News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Awards

Started by 67440chrg, October 01, 2011, 11:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

67440chrg

Lets see what our Chargers have done this year. Where I am the show season is about over. All the shows I go to are local charity shows. My car is a old build that is only a nice driver now days. It is fun to watch the chevy boys with there cookie cutter cars get pissed when my old mopar gets a prize. I went to 8 shows this year and brought home 6 awards.
1- At NAPA top 10 of about 40
1- 2nd place street rod
1- Best pro street
1- Top 50 of 130
1- Top 20 of about 100
1- Best MOPAR

41husk

Congratulations!  One of my cars usualy takes home a prize.  I go to more and more cruizes and best of 50, sweet 16 type things.  I have found several cars I finish a head of that are better than mine and I some times finish behind cars I think or inferior.  It is no big deal but some people at these local shows get heated :cheers:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

bobs66440

billssuperbird

projectanimal

:2thumbs: :coolgleamA:

we hope to be able to attend some shows by next year....but probably no trophies......yet   :rofl:
northwest CT

67440chrg

Thanks for the replies. Mine are just small stuff what has everyone else done.

bill440rt

The biggest "award" for me is that I'm able to spend a great day with my son at a car show.
The memories that are created is worth more to me than a trinket that collects dust. That, and hanging with great friends.

Actually, sometimes the door prizes at shows are way better than the awards! Sometimes it's great to just bring home that gallon jug of Gojo.  :yesnod: ;D

Well... Mopar Action did do a photoshoot this year on my '69. But, I haven't heard from the editor since to do the phone interview so I'm not sure when it will be published.
:Twocents:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce