News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1/18 Scale Diecast Model

Started by Darkman, October 09, 2011, 03:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkman

Not sure if it is in the right section, but.....

I am desparately seeking for purchase a 1968 Charger 1/18 scale dicast model.

Does anybody know where I could purhase one?
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

vancamp

there are a bunch of them on ebay

A383Wing

what color ya want? When you say "Diecast Model".....you looking for metal or plastic?

MoparManJim

Quote from: A383Wing on October 09, 2011, 12:33:29 PM
what color ya want? When you say "Diecast Model".....you looking for metal or plastic?

Um.. I think it's safe to say when he said "Diecast" he means "Metal"  :2thumbs:

Marck

Darkman

Colour is not important.

I am after a metal diecast model.

I can only find 1 1/18 scale on ebay (a Bullitt Charger) that I am keeping an eye on

Darkman

Thanks guys. The ebay cars only ship to the US and not internationally (the yellow one is a 69).

The "supercar" model is asking for $130 postage to Aus  :o . I had half a rear quarter panel posted to me for that much. Surely postage is not that much

BrianShaughnessy

I got a 68 Landy Charger sitting in the box doing nothing,     I replaced it in the cabinet with the 69  Landy :icon_smile_big:
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Aero426

Quote from: Darkman on October 10, 2011, 12:32:02 AM
Thanks guys. The ebay cars only ship to the US and not internationally (the yellow one is a 69).

The "supercar" model is asking for $130 postage to Aus  :o . I had half a rear quarter panel posted to me for that much. Surely postage is not that much

Postage for a 5 lb package from the USA to Australia is $50 or less.   Most diecasts come in about this weight.    Not sure why they would need $130.   Perhaps speak to the vendor and clarify.   

nvrbdn

i know that i have shipped several packages to australia. i even shipped a few charger parts including kick panels in the box with other parts and that box was only 35.00 i believe.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House