there. Us local guys should plan a cruise out there next year, who's in?

I'm in. and i nominate you to head it up and organize everyone for next spring...   :yesnod:   :icon_smile_big:

RKCHARGER

Will do get me a list of local mn peoples!!!   :2thumbs:

Vainglory, Esq.

Hey guys.  That was a fun time, and we should definitely get together again at some point next year. 

By the way, Troy, I sent you a fourth email with pictures, but it kept kicking back because I think it was too big.  So I split it into two.  You should have a few more pictures coming.