News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Al Davis won't be down for, um, the coach's meeting

Started by bull, October 08, 2011, 11:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

Quote from: The70RT on October 17, 2011, 06:44:14 PM
You guys could be winless and you would still all sound the same  :rofl:

Isn't that the point of being a fan? Or are people just supposed to jump ship to whichever team is doing well at the moment? Are you wearing a Lions hat right now or did you trade it for a 49ers hat yesterday?

The70RT

Ummmmm im playing off the Chiefs thread where all the Raider fans came in and were bashing us. Your exactly correct, so yeah your right im not gonna change the way I feel either. Of cousrs Chief fans are Raider Haters. No, no Lions. 49ers or Bears fan here....but hey I thought you were a sea chicken fan  :laugh:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

bull

Quote from: The70RT on October 17, 2011, 07:45:11 PM
Ummmmm im playing off the Chiefs thread where all the Raider fans came in and were bashing us. Your exactly correct, so yeah your right im not gonna change the way I feel either. Of cousrs Chief fans are Raider Haters. No, no Lions. 49ers or Bears fan here....but hey I thought you were a sea chicken fan  :laugh:

I don't hate the Chiefs. In fact I really don't hate any other team in the AFC West, believe it or not. The way I figure the teams I grow to hate are the ones that have bumped the Raiders out of the late rounds of the playoffs in the past like the Patriots, Steelers, Bills, Ravens, etc. I figure if the Raiders aren't good enough to get into the playoffs it's their own fault, not the fault of another AFC West team. Oh, and I absolutely loathe the Seahawks after all those years of them being on TV here in Portland and all that Raider Hater BS when they were in the same division. As long as the Chickenhawks are in the basement it's a good NFL season.

bull

Quote from: Vainglory, Esq. on October 18, 2011, 01:49:21 AM
http://www.onionsportsnetwork.com/articles/nations-untalented-fast-wide-receivers-mourn-passi,26358/

Yep.  Read it all the way to the end.

Boy, what a pathetic site. ::) Seems the writer(s), none of which bothered with attribution that I could see, pretty much hate everyone. Are they a bunch of jealous, 140-pound lady boys that didn't hit puberty until college or what?

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Chris G.

In Al's memory, they went and did an "Al Like" move and gave away 2 first round picks for Carson Palmer.

Way to go Raiders...keep up the good work.  :2thumbs: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

moparstuart

Quote from: Chris G. on October 18, 2011, 12:25:09 PM
In Al's memory, they went and did an "Al Like" move and gave away 2 first round picks for Carson Palmer.

Way to go Raiders...keep up the good work.  :2thumbs: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
carson palmer   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :nana:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Ponch ®

Quote from: moparstuart on October 18, 2011, 12:35:59 PM

maybe they'll even put him in during the second half of Sunday's blowout of the KC Chicks.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

The70RT

They gave their first round picks of the 2012 & 2013 draft. They had no choice since they already gave up their 2ed, 3rd, & 4th round picks already. Lifetime totals 154 TD, 100 INT & 31fumbles..... :scratchchin:

moparstuart

Quote from: The70RT on October 18, 2011, 02:16:12 PM
They gave their first round picks of the 2012 & 2013 draft. They had no choice since they already gave up their 2ed, 3rd, & 4th round picks already. Lifetime totals 154 TD, 100 INT & 31fumbles..... :scratchchin:
:hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah:

Budnicks

carson palmer   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :nana:
You must be a disgruntled K.C. fan  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:, We'll see he has to get out of the funck he was in, playing for the Bengal's, he was a great player at USC & a couple of good seasons before he got taken out & blew up his knee, you can't really blame him for wanting to get away from them, he's not the only one that wanted to bail, "no pun intended" even if it's just for the much better weather here in California...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Budnicks

You guys could be winless and you would still all sound the same  :rofl:
Who's your team ? or do you just go with the flavor of the month/year ?

Budnicks

Who's your team ?  who's your QB ? , Just curious... 1 thing at least Raider fans as bad as they can be perceived sometimes, are an extremely loyal bunch...

The70RT

Quote from: Budnicks on October 18, 2011, 04:44:11 PM
You guys could be winless and you would still all sound the same  :rofl:

read the thread  ::)

Budnicks

Quote from: The70RT on October 18, 2011, 07:27:00 PM
Quote from: Budnicks on October 18, 2011, 04:44:11 PM
You guys could be winless and you would still all sound the same  :rofl:

read the thread  ::)
Don't get snippy now, I was just asking, the Kansas City Chiefs, Hows that going for ya ?, it really sucks when someone bashes your team, especially when they are loosing dosen't it... At least it's a AFC team & your a loyal fan, cudo's to you for that...  The Raiders & Chiefs have been long time Rivals from there start, if I remember my NFL history correctly, they did end up going to the very 1st Super Bowl though... The Raiders didn't go tell the 3rd Super Bowl with the same out come, then 4 other Super Bowls after that, with 3 of them being wins...

ChargerD100

raiders are doing better than my team... not a hater... but also not a fan
Current Mopars: 2014 Ram 2500 Cummins, 1970 Dodge D100

My old Build Thread: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,82511.0.html

moparstuart

Quote from: ChargerD100 on October 19, 2011, 08:33:05 AM
faider hater for life here   :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

bull

Quote from: moparstuart on October 19, 2011, 11:27:21 AM

Why? It's not their fault KC sucks. :shruggy:

moparstuart

Quote from: bull on October 19, 2011, 12:45:29 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiefs%E2%80%93Raiders_rivalry

life time we are up on you ,  we owned you guys in the 90's , we love to hate the raiders and we just get up for those games weather we suck that year or not   :D :D :D

The70RT

Your right Stuart, all time regular and post season Chiefs lead 55-46.

Budnicks

Quote from: The70RT on October 19, 2011, 02:17:02 PM
Your right Stuart, all time regular and post season Chiefs lead 55-46.
How many wins recently ?, I'll give you that 1 about the all time wins, they do seem to play their best when playing the Raiders, too bad they can't keep doing it...

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: bull on October 18, 2011, 02:12:56 AM
Quote from: Vainglory, Esq. on October 18, 2011, 01:49:21 AM
http://www.onionsportsnetwork.com/articles/nations-untalented-fast-wide-receivers-mourn-passi,26358/

Yep.  Read it all the way to the end.

Boy, what a pathetic site. ::) Seems the writer(s), none of which bothered with attribution that I could see, pretty much hate everyone. Are they a bunch of jealous, 140-pound lady boys that didn't hit puberty until college or what?

The Onion is a humor website. 

Budnicks

Quote from: moparstuart on October 19, 2011, 01:19:20 PM
Quote from: bull on October 19, 2011, 12:45:29 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiefs%E2%80%93Raiders_rivalry

life time we are up on you ,  we owned you guys in the 90's , we love to hate the raiders and we just get up for those games weather we suck that year or not   :D :D :D
Yeh the door swings both ways, :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: :hah: Raiders fan seem to hate K.C. fans, there is a good old rivalry, but hows your record of late ?  living on the 90's now how many play off wins does K.C. have since 67-68 :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:, just busting you chop...

Budnicks

Quote from: Ponch ® on October 18, 2011, 12:56:19 PM

maybe they'll even put him in during the second half of Sunday's blowout of the KC Chicks.
That would be sweet    :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:,  but I doubt he can be up to speed in the amount of time, time will tell, GO RAIDERS , "Just win another one, for Al baby"l