News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dodge Challenger

Started by moparsuebear, January 20, 2006, 05:25:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparsuebear

I know this is a charger board, but being we all love mopars, just curious if anyone has seen the new concept challenger car yet? It's a much better replica of a challenger than that new 06 charger!! Any comments?

-Susan
Go Bears!!

THE COLONEL

there are a few threads on it that have quite a few pictures of it.  If you haven't seen it yet you will be doing this wwhen you do... :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

Our van will be paid off in 2008, and if they make a Lime Green, Challenger, I will have another toy to play with!!! :icon_smile_big:
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Charger_Fan

Quote from: moparsuebear on January 20, 2006, 05:25:15 PM
It's a much better replica of a challenger than that new 06 charger!!
That's for damned sure! :yesnod:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Telvis

I ahve said it before. If the actual Challenger turns out like the pictures I have seen I will buy one as soon as they start taking orders.

Daytona R/T SE

I'll buy one as soon as they start offering a convertible '09?-'10 ??  That way I can part out this old rust bucket Fury Convertible I've had squirreled away for years and save myself the grief of trying to resurrect the piece of shit :flame:  Even if the SRT Challenger Ragtop goes over $40K (likely) I'll still come out ahead....now where did I put that damned sawzall  ::)

NHCharger

I was at the drug store waiting for a prescription yesterday. Three differant automotive mags had the new Chally on their front cover. Only read the R&T article, they loved it. If I win the lottery I'll be standing in line to buy one.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel